• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

can i shoot fentanyl?

Wear the patch or smoke a tiny tiny bit of it once you've dried it out. Don't fuck around with IVing this shit.

You haven't mentioned you have a massive daily H habit so this will probably kill you if you get it right.

Smoke it up boy.!.!.!

I have done so much fentanyl various ways but shooting up is one I have not had the guts to try. This drug is extremely temperamental and has been known to kill many. I personally think that injection is to much for the body to handle and do not wish to try it. I prefer smoking over anything else. Just put a little tiny bit of gel on a piece of aluminum foil and put a lighter underneath that and suck the smoke it makes up with a rolled dollar bill. It is the most incredible feeling. But don't keep doing it over and over. A few to many hits will make you keep puking. And then after you puke you will crave more. By far the most addictive drug I have EVER tried. I sometimes don't have it for months and still crave it like I just had it yesterday. Regardless it is VERY VERY good feeling. Don't try to have sex though, you will never be able to blow a load and will get very frustrated. At least I always do.

I have done so much fentanyl various ways but shooting up is one I have not had the guts to try. This drug is extremely temperamental and has been known to kill many. I personally think that injection is to much for the body to handle and do not wish to try it. I prefer smoking over anything else. Just put a little tiny bit of gel on a piece of aluminum foil and put a lighter underneath that and suck the smoke it makes up with a rolled dollar bill. It is the most incredible feeling. But don't keep doing it over and over. A few to many hits will make you keep puking. And then after you puke you will crave more. By far the most addictive drug I have EVER tried. I sometimes don't have it for months and still crave it like I just had it yesterday. Regardless it is VERY VERY good feeling. Don't try to have sex though, you will never be able to blow a load and will get very frustrated. At least I always do.

What a hilariously informative post.

man, dont shoot fentanyl, its so easy to overdose on bro, i know hardcore east coast powder junkies that have died banging fentanyl

Something went wrong. Had you succeeded in shooting 2.5mg of fent with only a 40mg OC tolerance, you would be in a pine box and 6 feet under right now. You missed or you fucked up the patch. Either way, don't try it again. Very stupid idea. Fent is for people with an OC tolerance in the hundreds of milligrams.

okay who ever said to shoot Isoprop. alc. is a fucking moron.. you dont shoot IA.. it will KILL YOU! if you need alcohol to break something down you use 100% pure GRAIN alcohol, IE. Everclear or VODKA.... damnit peoples stupidity...

Glad I found this thread.

I have a 12mcg/hr patch that's been on me since yesterday. I was going to take it off and shoot a bit but sounds liked that is waaaay too risky (go bluelight harm reduction!). IS it OK to open up a half used patch and put some under my tongue? And if so, how would I know about how much to put there (no major tolerance)

^ Wise decision. Shooting fentanyl gel is one of the worst ideas junkies have ever come up with.

Yes you can cut the patch up and use it sublingually or buccally (in the cheek). Just start out with a small amount (bb size) and redose as needed. Some might say that that small of an amount wont be sufficient, but better safe then sorry (aka dead) Be extra careful if you aren't tolerant, because fentanyl ain't no joke.