• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girls: Do you like skinny guys?

imma chunky bitch, and my boyfriend is skinny... 5'10 135 pounds. doesn't bother me. hell he can get all up in there~!

in my experience, skinny guys are better endowed anyway. alot of the big muscle dudes have lil peckers.

carsons_koolaid said:
in my experience, skinny guys are better endowed anyway. alot of the big muscle dudes have lil peckers.

i hope this passes around women's circles like wildfire

please please please please

:!

MaxPowers said:
i hope this passes around women's circles like wildfire

please please please please

:!

lol, most of the women i know already know this.

i dunno why, but this reminds me of a joke my best friend used to tease me about when i was dating a guy 6'5" ~350 pounds (keep in mind imma chunky bitch)... she used to laugh and say we were "stacked high" when we were doin the deed.

sex just seems to be easier with skinny guys...

/\ /\
hell yeah skinny guys rock in the sack - they can get it up in there like nobodies business...having the best sex ever now that I went skinny I may never go back.....lol

I like skinny guys. My dude is about 6' 1'' and maybe 160 lbs. Only drugs he does is smokes ALOT of pot and drinks beer. He hates his "chicken legs" as he calls them, def has some body image issues, as do I. I am a voluptuous gal 5'4'' and 225 lbs, his upper thigh is about the same size as my calf. our bodies just mesh together perfectly. His skinny hips fit nice and tight between mine soft and thicker ones:)

Last edited:
Trust me, I have the worst, fat-filled, carb-heavy diet on Earth--my choices at the dining hall usually include at least one slice of pizza, and ice cream or soft serve for desert--and I'm practically considered anorexic. In fact, someone even asks me if I am every few months. No joke: I may well be the skinniest guy I've ever met, at 110-115 and 5'11".

My father's skinny. I've always been very skinny. And while I'll admit that my appetite isn't always that strong, it's just because my stomach is smaller than the rest of you.

I should be going to the gym more, but even so, I can't imagine that this isn't largely genetic.

skinny guys are better endowed anyway. alot of the big muscle dudes have lil peckers.

Not always the case. I've just been lucky to have only gotten with guys with huge cocks though. With the exception of like.. 3...

My girlfriend says I'm built like a rugby player now since I started weightlifting, she doesn't like it

i am 6'1 180 with a decent build to me, i have a six pack anyway. I am ok with my weight, girls don't have a problem with it.

I eat and work out tho.

Well she's gotten used to it now, and finds it hot when I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder and march up the stairs before falling down on top of her on the bed.

Well she's gotten used to it now, and finds it hot when I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder and march up the stairs before falling down on top of her on the bed.

Hell yeah! Love it. :)

Skinny is definitely not good.

I used to be stuck at 6'1 155 for about 3 years, I have a crazy metabolism and basically all the food I ate was burned. I started hitting the gym casually for about a year and seriously for the past 4 months and I'm now at 170 with very visible gains.

It helps a LOT as far as getting ladies. When you weigh more and you have more muscle, you fit into clothes better, you have a more powerful looking frame and you just look better overall. It helps with your confidence and self esteem, and as some of the women in this thread pointed out, some girls (a lot of them) like guys that are bigger and stronger than them,

^ Don't worry, when I first started I was only benching the bar. 6 months later and I'm getting a bench, squat and dead lift total of 340kg

my guy is so skinny! i still love him. him being skinny makes cuddling so much easier! :)

as long as they pass the test of me surprisingly jumping into their arms or onto their back, they are datable.
oh and he can never weigh less than me...