• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Where to get glass pipe (for meth)???

ILLerThANYouKNoW

Bluelighter
ok like my friend had (till she broke it!) this simply glass pipe which was pretty much just a straight tube that she smoked meth outta... I have checked a couple local head shops and cannot find a replacement...anyone know where maybe online I could get one????

intended , yes..
but does that keep someone from putting a nice chunk of glass at one end, flaming, rolling, and inhaling? no..

Check out that thread that I linked too. I don't want to waste space by copying and pasting, but someone in that thread explained how it's a waste of meth to smoke out of a crack pipe (flower stem).

just get an oil pipe from a headshop, or if you can't do that because you're crippled, use tin foil and chase the dragon.

intended , yes..
but does that keep someone from putting a nice chunk of glass at one end, flaming, rolling, and inhaling? no..
actually, yes it does. methamphetamine is not smoked with a direct flame, you vaporize it with heat. you need a meth pipe, or "oil pipe" as previously stated.

a friend of mine that has spent a fair bit of time in California smoking meth, enlightened me about something very interesting you can do with those rose stems. Next time I get a chance I think I'm going to buy a bunch of them and experiment. It goes something to the effect of this:
This is only what I heard..
Place one end of the stem into the flame of a blowtorch, continually rotating it. Then when the glass melts, you want to blow lightly into the non-molten end which will create a bubble. She then said something about piercing the bubble (in order to make a carb), before cooling the glass to harden it (i think she mentioned simply dipping it in water).
Has anyone tried this? I've never read anything about this on the board. And I might be mistaking this for a crackpipe. But it's used to vaporize your rock or shard. Seems like a more effective use than a stem and some chore boy.
Someone please elaborate on my messy directions.

see like what i made was this test tube thingy... like i took the test tube that a garcia vega cigar comes in, and like put a hole in the plastic cork and used a pen tube as a straw to suck out the fumes. works pretty sweet, but the glass the test tube is made of is kinda thick and it takes a while for the meth to heat up...
i dunno, i am pretty much a crackhead! lol!

Making crack pipes while twacked out its so much fun. Only thing is don't dip them in water to cool them. That can make the glass crack. Let it air cool. ;>
Pretty much you just need to heat up the closed end of the tube until it is red hot all the way around and blow gently into it to make the bowl, then blow sharply to make the hole. Then let it air cool and you're ready to smoke whatever! Its really easy. (Don't try to smoke vaporized tobacco. Its painful. It tastes like cheerios though... mmmm.)

ok. the test tube pipe thingy is a "chile" pronounced shilay.
smoking off aluminum is not a brilliant idea sicne the melting point of aluminum isnt much different than shab that you're likely to develop alzheimer's..
use that glass tube from the rose to perform a "hotrail."
light one end with a bic or a butane torch until black smoke begins to eminate from the cooler end, count to FIVE then quickly insuffulate(snort) the yab without touching the powder or the surface come up, and exhale... if performed correctly, you will have just exhaled a large quantity of smoke that was originally powder.
HELL YEAH CRACKHEADS.