• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girls: Do you like skinny guys?

^^^^^^^^woah woah woahhhh did you say 6'1 115 pounds??

i'm a pretty teeny tiny lady and im 5'5 115 pounds.. i couldn't imagine being 6 inches taller and not a pound heavier....

it just doesn't seem right.

Im 6'3 or 6'4 (not so sure which one) and 155 lbs. As you can imagine i look like a stick. As others have mentioned it is hard to gain weight and keep it there. Anybody have any tips as to what to eat or how much. Im thinking along the lines of eat anytime all the time.

whoa there are some seriously skinny people in here. Ya'll need to eat.

I'm pretty skinny though 5'7" 140.

Anybody have any tips as to what to eat or how much. Im thinking along the lines of eat anytime all the time.

More or less, although there's no need to pound down junk food just for extra calories.

Still, if you want to weigh 220, you've got to eat like a 220 pound guy. Eat high protein, eat lots, lift weights seriously. (Three times a week, working the whole body, including squats and deadlifts.)

Anybody who wants to either lose or gain weight should carefully track everything they eat and drink for a week or two. Add up the calories and protein, etc. and see how you're really doing. If you're having trouble losing weight, chances are you're eating a lot more than you think. If you're having trouble gaining weight, chances are you're not eating nearly as much as you think.

Don't assume, don't guess, don't estimate. Figure out the hard numbers; they never lie.

toa$t said:
working out as a skinny guy SUCKS. I started out at 6'1"/145 lbs. 3 years later I'm like 170. I'm (reasonably) happy with the way I look, but it's a constant battle to put weight on/keep it there. another 10 lbs or so would be perfect.

No shit it is hard to put on weight. Damn. I work out (mostly body weight exercises) and try to eat more, but the most I can put on is like 5lbs a year. Maybe this is a bs complaint that will disappear when I hit my thirties, but it seems like 6'2" @ 175 with 30" waist and toned abs and well defined muscles is where I'm gonna stay

edit: chiseled jaw 2

ladyinthesky said:
I love my skinny s/o
it worked out great when we lived in the dorms because we are both small and we were able to sleep comfortable in a twin size bed :)

Having practically the same experience right now.

i love tall and skinny. it's always been my "type" in a guy. if i had to pick between tall and big or not so tall and skinny, though, i'd probably pick shorter but still skinny, cuz it still seems more proportionate. i'm just not into bulk at all.

mate go to the gym, eat a shitload of good clean food tuna protin shakes eggs, fibrous foods, wholegrain breads pump it hard 6 days a week and yould put on mass like a mad man. sounds like you have a fast metabolism so get into it man times wasting.
but then again im a fitness junkie.

I'm a Juggernaut.

At 150lbs, I'd be dead.

Last edited:
^When I start drinking, I'm 160 pounds at around 6 feet.

When I'm on an opiate binge, I'm 150 pounds and girls start to tell me that I look great.

Unless they're straightedge, in which case I get told that I look like I look like a Dachau escapee.

So its all a question of who I want to date, straightedge girls or non-.

Large built men represent! 5'11" 180! I have a naturally large frame though, you can seed my ribs somehow even though you can really see on the muscles on my stomach/chest.

I'm trying to lose some fat and lean my muscles for cycling team though.

i was like.. 6'1 150 forever... then i went to rehab and gained 15 pounds... and now i cant get rid of it... god damn them for giving me absolutely nothing to do but eat...

Cloudy said:
Large built men represent! 5'11" 180! I have a naturally large frame though, you can seed my ribs somehow even though you can really see on the muscles on my stomach/chest.

I'm trying to lose some fat and lean my muscles for cycling team though.

:! you guise already have a thread!!!

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=397488

this thread is about girls liking skinny doods <3

get some steroids down u. lift heavy and eat beef chicken and whey protien.
After a few months you will n longer be skinny.

lol @ "get some steroids down u"

don't do that please 8)

(until you've built a foundation ;))

I don't have a particular type but the last guys I've had sex with or thought were really hot were over 200+.. It works if they aren't fat but just naturally thicker/big boned.. mm thats hot.

Skinny can be hot too:

im okay with skinny guys.... but not scrawny (fragile, smaller then me, weakling, sickly looking) guys... as long as you're in good shape i'm sure your fine...

I agree with this. Skinny but not scrawny. I don't like REALLY skinny at all.. of course it always depends on the person, anyone can be hot, but I'm a pretty tiny girl though so I like getting handled by a big boy. :)

MynameisnotDeja said:
I don't have a particular type but the last guys I've had sex with or thought were really hot were over 200+.. It works if they aren't fat but just naturally thicker/big boned.. mm thats hot.

Skinny can be hot too:

I agree with this. Skinny but not scrawny. I don't like REALLY skinny at all.. of course it always depends on the person, anyone can be hot, but I'm a pretty tiny girl though so I like getting handled by a big boy. :)
That's hot :) . My Ex was about 5'5 maybe 110 lbs, maybe 120......... She loves bigger guys, Thats her thing.........

Ive dated a girl as short as 5'0 Feet tall, Being 6'3 240, I was Huge compared to her, she was so tiny that i could rest my chin on the top of her head when we stood together.............. She was TINY, but loved how I was alot bigger than her, ( I think she felt "secure' around me because nobody fucks with me,)