• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom experiences!?

Live&Learn said:
Well not youtube itself, the kids and adults posting their videos to youtube of them abusing salvia. Perhaps if there were videos of responsible adults smoking salvia in a traditional manor and meditating... then it'd still be legal? But kids had to ruin it, smoking too much, and running around drooling or laughing hysterically.

These entheogens are sold as incense don't forget.

Have you ever seen what a shaman looks like under the influence? They're usually running around drooling AND laughing hysterically.

Well i just dosed 4g, which will be a high dose of maeng da or a low dose of bali. Im not sure which one it was but i'll let you guys know how it goes

I tried smoking small amounts so far after my friend got some extract ordered to his house a few days ago. The chunks have been 0.1, maybe half a gram total smoked and it's a very light feeling. I'd say tramadol mixed with a hint of speed. I'm planning on using the rest my friend gave me for tea (about 2 grams) that I can sip on a couple times throughout an afternoon. Would it be better to consume the whole 2 grams in 1 cup o tea?

I just steeped 7g of Maeng Da for 30 minutes (with spearmint, for flavor). It went down easy, I'm still feeling it, and it's very nice. I have 8g left, and I'm going to order more.

Feels like 5-10mg of Oxy. Very nice body-warmth feeling, and my head is in the clouds, but I'm not incapacitated either.

kadaj said:
I'm planning on using the rest my friend gave me for tea (about 2 grams) that I can sip on a couple times throughout an afternoon. Would it be better to consume the whole 2 grams in 1 cup o tea?

I need to know is smoking a whole lot in a dry bowl with weed or drinking 2 grams of potent extract (reddish soft rock gear) in a tea better for a more opiate-like high? Which is the best method to do Kratom?

I can't find the little bag of Kratom i had, damn it. I was going to use it tomorrow and it's just gone! I thought i put it somewhere safe but all the 'safe' places i use... well my Kratom isn't there. I had a whole bunch left. Oh well, guess that is lost. I have more on the way along with pods and ativan but nothing for tomorrow unless the post office miraculously delivers early-- which they never do lol. Guess it's old chewed fent patches and poppy seeds tomorrow.

I'll probably find the little bag of Kratom when i don't need it lol. I barely got to try it before i lost it but i did find it got rid of all my RLS from w/d. Works like a charm on that. I've yet to feel a 'hgh' from it though but i didn't do large doses until i got the feel of it.

Where would you go if you were a little bag of Kratom lol??

Rpg

kadaj said:
I need to know is smoking a whole lot in a dry bowl with weed or drinking 2 grams of potent extract (reddish soft rock gear) in a tea better for a more opiate-like high? Which is the best method to do Kratom?

I havent tried smoking it, but I can't imagine smoking a couple spoonfulls of kratom being very enjoyable. I imagine the smoke would be pretty difficult to hold in and would probably taste terrible.

I'd go with the tea, it works effectively for most people.

The inci winci bag of kratom

RoxiPoppyGirl said:
I can't find the little bag of Kratom i had, damn it. I was going to use it tomorrow and it's just gone! I thought i put it somewhere safe but all the 'safe' places i use... well my Kratom isn't there. I had a whole bunch left. Oh well, guess that is lost. I have more on the way along with pods and ativan but nothing for tomorrow unless the post office miraculously delivers early-- which they never do lol. Guess it's old chewed fent patches and poppy seeds tomorrow.

I'll probably find the little bag of Kratom when i don't need it lol. I barely got to try it before i lost it but i did find it got rid of all my RLS from w/d. Works like a charm on that. I've yet to feel a 'hgh' from it though but i didn't do large doses until i got the feel of it.

Where would you go if you were a little bag of Kratom lol??

Rpg

=D =D =D The inci winci bag of kratom climbed up the water spout, hid in the corner that I forgot all about, then came the wd's and down came the rain, now that I found my kratom my wd's will never be the same :D :D :D You guy's are fuck'n great! oh yea... and roxigirls :) I'd check the little cigar box that you store your really special stuff behind the felt fabric inside LOLOLOLOL!!!!! Good luck on finding it, and I"m defenatly ordering some kratom this week!!! What stregnth extract should I purchase? 5x 10x 20x, also should I purchase pure extract tincture? Sounds like a lovely herb with

My best experiences with kratom have come from using the Indonesian (not Ultra Enhanced) variety. I'd usually take 5 teaspoons of the powder orally. Best to start with 3 or 4 if you have no opioid tolerance though. I found the tea disgusting so I just put the powder on my tongue in increments of 1/2 teaspoon and washed it down with a thick juice.

Extracts of certain alkaloids have much less euphoria than plain leaf. They're not well-rounded, they feel cold and different. Plain leaf is best for euphoric warmth. Its quite mellow though... especially if you keep using. Tolerance is almost unbearable within a week of daily use and you'll have to quit and wait a while before the warmth comes back.

The sedative strains are Bali and Malaysian Kratom.. Then comes Indonesian, then Thai, then Mang Da. (From sedative to stimulative) A proper dose would be around 4-5 grams for your first time. Anything more and you might get a bit nauseous. Anything less and it might be too stimulative for you opiate lovers.

Use of the extracts should be closely monitored, they can easily become addicting in their own right and shoot your tollerance sky high.

Isn't this a discussion on kratom experiences, not general kratom discussion?

Be responsible with your use guys... Be safe. Its a medically beneficial harm reduction entheogen. Please don't ruin it for the rest of us by throwing around phrases like "got high on kratom" etc.. its hardly a high anyway. :D

Geist89 said:
Not trying to dicksize or anything, but have you ever drank a glass of poppy pod tea made from 10 large pods to about 8-10 ounces of water? That stuff literally tasted like liquid soil. I almost threw up twice trying to down it. At least it got me really high for about 3/4 of the day.
not trying to dicksize or anything, but have you ever downed pure poppy powder with crangrape juice after running out of orange juice (which works a tiny bit better)? EVERY DAY cuz youre addicted?

:p

soil > sawdust, lol

i am very interested in kratom, and have yet to try it. so there may be another experience added to this thread by the end of the week :p

First, I agree with the Mod, Mr Blonde in that those underage should never be allowed to use anything psychoactuiive and I have 2 reasons for this.

First is maturity. The thing with maturity though is that it varies from individual to individual and culture to culture. In the Charedi Jewish Communies a boy becomes a man at 13, and almost always will be married by 16. In other cultures there are other norms.

Secondly, and this does not apply to Kratom since it is not an opiate/opioid (although one very minor constituent, 7-hydroxy is opioid), but when a person becomes heavily addicted to opiates/opioids before the age of 24 (on average, it varies of course) and that addiction is cotinuous for a length of time, they will almost always suffere irrepreable Endorphin damage, either in production and/or interaction. The result? They will never feel joy/happiness as much as a so called "normal" person would.

Ergo, if a person under the age of 24 becomes addicted, and it is impossible to predict who will and who will not, they will suffer ireeprable harm.

I admire Mill (I do not know why he bnever had an "S" on the end of his runame, do not ask) on personal freedom. His famous quote (paraphrased) states that people should be the aribters of their own bodies and lives. Noone has the moral right to tell another what they can and cannot do to their own body and mind aslong as it does not directly endanger the life or well being of another.

Now...as for the subject matter...I find it absolutely worthless and that includes isolated Mitragynine, the chief alkaloid. 7-Hydroxy is a very interesting alakloid but I would not advise anyone to EVER purchase a supposed tincture over the internet or even in person from a so called "headshoppe." It is impossible to quantify unless you crystallise and wiegh it accurately and if it is truly 7-Hydroxy, and most cannot be, it could kill you quite easily. It is much more potent than morphine grain for grain.

On the other hand, as far as experiences, my mother in law (as I ALWAYS state) loves the leaf but then she is almost entirely opiate-naive. I on the other hand am a junkie with a 24 year addiction so therin lies the probable reason for each of our experiences.

i think the last poster shouldnt take much beside maybe his thorzine.1st of all,mr.blonde only said illicit drugz and i disagree with him about that.wat the last poster wrote iz stupid and ignorant wat if sum 1 12 haz severe anxiety and depression they need medicine the same az sum1 older,maybe more.and haz he pointed out in his nonsensical post "underage"iz a specious term with no real meaning.people of every age have a right 2 use and enjoy drugz.i had insomnia and severe anxiety in nursery school kids get problems and need drugs the same az ne1 older,and me not having had sum things i needed wen i waz much younger ruined my life.

and i dont think addiction iz more likely if u try things younger,it depens on the person.sum1 who haz had pot and 14 may b a hippie who doesnt ever use much harder drugz at all.

TheAntiAdult: First, you need to learn how to interact with people without tissing out ad homes in every other breath. Noone said anything at all about anti-anxiety medications prescribed by a medical professional, or even heroin by perscription if G-D forbid you are a 14 year old dying of cancer in the UK (although they only Rx adults as far as I know). Read my words as they are written before getting riled up.

However, being prescribed medications by a medical professional is a tad bit different than taking it upon yourself to self medicate. IF your need is genuine, you will find a medical professional one or another time ot meet your need. IF you instead decide to just take whatever YOU believe you need, and you are immature physically and psychologically, you will have problems. Very simple concept really.

knowing wat u need and taking it does not make u immature u can b educated and have figured out wat u need better than a doctor,also otc s sumtimez can work better than perscriptions.wat if your doctor scrips buspar cauze of the politics of wanting 2 scrip sumthing called"non addictive"it makes almost every1 get bad headaches and violently ill.sum of the rest of wat u said i dont get.and many people have alot more a sense of themselves then those in authority.a 5 year old may no thier gay 4 xample and b abused by people who think thell"learn"they want 2 b strait.alot of wat iz called good and bad 4 u iz determined by politics.

theantiadult said:
i think the last poster shouldnt take much beside maybe his thorzine.1st of all,mr.blonde only said illicit drugz and i disagree with him about that.wat the last poster wrote iz stupid and ignorant wat if sum 1 12 haz severe anxiety and depression they need medicine the same az sum1 older,maybe more.and haz he pointed out in his nonsensical post "underage"iz a specious term with no real meaning.people of every age have a right 2 use and enjoy drugz.i had insomnia and severe anxiety in nursery school kids get problems and need drugs the same az ne1 older,and me not having had sum things i needed wen i waz much younger ruined my life.
the fuck's this dude talking about?

Opioid420z said:
=D =D =D The inci winci bag of kratom climbed up the water spout, hid in the corner that I forgot all about, then came the wd's and down came the rain, now that I found my kratom my wd's will never be the same :D :D :D You guy's are fuck'n great! oh yea... and roxigirls :) I'd check the little cigar box that you store your really special stuff behind the felt fabric inside LOLOLOLOL!!!!! Good luck on finding it, and I"m defenatly ordering some kratom this week!!! What stregnth extract should I purchase? 5x 10x 20x, also should I purchase pure extract tincture? Sounds like a lovely herb with

Personally I have found the most economical way is to just go with the straight leaves. Some vendors have what they call "super leaf" or "private reserve" which is still dried leaves and not extract or anything but it is a more potent strain. I have found this types of varieties to be nice and in between the regular leaves and extract. Its a little messier and you do have to make tea out of it but the extracts just arent all that great and are very expensive. I order a QP of leaves once a week.
If you are looking for a more convenient way than having to make tea out of 10g's of dried leaves and dont mind spending the extra $, then by all means, go with the 20x

The tintures are really only good for "boosting" up the regular tea IMO. They don't do much for me on their own.

"AntiAdult:"There are rake xases when a person, myself for example, does feel that it is ok to go against a medical and proffesional AND self medicate IF you have exuasted all licit routes. You have a condition that still will fiind no succor? Been to medoical; proviers ad nauseum?

However, to take this other route you literally needs years of experience in stadard research techniques, the bility to find specifically needed info and then resort to assimilating this info on a very, vaery painstaking aclimiation/Initial Testing proccess.

I am a wicked John Stuart Mill found and he authored pamaphlets and books in the middle of the 19th Century AD/CE.

The esay, entitled. "Mills on Liberty Part IVm, (1889). It is a must read for anytring to delve into the moral conundrum that inevitably results from so called "Drug Wars."

I will simply paraphrase one portion of his work that is just so very fitting in today's worlds.:

"What then is the rightful line fit to the sovereignity of the invidual over him or her self?"

'Where does the authgority of the x society I begin?

How much of of human life should be how much of a should be how much of a human life be aggisned to individuality, NAND HOW MUCH FOR SOCEITY."

Just for the record, I'd MORE THAN GLADLY comply with a doctor's instructions if:

1. They weren't condescending and dismissive, only spending 3-5 minutes talking to me and then sending me out the door with a script for antidepressants because I'm a young female with "nonspecific" symptoms. (Read: we-don't-know-what's-wrong-with-you-and-really-don't-care-because-we're-trying-to-squeeze-in-as-many-patients-as-we-can-to-make-more-money).

2. They would have, in the 24 years of seeing different doctors, done or even SAID anything remotely relevant to what I'm seeing them for. I've consistently gotten zero results and even suffered a seizure from taking a doctor's prescribed treatment one time. YES, AS DIRECTED. With the exception of one great doc I had a couple years ago, they've all given me no help at all or even caused me harm.

3. That's all assuming that I am even able to afford a doctor's visit, which I'm not. I live in the U.S., work a full-time job, pay taxes and am one of the millions without insurance. Lets just hope I don't get cancer.

The point is, when you try to find a doctor who's thorough, considerate, and has an up-to-date medical education and lose years of what should've been the prime of your life in the process, you tend to lose faith. Sometimes self-medicating--as risky and dangerous as it is--can be your only hope of living a life free of misery when all else has failed. I KNOW there are great treatments like acupuncture, biofeedback, chiropractic adjustments, supplementation and a plethora of medications for every condition, and would feel blessed to be able to explore ANY of them, but I simply don't have the money. This is the case for many, many people.

As a side note: it's a shame "self-medicating" has become the excuse-for-abuse of so many addicts, because those of us who spend hours, weeks, and even months or years studying a condition and the various treatment options for it before ever deciding to try something new--and then actually use it RESPONSIBLY to treat a real condition--get lumped in with addicts.

I think the whole "I'm a self-medicator" thing is used as a reason/excuse for irresponsible, excessive use of drugs about 97% of the time...the other 3% of "self-medicators" are genuinely seeking relief from a medical condition--be it chronic fatigue, pain, clinical depression, or anything else that's not being adequately addressed by a professional. Considering this is bluelight, I'd be skeptical of anyone who claims to be the latter...(YES, even me.) I certainly wouldn't be offended by being accused of being either kind of self-medicator, because all that matters is that I know which one I am and get the relief I need to live a semi-productive life. The line becomes even more blurry when dealing with pain conditions and people who, "really do need medication" and also just so happen to "like the euphoric side effects". (Who doesn't?!)

Perhaps if everyone were able to afford decent health care and the majority of doctors weren't in the pockets of the pharmaceutical companies and actually CARED about their patients' quality of life, no one would self-medicate. That hasn't been my experience, and I know there are others who will agree.