• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Loperamide/96 mgs) Experienced: YES, I'm high.

I've used lope several times to help with heroin withdrawal. I have a pretty high tolerance, 2-3 Bs a day if I have it. Not only does it work, but if I take 60mgs of lope and them magically score some D, I only need half my normal dose for = effects. It potentiates nicely. This is no placebo effect, as I'm a long time user and certainly no the difference. So everyone should be careful mixing your normal opiate DOC with lope.

Last week I had food poisoning and took 12mg of Loperimide to stop the trips to the toilet every 20 minutes.
A couple of hours later I was surprised by a sudden feeling of intense well-being. Next day I took 20mg and yes, was pleasantly high.
Now, I take about 14mg and after 90 minutes I take 450mg of tramadol...very nice, very comfortable buzz.
My God, I'd be TERRIFIED of taking 96mg!!!! WTF.

I've used lope several times to help with heroin withdrawal. I have a pretty high tolerance, 2-3 Bs a day if I have it. Not only does it work, but if I take 60mgs of lope and them magically score some D, I only need half my normal dose for = effects. It potentiates nicely. This is no placebo effect, as I'm a long time user and certainly no the difference. So everyone should be careful mixing your normal opiate DOC with lope.
I've read somewhere that people believe since lope is mainly active in the opiate receptors in the gut that they fill up those receptors and if you do heroin or another opiate/opioid on top of the lope then that drug mainly travels to the brain. It sounds logical but I'm not a doctor,so who knows!

I'm kicking a 1-3 bun good dope habit. Usually have subs on hand but don't atm, except for 6mg left of one strip. Thinking of tapering Down with lope for a couple days in the hopes I can use less sub per day, effectively lowering my tolerance and stretching out that sub. I haven't done more then 1 bun a day for the last few weeks (not on purpose, bc I'm broke). Regardless, in retrospect it's a good thing. Planning on taking 80-90mg tomorrow, and although I know it's the wrong attitude, shieet I hope I feel it. Even if I don't I hope it helps with the wd (currently ending day 1 and feeling ok, with 3mg sub taken 12 hours ago, and some methocarbamol, naproxen, and dxm taken recently before bed).

Well if any high tolerance dope users a curious, don't expect any high whatsoever. I did however feel okay through the day, not great but I suppose otherwise i should have been feeling terrible. I took exactly 90mg and never really felt it kick in, but hours later I somehow feel ok, with no other meds.

For what it's worth, I'm about 35 hours from dosing the lope, and I still feel okay. For comparisons sake,the last several weeks when I was doing just 1 bundle a day, i was getting (and finishing it) around 5-6pm. This would keep me ok through work (7-3) the next day and I would start to feel shitty right around 4-5pm. It's also worth noting that this is pretty fire dope, with whaticonsider to be pretty long legs. I tried work from someone else this last week and while it hit me harder then, I was sick upon waking the next day- which I half of what my normal guys stuff would do for me

So, so far I attest that lope when taken in high doses absolutley can stave off sickness. Granted by tolerance has dropped as of late,but I had been doing 2-3 (or easily more if I could) buns of fire nyc dope for several years, and have been doing opiates in general for about 6 years (started with blues.... Of course).

Hello.

Is this thread still going? Holy shit. I haven't looked in here since 2009.

I figured out why I was getting high on loperamide, by the way, for anybody who is still interested, after all this time.

It's because we live in the matrix, and I'm the One, and was able to subconsciously reprogram my bbb. Except that I was always so high back then, that I never realized it. I just thought it was the drug. Loperamide. Hahaheh. What a joke.

Now that I'm sober, I've figured it all out. Sorry for all the hoop-lah, and sorry you guys aren't the One, and can never get high on loperamide. I guess I was just high on loperamide when I said all that shit, years and years ago. My bad. Anyway, now I can get high just by jacking in and thinking about it, so fuck y'all.

Anywho, later, coppertops.

- Mal (the One)

I don't have an opinion on this specific instance, but as to 'how can you deny the experience of others'...

Well a lot of people are absolute fucking idiots. And a lot more will try to pull other people into the same boat as them because misery loves company. Not to mention that at least 2 people in the world exist who might lie because they find it pleasurable.

But if you really believe everything everyone says, I don't expect you to be able to read and understand my post. You must have enough trouble feeding yourself.

You are an idiot. How the fuck can you know how other people feel? Are you psychic or just an asshole?

Lmafo, yet another pre teen who has no idea what loperamide does to your gi. Hey guess what moron, exlax. Yup, there are stool softeners made for constipated people that anyone who was worried about it (which they shouldn't be) can take. When you grow up you'll understand but for anyone who has used opiates/opioids they know that if you have an upset stomach even small doses-20mg or less- can provide relief and reduce symptoms of diarrhea. Ergo you have more of a chance of getting constipated of even low doses of opiates taken regularly than you ever could by taking high doses of loperamide. Grow up kiddo.

I can't believe I'm in a thread talking about using Lope to get high...

Yup, time to take another long break from this site. Jesus, I thought the Tramadol threads were bad enough.

You are an idiot. How the fuck can you know how other people feel? Are you psychic or just an asshole?

Can you please not post here when you're on the rag?

Lope does not get you high and never will. If it did, then 2 tabs would kill you instantly considering how close to fentanyl the structure is. Look up what a placebo effect is.

experience is very similar. Took 50, the high is extremely similar to morphine. Body high, intense lethargy. Mild euphoria. Also similar is the heat in your stomach as the loperamide travels through your gi. First time ingestion of morphine cause pain, this did the same.

There is a high available, the problem to an extent is constipation. Mg per mg the risk is the same as vocoden or Loratabs. So if you took 100mg of perkoset it's comparable to 100mg of loperamide, here's an idea you trolls TAKE A STOOL SOFTENER! There have been clinical studies conducted on both rats and humans. The rats had an analgesic study based on the tail flick test. The human studies were the usual double blind and single blind tests conducted for 6 months and 2 years. Loperamide was used first as a pain killer, till other benefits were discovered. Just like most of you morons don't know viagara started off as blood pressure medication.

It's irritating to see so many assinine trolls say "you can't get high because it can't cross the bbb" you have never done or attempted to do it. Your the disgusting trash of the Internet, you've read a few comments here or on drugs dot com and all the sudden you're experts. Smh GROW UP. Trolls are gonna troll I guess.

experience is very similar. Took 50, the high is extremely similar to morphine. Body high, intense lethargy. Mild euphoria. Also similar is the heat in your stomach as the loperamide travels through your gi. First time ingestion of morphine cause pain, this did the same.

There is a high available, the problem to an extent is constipation. Mg per mg the risk is the same as vocoden or Loratabs. So if you took 100mg of perkoset it's comparable to 100mg of loperamide, here's an idea you trolls TAKE A STOOL SOFTENER! There have been clinical studies conducted on both rats and humans. The rats had an analgesic study based on the tail flick test. The human studies were the usual double blind and single blind tests conducted for 6 months and 2 years. Loperamide was used first as a pain killer, till other benefits were discovered. Just like most of you morons don't know viagara started off as blood pressure medication.

It's irritating to see so many assinine trolls say "you can't get high because it can't cross the bbb" you have never done or attempted to do it. Your the disgusting trash of the Internet, you've read a few comments here or on drugs dot com and all the sudden you're experts. Smh GROW UP. Trolls are gonna troll I guess.

I can't believe you really lack the common sense to realize you're calling people trash yet you are taking diarrhead meds to get high...

8)

Lope does not get you high and never will. If it did, then 2 tabs would kill you instantly considering how close to fentanyl the structure is. Look up what a placebo effect is.

You might want to brush up your chemistry knowledge. Loperamide's structure is very different from fentanyl. Might look the same to you, but binding sites are generally not as accepting as you might feel they are. Structure alone is not enough to say how good any one drug is at binding and activating a receptor. That's why we need QSAR. Besides, loperamide may work in the CNS if you take a Pgp inhibitor as well.

I can't believe you really lack the common sense to realize you're calling people trash yet you are taking diarrhead meds to get high...

A substance's accepted applications have nothing to do with how well-suited it is for something else, just as long as it is efficacious and lacks major problems. You might as well say "hahaha, look at yourself! Using methadone, the stuff heroin addicts use for maintenance, to treat pain! What an idiot!". But then again I wouldn't be that surprised.

Wow! Why is there so much venom on this thread? People are being so hateful. That's not real helpful for those of us actually trying to gain insight and knowledge.
I won't pretend to understand the chemistry, but i understand being high. I have been high off of lopes before when I mixed a crazy high (about 100mgs) with white grapefruit juice. Since then I have read how dangerous to the heart it is. So it's not something that I would recommend. The high wasn't so awesome that the risk was worth it, but it was certainly real. I'm not some kid saying that, I am a heroin addict, so it would be hard for me to mistake an opiate high. From what I've read some people can get high off of it, but not all. At least that is the "truth" that I've gleaned anecdotally.

I handed out a few warnings for abusive posting, honestly I'm not sure what crawled into some rectums in the past few days but kindly remove the foreign objects, please. It's totally uncalled for to attack someone for relating their personal experiences.

I wouldn't recommend it either, it doesn't feel healthy by any means. However it's been a godsend for me in the past to help combat withdrawal, back when I was on opiates.

You might want to brush up your chemistry knowledge. Loperamide's structure is very different from fentanyl. Might look the same to you, but binding sites are generally not as accepting as you might feel they are. Structure alone is not enough to say how good any one drug is at binding and activating a receptor. That's why we need QSAR. Besides, loperamide may work in the CNS if you take a Pgp inhibitor as well.

A substance's accepted applications have nothing to do with how well-suited it is for something else, just as long as it is efficacious and lacks major problems. You might as well say "hahaha, look at yourself! Using methadone, the stuff heroin addicts use for maintenance, to treat pain! What an idiot!". But then again I wouldn't be that surprised.
Pretty dumb comparison, since methadone is medically accepted to treat pain.

The more you draw these comparisons and biochemical explanations the more desperate you're making the real situation seem. Using diarrhea meds to get a stone that doesn't exist. It makes Tramadol-heads and PST-makers seem rational.

I took 56mg of LOPE and got decently high for about 30hours. 20hours after taking it my pupils were still restricted, when normally they are always huge. Or at least bigger than pin tips, for SURE.

Slept good and easy and a lot more than normal. Slightly itchy and very little euphoria but still nice.

Using diarrhea meds to get a stone that doesn't exist. It makes Tramadol-heads and PST-makers seem rational.

Poppy seed tea is real... I have done a whole large list of opiates including heroin, and PST used to be my favorite opiate. You just have to find unwashed seeds. They contain bits of opium, so you're taking oral opium (codeine, morphine and the other lesser alkaloids found in opium).

You seem pretty judgmental. If you don't like the discussion, that's fine, you don't have to participate.

Pretty dumb comparison, since methadone is medically accepted to treat pain.

The more you draw these comparisons and biochemical explanations the more desperate you're making the real situation seem. Using diarrhea meds to get a stone that doesn't exist. It makes Tramadol-heads and PST-makers seem rational.

You totally missed the point. Still, if everything about this grinds your gears so much, then give yourself a break and follow Xorkoth's advice. You seem stressed.