• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girls: Do you like skinny guys?

I'm 6'2"-6'3" (don't really know, somewhere in the middle maybe...) and I was 140 lbs last month. I try to eat a fuckton of food but I can't. I'm up to 146 lbs as of today though. I have been up to 180 lbs before though. It's kinda scary but whatever. It also sucks that I'm skinnier than a lot of girls that I know and they don't even look big. I wear baggy clothes though so people don't notice it til the shirt comes off. Which it doesn't unless I'm swimming or with a girl. And I don't swim.

Try drinking litres of milk a day, easy to get 1000+ cals that way.

Lactose intolerant and I hate milk to begin with. I drink that lactose-free milk shit sometimes but it tastes like ass to me. Maybe I'll start makin some milkshakes or something.

Being 6'3 240

Damn. ;)

If they are skinnier, I like them built like Shia... mmmmmm...

NSFW:
shia-labeouf-coachella-02.jpg

I don't mind skinny or fat really. I don't have a preference. I've gone out with both kinds.

One thing I didn't like about dating a skinny dude.... when we would have sex his hip bones would really hurt me!!! LOL i even had bruises on my hips sometimes.

I'm skinnier than pretty much all of my friends that are girls.
I am super short, 5' 4" and 93lbs
It doesn't really matter though, i'm not into girls :)

^Yes! Thats so true! I really hate that. It doesn't happen with fatter guys.. then again getting crushed by their beer gut when they are on top doesn't happen with skinny guys.

virtualReality said:
I don't mind skinny or fat really. I don't have a preference. I've gone out with both kinds.

One thing I didn't like about dating a skinny dude.... when we would have sex his hip bones would really hurt me!!! LOL i even had bruises on my hips sometimes.

If one position doesn't work there are many others

Another bad thing about fat.. some guys I've been with were too big to do certain positions.. like sitting up face to face.

as long as he's bigger than me (height, weight) and it doesn't feel like i can crush his bones when i hug him, i'm good. i tend to go for the meaty guys, though.

MynameisnotDeja said:
Damn. ;)

If they are skinnier, I like them built like Shia... mmmmmm...

NSFW:
shia-labeouf-coachella-02.jpg

Iam a little fat at my weight, but have muscles in my arms n shit, I have no problems getting women to the same caliber or hotter than my Skinny Friends. :)

I'm 5'10" and 127 lbs.. Skinny can be sexy its all about how confident you are and how you flaunt it.

Im 6"3' and 215 lbs, so im on the bulkier end of the scale. I like the way i am, i wouldn't want to be skinny. I could probably lose 5 kilo's but its not an issue.

gonna be honest i don't, but i have plenty of girl friends that have skinny boyfriends. it's just a matter of taste. everybody's different. and who's to say your charm doesn't outweigh your weight. bad pun intended.

I'd rather be thin than the alternative. After getting a dextroamphetamine prescription I lost something like 40 pounds in probably 6 months or less, and I've balanced out at about 130. I'm 5'9".

Modulus said:
Im 6"3' and 215 lbs, so im on the bulkier end of the scale. I like the way i am, i wouldn't want to be skinny. I could probably lose 5 kilo's but its not an issue.
I'd like to be your exact size........... 25lbs away......... :)

When I was on Crack Everyday, I got down to 180......... I was 6'3 180, I felt like skinny n shit.........

Iam glad iam off the pipe and at my current weight tho, I was lookin kinda sickly..........

MethaContin said:
Iam a little fat at my weight, but have muscles in my arms n shit, I have no problems getting women to the same caliber or hotter than my Skinny Friends. :)

Pics. :)

MynameisnotDeja said:
My friends used to ask me "How the fuck you get older women who are hot like that?" I wouldnt know what to say, its all in the Vibes between us and our personalities..........;)