• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girls: Do you like skinny guys?

william1985 said:
I have always wondered this too. Im 5'9 125lbs. Im told a lot by girls that im way to skinny. Some even think i have some eating disorder. There is nothing I can do to put weight on. Sometimes, I think im getting skinnier (A few years ago, a 28 waist was perfect. Now, a 26 is.) Well, i guess see for yourself if im grossly skinny or not:

NSFW:
2qnpqbm.jpg
Damn brotha, Me n you need too meet up for a burger or some shit ASAP son. Your Skinny as hell, Ive seen Bulimics who are fatter...........

^ WTF??

No, you're not too skinny. You look like a normal thin person. Some bodies are naturally thin. Others are naturally fat.

You look alright.

He reminds me of Adrien Brody after a Long Long Bout with Cocaine...........lol

Jamshyd said:
^ WTF??

No, you're not too skinny. You look like a normal thin person. Some bodies are naturally thin. Others are naturally fat.

You look alright.
Check his Wrist out, I could put my hand around it........

MynameisnotDeja said:
^Yes! Thats so true! I really hate that. It doesn't happen with fatter guys.. then again getting crushed by their beer gut when they are on top doesn't happen with skinny guys.
Hahaha, i must have missed this, the lol i got from this was Collossal...... Beer / Drinking Guts are common among us............ Iam trying to Dry up but I used to drink a bottle of Vodka a day or an 18 Pack of Bud Light...........

william1985 said:
I have always wondered this too. Im 5'9 125lbs. Im told a lot by girls that im way to skinny. Some even think i have some eating disorder. There is nothing I can do to put weight on. Sometimes, I think im getting skinnier (A few years ago, a 28 waist was perfect. Now, a 26 is.) Well, i guess see for yourself if im grossly skinny or not:

NSFW:
2qnpqbm.jpg

I don't think you look grossly skinny. You look naturally thin, not bad. I don't believe there is nothing you can do to put weight on though, if you really want to. I used to think that about myself, but I learned I CAN put weight on, it just takes a lot of effort. I have to eat a LOT, and do a LOT of muscle building workouts. But I mean I basically have to make a concious effort to eat all day long, and if I don't do it every day, I lose the weight again (woe is me I know lol). :)

I think it's really rude for girls to tell you are way too skinny. What a bunch of fucking bitches. It's not up to anyone to tell someone else their body is "too" anything, I don't care if it's fat or skinny. I've dealt with this a lot when I was younger *I got a little curvier as I got older* and it REALLY pisses me off. :X

Hahaha, i must have missed this, the lol i got from this was Collossal...... Beer / Drinking Guts are common among us............ Iam trying to Dry up but I used to drink a bottle of Vodka a day or an 18 Pack of Bud Light...........

It's not always from drinking, my ex had a massive gut and he hardley drank at all. He was still really good in bed, we just couldn't do missionary position very well. :\ The best position with this type of guy is me on my back and them facing me, up on their knees, holding me up by my hips.. MMMMmm thats hot.

MethaContin said:
He reminds me of Adrien Brody after a Long Long Bout with Cocaine...........lol
HAHA...everyone on bluelight who has seen my picture says i look like adrien brody, without the cocaine!

MethaContin said:
Check his Wrist out, I could put my hand around it........
So can I!
MynameisnotDeja said:
I don't think you look grossly skinny. You look naturally thin, not bad. I don't believe there is nothing you can do to put weight on though, if you really want to. I used to think that about myself, but I learned I CAN put weight on, it just takes a lot of effort. I have to eat a LOT, and do a LOT of muscle building workouts. But I mean I basically have to make a concious effort to eat all day long, and if I don't do it every day, I lose the weight again (woe is me I know lol). :)

I think it's really rude for girls to tell you are way too skinny. What a bunch of fucking bitches. It's not up to anyone to tell someone else their body is "too" anything, I don't care if it's fat or skinny. I've dealt with this a lot when I was younger *I got a little curvier as I got older* and it REALLY pisses me off. :X

It's not always from drinking, my ex had a massive gut and he hardley drank at all. He was still really good in bed, we just couldn't do missionary position very well. :\ The best position with this type of guy is me on my back and them facing me, up on their knees, holding me up by my hips.. MMMMmm thats hot.

Thank you :) I dont mind being skinny at all. I mean, i can fit into tight spaces, eat all I want and not worry about gaining a pound, sit in little kids chairs, and not worry about a heart attack at age 40. I do think my diet does play a role in all of it. I dont really eat, maybe once a day at dinner, and a midnight snack. I dont ever get hungry. Ive gone days without eating, and not really feel hunger.

I dont really eat

Hmm... well that's kinda a different story. You should eat! :\
Lack of apetite like that could signal something being wrong..I'm just saying out of concern. Because most guys I know who are super skinny are the type just to have a high metabolism, and they eat and eat all day and never gain a pound but thats a little different than just never wanting to eat, you know?

Do you smoke a lot or use stimulants?

Btw Adrien Brody could rape me for days and I'd have no complaints. OMGZ so hot. ;)

MynameisnotDeja said:
Hmm... well that's kinda a different story. You should eat! :\
Lack of apetite like that could signal something being wrong..I'm just saying out of concern. Because most guys I know who are super skinny are the type just to have a high metabolism, and they eat and eat all day and never gain a pound but thats a little different than just never wanting to eat, you know?

Do you smoke a lot or use stimulants?

I may eat once a day typically, but theres weeks where ill eat like a pig. Even when I do eat once a day, I eat ALOT!

I smoke cigarettes, but not alot. I dont do any drugs, except prescription opiates. I dont drink coffee or soda really at all.

MynameisnotDeja said:
Btw Adrien Brody could rape me for days and I'd have no complaints. OMGZ so hot. ;)
So does that makes me hot? lol

william1985 said:
and not worry about a heart attack at age 40.
SUPER, SUPER dangerous attitude, fyi... just wanted to say... My dad and brother are both ridiculous skinny (skinnier than you!!!) and both have a deadly lipoprotein imbalance that killed every male on my grandma's side of the family before they were 50, and all the women before 65. Recent studies have also shown that skinny people are disproportionately getting sick and dying from heart disease because they think they are safe because of their weight and don't go to the doctor.

So to all of the sexy skinny guys out there, make sure you get to the doctor as much as anyone else!!! We want you to stick around so we can bone you silly. ;)

^^^
Im really sorry! I was meaning that me weighing 800lbs isnt going to cause my stroke or heart attack.

MynameisnotDeja said:

Yeah, That is hot, I also Like standing up, while I hold a woman's legs up in the air, or she wraps her legs around me :)

I can do the missionary just fine, but the thing is, when iam with women I like (Tend to be smaller, maybe like your size) , I tend to get Self-Concious that Iam 'Crushing" them, even when they tell me iam not, so I like them to be on top of me, or me doing what I say above.........

You are a little Hottie, I think the pictures of you are beautiful, I love your Petite body, and you have a Gorgeous, Gorgeous Face.

Last edited:
MynameisnotDeja said:
The best position with this type of guy is me on my back and them facing me, up on their knees, holding me up by my hips.. MMMMmm thats hot.

I love that position :)

I'm not a huge fan of skinny guys. I'd rather have overweight than underweight. Still, I have been with skinny guys so it's not like its a complete turn-off.

glitterbizkit said:
I love that position :)

I'm not a huge fan of skinny guys. I'd rather have overweight than underweight. Still, I have been with skinny guys so it's not like its a complete turn-off.
Damn, it's like all good looking women like big guys........ We like you back too, nothing better than cuddling up in bed with a petite woman ;) .........

I've been skinny all my life, and for the most part, it seemed to work against me more than for me in the dating scene. When I'd ask girls why, I generally got one of two responses:

1) 'We like a big cuddly teddy bear, not a skeleton.' I think in a lot of cases what they were really saying is that a bigger guy could likely protect them better, even if only by having an easier time commanding people's respect.

2) 'I wouldn't want a guy skinnier than me.' This one seems to imply either that skininess is inherently feminine, or (more likely) that in a society with a weight problem, a skinny guy makes most women hate their bodies more than they already do. Misery likes company -- if I'm with a big chubby dude, there's a lot less chance I'll get self-conscious about my (real or perceived) image problem. A guy with a gut is more 'real'.

I knew my wife was a keeper when she told me she respected my 11% bodyfat, because it showed her that I was active, energetic, and took care of myself. (I showed her just how much energy my overclocked metabolism can generate, the second night we met ;) Sadly, women with this attitude, at least in my culture, are scarcer than I originally thought.

To all those guys who've despaired at losing the spare tire, and would envy a guy like me (5'7" / 135 / 30" waist), all I can say is the same thing that many guys with enormous peterpauls tell me: the grass is most definitely not greener.

I'm a skinny guy 5'7 135 been with my girl for 8 years no problem never bothered me.
Girls want men who are confident and loving not "manly" a fake stereotype.

MDAO: yeah I've noticed the same responses, more so number 2 than number 1. I tend to find the women who don't seem to mind skinny guys tend to be women who don't generally subscribe to typical social ideals and norms. In my experience women like to feel tiny compared to their guy, whereas a lot of men like to feel dominant over there women (notice the typical height difference in dating couples and the implied size/height linked power differential).

MyDoorsAreOpen said:
I've been skinny all my life, and for the most part, it seemed to work against me more than for me in the dating scene. When I'd ask girls why, I generally got one of two responses:

1) 'We like a big cuddly teddy bear, not a skeleton.' I think in a lot of cases what they were really saying is that a bigger guy could likely protect them better, even if only by having an easier time commanding people's respect.

2) 'I wouldn't want a guy skinnier than me.' This one seems to imply either that skininess is inherently feminine, or (more likely) that in a society with a weight problem, a skinny guy makes most women hate their bodies more than they already do. Misery likes company -- if I'm with a big chubby dude, there's a lot less chance I'll get self-conscious about my (real or perceived) image problem. A guy with a gut is more 'real'.

I knew my wife was a keeper when she told me she respected my 11% bodyfat, because it showed her that I was active, energetic, and took care of myself. (I showed her just how much energy my overclocked metabolism can generate, the second night we met ;) Sadly, women with this attitude, at least in my culture, are scarcer than I originally thought.

To all those guys who've despaired at losing the spare tire, and would envy a guy like me (5'7" / 135 / 30" waist), all I can say is the same thing that many guys with enormous peterpauls tell me: the grass is most definitely not greener.

They probably just don't want a guy who makes them feel fat.. Hmm thats all I can think. I didn't realize NOT liking it was that common. It's not that I think skinny is unnattractive, I'm just going off of the guys I typically find myself lusting after. Usually bigger, but it could just be that there are a lot of bigger guys around me and so thats who I end up getting crushes on.

To me it pretty much comes down to: Cute guys are cute. Big or small. :)

You are a little Hottie, I think the pictures of you are beautiful, I love your Petite body, and you have a Gorgeous, Gorgeous Face.

<3 <3 <3 Too much niceness.. cannot absorb! ;)

I dont think a Skinny Guy has ever had a girlfriend in the history of the planet.