• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What's your sickest/most bizzare fantasy?

Missykins said:
And illegal, but that's why it's a fantasy rather than your common practice.

Actually as best I can discover 16 is legal where he is. At one point 14 was. The majority of US states are 16 with the 2nd most popular number being 18, 17 3rd most, and a couple of odd cases where there's a split age such that if the age difference is below a certain amount it's different.

To me age of consent laws seem a lot like drug laws. They just arbitrarily assume an action will be a crime without examining the situation or specifics of the people involved, which I think is inevitably going to be unjust in some cases and has the potential to be abused. I'd much rather see harsher penalties for consent violations of all types with less vagueness on things like what constitutes proof, etc so there's less wiggle room.

Gldm said:
Looks like Sentry Cat's got your back. :)

It's a 20-pound Maine Coon Kat once that kat is on the bed, U can't lift it off. I titled the pic, "Two Pussies."

I'd probably have to go with group sex. I don't know, maybe 8 participants, even mix of male/female, sharing and swapping around.

Yummy. :)

I acted out another fantasy the other night.. stripping. I was good at it. Just like I thought. ;)

Pharcyde said:

NSFW:
2678572646_04b84aab82.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/666ismoney/2678572646

GoddessLSD-XTC said:
It's a 20-pound Maine Coon Kat once that kat is on the bed, U can't lift it off. I titled the pic, "Two Pussies."

Oh so it's like a miniature Siberian then? I wonder if they're also hypoallergenic.

Nice title. I'd only want to fuck with one of them though. ;)

(1) to walk into my home with my girlfriend standing there in sexy lingerie and another extremely hott girl either standing there completely naked or in some more sexy lingerie. as i walk in the door she strips my clothes off and start licking me from head to toe. stopping to sick my dick but not enough to make me cum. then she and the other girl undress each other as they are making out once completely naked she pushes me down on my back and sits on my face and i start eating her out as she eats the other girl out. then after my girlfriend cums she gets up and starts riding me and i start eating the other girl out and then when i cum she gets off and starts 69ing with the other girl as i jack off watching them. then they come over and both give me head until i cum. then i start fucking the shit out of the other girl as i eat out my girlfriend again she then moves to behind me and the other girl and as im fucking the other girl my girlfriend starts licking my ass
(2) to have sex with my girlfriend and all of the sudden she throws me off of her and goes down on me and gives me head until im just about to cum and then she stops and disappears for a while and comes back with a strap on and bends me over starts licking and fingering my ass and then shoves the strap on up my ass and starts fucking me(it would have to be a double ended dildo or something so that she could cum) and once she came she would pull out and take the strap on off and make me eat her out.
(3) i dont know if i could do this one i really dont but i am kind of curious but while im having sex with my girlfriend have a guy fuck me in the ass. i have no attraction to guys at all but sometimes fantasize about getting it in the ass about guys and sucking dick. i have no idea why. another thing is kissing guys or any affection between to men or males disgusts me but like i said taking it in the ass by a guy and sucking dick kind of pops into my head every once in a while. so thats kind of part of the fantasy

jsutdoit said:
(2) to have sex with my girlfriend and all of the sudden she throws me off of her and goes down on me and gives me head until im just about to cum and then she stops and disappears for a while and comes back with a strap on and bends me over starts licking and fingering my ass and then shoves the strap on up my ass and starts fucking me(it would have to be a double ended dildo or something so that she could cum) and once she came she would pull out and take the strap on off and make me eat her out.

Look up the "feeldoe" if you want the right tool for this job.

(3) i dont know if i could do this one i really dont but i am kind of curious but while im having sex with my girlfriend have a guy fuck me in the ass. i have no attraction to guys at all but sometimes fantasize about getting it in the ass about guys and sucking dick. i have no idea why. another thing is kissing guys or any affection between to men or males disgusts me but like i said taking it in the ass by a guy and sucking dick kind of pops into my head every once in a while. so thats kind of part of the fantasy

I'll help with this one if you want, I've done it to other guys doing girls before. :)

Hitting it while its warm....

or

stabing a girl in betwen her ribs into her lungs and fucking the hole

I'll help with this one if you want, I've done it to other guys doing girls before. :)[/QUOTE]

i dunno if i could do it it might just stay a fantasy forever... its one of those things that is just a fantasy and theres almost no way it would ever happen

having another guy in the room with me and my man...not letting him touch me, but he can touch my man. Making him watch and want...that's hot to me.

allyjo204080 said:
having another guy in the room with me and my man...not letting him touch me, but he can touch my man. Making him watch and want...that's hot to me.

do you think that is a common turn on among women? also my girlfriend is very open to new things pretty much anything that feels good or is fun or sounds like it would feel good or be fun. she has expressed the desire to have a threesome with another girl but not with another dude... but if she did want to it would have to be like you said he couldn't touch her...

getting toyed with by two hot ass 18 or-so-year-old lesbos. then IV meth just before orgasm.
after that more sex until the meth wares off and we all fall asleep.

jsutdoit said:
she has expressed the desire to have a threesome with another girl but not with another dude...

sounds to me like she's worried someone might like it too much.

well i think she was more referring to having the other dude having sex with her as well as me... she expressed that as what she didnt want...

Finding 2 girls that would try to take on me and 20 of my guy friends. It turns me on when girls are complete fucksluts and have no respect for themselves and want to be covered from head to toe jizz. Too bad the world just doesnt have enough of these sluts.

My fantasy isn't really grounded in reality, but here goes.. (warning: very long)

It would start off like me saving/rescuing a hapless young woman (16-25), petite-ish yet buxom, from a mugger/rapist in a dark alley. I picture an Indian or asian woman, but you may imagine what you want. He flees and I offer to help her up, she goes from horrified to happy/coy, looking at me with piercing blue/green "I wanna fuck you" eyes while biting her lip to make it especially obvious. I am somehow a little naive (or acting like it) and she squeezes me tightly and kisses me passionately, her nails digging sharply into my back. As we kiss her tongue releases some form of alkali-tasting hallucinogenic spore (sort of like an lsd taste, but with organic qualities of psilocybin. I'd need to do more research to give better specific details, as I'm a novice ethernaut).

When we stop kissing I am definitely affected by the chemical exchange. Walls breathing, Rothko skies, geometric figures in the bricks of the building pulsing. She keeps transfiguring appearances; film noir hottie with garters/sexy lingerie to ancient goddess covered in gold and turquoise to android-ish female (hajime sorayama/just push play album cover style woman) with cold metal skin but all the form and inner warmth of a REAL woman, etc. She grabs my very erect cock and whispers in my ear "I want you to fuck me" and bites my ear.

Our clothes disappear and we go at it missionary style on the ground; biting, clawing, kissing, wet fucking, etc. The cold pavement changes to grass/warm meadows, aikido dojos, Hindu temples, all kinds of random stuff. We also keep transfiguring forms, throughout all of history/alternate history (of our species, weird squid aliens/spore creatures/whatever!). We slowly start to melt into eachother like in Lawnmower man, only ascend into complete energy until, after an undeterminable amount of time, we come together.

We lay in eachothers' arms panting, sweaty, scratched, etc. still afterglowing from our oneness, the biochemical rush of our own sexuality/her tongue chemical. We lay in a warm bubble of light in the void of space, surrounded by stars and a nebula. She caresses my face softly and says her goodbyes, almost crying. A comet passes through us and I'm carried back to earth. I wake up clothed on the ground of the alley. With no real explanation, and I find my way to a warm cafe where I can sip some warm coffee/bailey's to ponder "what next".

PsYcHoAcTiViSt said:
Finding 2 girls that would try to take on me and 20 of my guy friends. Too bad the world just doesnt have enough of these sluts.

Yeah, I could never figure out why more women wouldn't like to get gangbanged . . . I'd like to try it.