• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girls: Do you like skinny guys?

Old Pic of me The infamous 'Jew Curls" pic........... Sexed in hair so dont mind the unevenness ;)

Attachments

• Richie.jpg
    Richie.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 526
I notice when I go out with my friends I usually start getting the conversations with the women flowing from the point that we meet..... I notice alot of them just dont talk to women who they want and that holds them back a hell of alot, I treat them like they are anybody else and get to know them, Iam kinda picky so I gotta get to know my partenr 1st :) ;)

MynameisnotDeja said:
Cutttteeeeeeee! :)
Your a beautiful Girl yourself, I just saw your "Should I become a stripper pics" , Hot :) I like.........

This settles what I said MynameisnotDeja is a 10 (On a 1-10 scale of hotness), and likes the bigger guys, I was the same Height and Weight in that pic that I am now........... Everybody is different though.

PS, You have a GORGEOUS Face.........

Last edited:
I like skinny guys, but they need to have confidence and enough strength.

Enough strength to lift a mailbox or enough strength to plow the shit out of you?

^You can talk about it here, old chap... this just helps us keep everything organized. I think what you described about your physique sounds attractive, the teddybear/linebacker type is very nice :)

Mariposa said:
^You can talk about it here, old chap... this just helps us keep everything organized. I think what you described about your physique sounds attractive, the teddybear/linebacker type is very nice :)
I still love ya, its all good........... :) <3

That's nice of you to say, I actually like being bigger than smaller, when I got down to 6'3 180 i didnt feel right, i didnt like the way i looked, personally I think I look better when iam bigger...... PS my "Infamous Jewcurls Pic" is ^^^

I've had both, I like both. :) I love that with smaller guys we can totally snuggle up and fit together like puzzle pieces, but there's also a definite feeling of safety and comfort when you get wrapped up by a bigger guy that's totally awesome too.

My first boyfriend, who I dated for almost 4 years, was only 2 inches taller than me and weighed less than I did, so I gotta say, the first time I was with a bigger guy it was totally weird!!! But I like it now!!! I'm kind of on a bigger guy binge... lol It's funny too, cuz I'm back down to my skinny weight, so I'm VERY tiny. Bigger guys are always astounded at how viciously I can pounce on them... =D

and MethaContin - I lurve your jewcurls! =D

rant*N*rave said:
I've had both, I like both. :) I love that with smaller guys we can totally snuggle up and fit together like puzzle pieces, but there's also a definite feeling of safety and comfort when you get wrapped up by a bigger guy that's totally awesome too.

My first boyfriend, who I dated for almost 4 years, was only 2 inches taller than me and weighed less than I did, so I gotta say, the first time I was with a bigger guy it was totally weird!!! But I like it now!!! I'm kind of on a bigger guy binge... lol It's funny too, cuz I'm back down to my skinny weight, so I'm VERY tiny. Bigger guys are always astounded at how viciously I can pounce on them... =D

and MethaContin - I lurve your jewcurls! =D
lol @ Jewcurls :) Thank you <3

And getting pounced on is fuckin hot ;)

MynameisnotDeja said:
Ahhahahah.

Fail.

At least your still hot. ;)

I want a guy who can pick me up and carry me around with ease.
Fail !!!!!! :( lol

Thank You, your pretty damn fine yourself ;) <3

I would pick you up and Carry you whereever you wanted :) , Your nice and Petite, I like :D

My other half finds that skinny blokes do nothing for her and she likes a more 'chunky' man which is just as well as I'm not exactly the svelte type (6'1"& 85-90kg depending on time of year - Xmas always involves struggling to fasten jeans etc =D). For the person saying they're not so big due to a liking for amphetamines, I've had a liking for said stimulants for twenty odd years, but in terms of weight gaihn, I like eating far too much to let a drug inyterfere with such pleasures!

PS I know I mixed imperial & metric measurements (height in feet & inches; weight in kilos, but in Britain weight tends to be expressed in stones & pounds for imperial weight measurement and that seems to be a mystery to people in the US - well more of a mystery than kilograms =D)

PPS I didn't pick a name like fastandbulbous for no reason y'know :D

GenericMind said:
Enough strength to lift a mailbox or enough strength to plow the shit out of you?

Enough strength to hold me up against a wall and do other things at the same time.

Use of physics allowed.

^ Haha, sexy.

Me? I like some meat. I like feeling alot of weight on top of me, but not "blubber" weight.

That said, built skinny guys do have their place in the bed. I find most men attractive anyway :p.

I have always wondered this too. Im 5'9 125lbs. Im told a lot by girls that im way to skinny. Some even think i have some eating disorder. There is nothing I can do to put weight on. Sometimes, I think im getting skinnier (A few years ago, a 28 waist was perfect. Now, a 26 is.) Well, i guess see for yourself if im grossly skinny or not:

NSFW:
2qnpqbm.jpg