• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What's your sickest/most bizzare fantasy?

Redleader said:
I recall watching the bme pain olympics video with a black guy, who watched the entire thing silently and stone-faced and then exclaimed "daaaammmmnnnn" at the end. I seriously laughted for 16 hours straight.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH Thats fuckin badass............

I'd love to be anally fisted and I have a pissing fetish, so i'd love to drink piss, be pissed on, piss on someone etc.

i'd like to get a blowjob while spinning for a huge crowd some time. ideally from a chick I just met there.

PeterFile said:
I'd love to be anally fisted and I have a pissing fetish, so i'd love to drink piss, be pissed on, piss on someone etc.

keep your pee pee to yourself lol!!!

i feel boring compared to you guys!!!

MynameisnotDeja said:
I've always sort of had a secret thing for brothers. I've never acted on it because obviously most brothers would not want to participate in this but being passed around "the family" is very dirty hot in my mind. I remember my ex from long ago had a really cute brother and I'd always imagine a threesome with the two of them (ahaahah they would have thrown up had I told them that). I seriously doubt that one will ever come true, but you never know.

Perhaps you should take a trip to Nepal :)
Fraternal Polyandry

Binge, That was great! That one could really CUM true. HA HA. Mine is being degraded in front of like 5 or 6 old, ugly, fat men smoking cigars and telling me what to do. They make me make myself cum with a vibrator on my clit and a dildo in my pussy, while they all insult me and ash thier cigars on me and spit on me against my will. They have a gun aimed at me in case I don't do as they say. They are all jerking off over my face as they degrade me verbally..:eek:

That's HOT Marley, I'd <3 to play with U and 5 or 6 old, ugly fat men . . . they could watch us get nasty! :)

Goddess- U are so freakin hott urself!! I love the way U tell it like it is, but with so much beauty and compassion.. <3

^^^Ah, so you're also into the whole "being degraded & humiliated" thing as well. Do you know what set off those tendencies in the first place (bad childhood, etc)?

In my case, I think it had something to do with Marine Corps service. However, I've noticed that MANY Marines are into the same kind of stuff. So maybe joining the Corps is more of a "symptom" of the "problem" than a "root cause"...

I love stealing bitches from their boyfriends. its so hot how they cheat on them with me. if i know the guy then its not cool, but if i dont like the guy or i dont know who he is i'm totally down for it. oh and i also like girls with blonde hair, decent boobs (but really not that important), and a nice ass, and young (like 15 and up). i'll never forget this one time i was hitting on this girl who looked so freaking hot, and then i found out she was 12 years old!! i was like holy shit! she had a sweet ass and everything. she totally could have passed for 15-16. i'm 18, but i almost considered asking her to see if her parents would let her go to the movies with friends and i could meet her there, but they totally would have killed me if they found out, and i would get in serious trouble so there's no way it happened. but it would be so cool if in a fantasy i could have her.

toa$t said:
well, that's the nice thing about fantasies.

yes, but it didnt happen.. i'd be down with just making out with her at the movie theaters if i had a chance.

sundayraver said:
my sexual fantasy is to have sex.

I'll have sex with U! . . . (I'm post-op tranny is that too bizzare/sick 4 U?)
Hope ur over 5-inches and less than 8.

GoddessLSD-XTC said:

Everybody knows that it's impossible to measure a wiener. The magazines tell you to push the ruler all the way against your pubic bone. When I do that, woo-hoo, 6.5---stud-muffffin! But just to look at it, probably only 5 inches are actually "insertable"

GoddessLSD-XTC said:
I'll have sex with U! . . . (I'm post-op tranny is that too bizzare/sick 4 U?)

I'm 6ft unfortunatly. Good luck finding a guy between 5 and 8 inches tall<3

When I measure my penis, I prefer to measure on the bottom side and start at my lower back. I'm around 2 feet 4 inches.

i still have yet to be peed on

i just have a couple restrictions, the peer must be a nonsmoker. no coffee,tea, espresso drinking for 24 hours, and no asparagus.