• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

best friend gettin in the way of a relationship

ok so heres the back story as to why shes a whore....

as some of you may know, i drink. a lot. and sometimes when i drink i get really angry. apparently about a week ago i got really drunk and pissed her off, said something that embarrassed her in front of people... something like that. so a few nights ago a group of us end up at my friends apartment(my girl best friend) so to get back at me for being a dickhead to her, she decides to be all flirty with one of my pledges (im in a fraternity, and hold a recruitment office, so literally they are MY pledges) well it gets to be about 3 in the morning and we are all really drunk. i go lay down on the big couch to go to sleep. the pledge lays down on the little couch. lights go off. next thing i know she gets under the blanket on thie little couch with him. ok whatever, i think theyre gonna go to sleep.

wrong.

not only does she fuck one of my pledges, but she does it right in front of me. i get up, grab my keys and wallet, call her a whore and storm out.

ive now come to the conclusion that all girls are vindictive bitches.

MethaContin said:
It's not a Bro's before Hoes situation, it's Hoes before Hoes........ And Yeah youyr 'Best Friend" sounds like she likes you, other wise she should be happy that 2 of her nice friends are hooking up.........;)
I agree with Mr. MethaContin. Your BF wants to be your GF.

My wife was a good friend prior to our dating, so if the BF is attractive to you, it sounds like the perfect situation.

Edit by Snowbear: I just read the update. Drop whichever one fucked your friend while you watched.

William

Last edited: