• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

can i shoot fentanyl?

tokin' said:
Shooting fentanyl wouldn't be a wise decision, in my opinion, as others have stated. I've had MANY people I know both on and the net and off die from IVing bags cut with fent and patches.

And not to sound like a dick, but do you realize that those patches are ACTUALLY 2.5mg, 5.0mg, 7.5 and 10.0mg? They're released in their doses as such and such MICROGRAMS over a 1hr. period for approx. 72 hours.

I wouldn't put anything in my veins that's measured in mics (aside of LSD, of course) and if you do, you're asking for some trouble.

If you absolutely have to, try and have some narcan on hand...or someone there to call the ambulance if you fall out.

You'd shoot acid?

thats a trip

I had a buddy who wanted to shoot acid but didn't know how to IV. I helped him IV two tabs and he had an incredible trip. Coming up on acid quickly sounds like fun.

peanut you still around man? shooting fent is hardcore, let us know if your okay.

The safest way for a new fent user is to put some gel under the tongue for 20 minutes (don't swallow any saliva for this time) or as long as is needed to get high. The gel is best left to dry out naturally for a few days before smoking which is easiest done over foil. Fc has been using/abusing fentanyl for the last 5 years but she would only IV fentanyl from a vial and never risk it from a gel patch, it's too difficult to calculate the dose and theres all sorts of crap in that gel to mess up those precious veins.

Mad Dash said:
hey dude, you still with us? that was a pretty bad idea eyeing out a fent dosage, just trying to make sure you didn't make an irreversable bad choice. let us know if your okay.

ya i tried it with a little less then half of the patch and i didnt feel no rush, buti was just reading someone said u gotta use vinager...hmm i have another one just laying in my lap right now and im debating on how to use it....hhhmmmmmmmmmmm

about storing it, make sure you have it closed up and in a sealed container. The alcoholish suspension that the fent is in will evaporate somewhat quickly. Also, before you puncture the patch, you need to mix the gel around it to homogenize it. Potency can very greatly from blob to blob if you don't do this.

yeah shooting fent is not a good idea.......to easy to OD......my good friend and BL'r Bleek died from an od from heroin cut with fent. And he had a very high tolerance.
not worth the risk

Peanut21 said:
ya i tried it with a little less then half of the patch and i didnt feel no rush, buti was just reading someone said u gotta use vinager...hmm i have another one just laying in my lap right now and im debating on how to use it....hhhmmmmmmmmmmm

you shot a little less than 2.5mg's of fent? i find that hard to believe...
i guess i shouldnt call you a liar, but DAMN! thats a hell of a lot of fentanyl, isnt it?
maybe (must be) you didnt get much in the solution?

lucid scream said:
i guess i shouldnt call you a liar, but DAMN! thats a hell of a lot of fentanyl, isnt it?

ya i dont think i got much in the rig think i might need vinager

Shooting gel Fenta patches is crap, gel-less Fentanyl patches are the way to go. A while ago, I found a perfect way to extract and shoot Fentanyl out of Durogesic patches. I just cut of a piece of patch equal to the dose I wanted to shoot, put it in a glass test tube(though a spoon will suffice too), add 40-80 units of water and 1 drop of 10% hydrochloric acid(a minute bit of citric or ascorbinic acid crystals will suffice too) with a pipette. I then heated it above a lighter for a few short intervals and then filtered it through some cotton and shot it. It works perfectly, it's an extremely efficient way of extracting the Fent, and a clean one as well, with no nasty crap going into your veins! Do be extremely careful though, as this is really walking a tightrope, and the shit makes your tolerance sky-rocket like you never seen before, and the addiction makes any other opioid pale in comparisson as well. The big advantage is that you yield a clean solution of Fentanyl without any nasty polutants, and you get a quantitive extraction yield, which in turn makes an average patch like a Durogesic-50mcg/hr yield 20-25 strong IV shots.

As luck would have it, i shot fent for the first time yesterday and again today. They were the sandoz 100mcg patches that me and a buddy split.

My method was simply pour out a glob onto a spoon add 1.2 of hot water, cook for a sec and stir real good. Got a real hard nod, but as someone said in this thread or maybe the other, theres no rush.

Without the rush, i wasnt too impressed, id take an 80oc anyday. But if you like a good nod, then its the way to go.

As far as oding goes, i dono, apparently others have died from it, but i shot most of a 50 today in one shot, with no ill effect. Did these others mix it with something or do it a different way?

Negro suggested using isoprop alcohol to help dissolve with water. I dunno what phreex said. It seems to me that you would have to cook it with vinagear to change it into fent acetate.

How would one go about the alcohol thing? I know if your banging like xanax or something you use alcohol. Would i just use alcohol instead of water and mix the gel together, or what? I dont care if it burns, i just dont want to die. And would the alcohol concievably produce a stronger shot then my water heat method?

I also heard that if you just let the gel dry out on a plate, then you could just mix with water to shoot.Would this be potentially stronger? And could you use like a hair dryer to make it dry quicker? Thx

lucid scream said:

You mean 2.5 MILLI LITER (ml) of fent. Standard IV fent concentration is 10mcg/ml or up to 50mcg/ml.

Anyway, I'm the fucking fentnayl grinch and you either shoot 100mcg from an ampule (with a decent tolerance) or you put the patch on. Frankly, and no offense, most people don't have the math skills to do fent. Plus, the high is weak but the respiratory effects remain long after the fun wears off. Really kind of a lame drug, me thinks.
Take the fent seriously. Take her eazzzy

^^^^^
he's not shooting ampules. he cut a 50microgram patch in half and tried to shoot it. as a 50mcg patch has a total of 5mgs of fent in it, 5 divided in half is.....2.5mgs.
therefore and ergo, he tried to shoot 2.5mgs.

2.5 mg of fent is a lot. 100 micrograms is a standard preoperative dose. (Mcg's)

Ergo and therefore fent fucking kills and I'm a kill joy but the last time I saw a fent OD brought back with Narcan the dude said he didn't even feel high when he was high, so I asked the obvious question, "Why?" and I received the obligatory answer, "I don't know".
Great drug. Enjoy shooting the patches. 2.5 mg is 2500mcg's. Pretty sure thats a lethal dosage.