Bluelight

Thread: can i shoot fentanyl?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 51
  1. Collapse Details
    can i shoot fentanyl? 
    #1
    i got a duragesic 50mg patch and im wounderin if i can bang it? i did a search and didnt come up with anything?
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Bluelighter GenericMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    38,245
    Did you check in the Other Drugs Directory under Fentanyl? Specifically in the link labeled Injecting Fentanyl?
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Why yes......... You squeeze as much gel as you want to use, put it on a spoon, add as much water as you need, take your plunger out and mix up the water anf fentanyl gel really goosd, because if you dont you will just draw up a bunch of water and see the gel on the spoon......... So you plunge it and mix it up, take a lighter, QUICK BOIL, right when it starts to boil a LITTLE you stop.... Now you will see the fent gel in the water mixutre and you will easily be able to suck up the mixture into your needle and bang it...........
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    i just cutt it open and started to suck the fent out. now i dont have THAT strong of a tolerance ive been banging 40OC here and there and takin those little yellow vics but i use to bang alot of heroin and my guy said someone was cutt heroin with fent (doesnt make much sense to me) but he said he did it then the next thing he knew he heard "WE GOT EM HES AWAKE" scary
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    oh ya i didnt do it all. i folded it up and stuck it in the fridge. will it still be ok to do
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Bluelighter Foul Play's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Northwest
    Posts
    599
    ^ It should.

    I wouldn't leave it in there for months or anything, but an overnight stay in the fridge should be fine.
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut21
    i just cutt it open and started to suck the fent out. now i dont have THAT strong of a tolerance ive been banging 40OC here and there and takin those little yellow vics but i use to bang alot of heroin and my guy said someone was cutt heroin with fent (doesnt make much sense to me) but he said he did it then the next thing he knew he heard "WE GOT EM HES AWAKE" scary

    Going from shooting 40mg oxycodone to trying to eye out an IV fentanyl dose may not be the wisest thing.

    Please be very very careful......

    Couldn't one dissolve the entire 50mcg patch in a known amount of water to have X amount of fent. per mL of said water? That way you can dose a specific mcg amount of the fent and not kill yourself
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Bluelighter RainingDownOxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow in MiChIGaN
    Posts
    494
    Can you shoot fent?yes.Is it a really stupid risky thing to do?yes. Is it worth it? you let us know....
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Probably wouldn't be worth it
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by MethaContin
    Why yes......... You squeeze as much gel as you want to use, put it on a spoon, add as much water as you need, take your plunger out and mix up the water anf fentanyl gel really goosd, because if you dont you will just draw up a bunch of water and see the gel on the spoon......... So you plunge it and mix it up, take a lighter, QUICK BOIL, right when it starts to boil a LITTLE you stop.... Now you will see the fent gel in the water mixutre and you will easily be able to suck up the mixture into your needle and bang it...........
    I think you forgot one step..... FILTERING. I'd say its important, wouldn't you?
    Shooting the gel without filtering is just begging to get a limb amputated, or maybe even dying.
    No one should shoot the gel out of a patch, but if they insist on doing it, they should FILTER the damn thing!
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Needle
    I don't have any experience with Fent IV, but I could swear I remember either Negro or PhreeX saying you had to use vinegar to break down the gel in order for the fent to go into solution, otherwise the fent would stay suspended in the gel, which isn't water soluble itself.

    Could be wrong, just wanted to ask since I could swear I read about using vinegar for IV fent from patches from a knowledgable member of BL (I remember it standing out because I use vinegar to convert cocaine freebase to cocaine acetate for injection).

    ~CTdopeLove
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Bluelighter tokin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    166
    Shooting fentanyl wouldn't be a wise decision, in my opinion, as others have stated. I've had MANY people I know both on and the net and off die from IVing bags cut with fent and patches.

    And not to sound like a dick, but do you realize that those patches are ACTUALLY 2.5mg, 5.0mg, 7.5 and 10.0mg? They're released in their doses as such and such MICROGRAMS over a 1hr. period for approx. 72 hours.

    I wouldn't put anything in my veins that's measured in mics (aside of LSD, of course) and if you do, you're asking for some trouble.

    If you absolutely have to, try and have some narcan on hand...or someone there to call the ambulance if you fall out.
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by johanneschimpo
    I think you forgot one step..... FILTERING. I'd say its important, wouldn't you?
    Shooting the gel without filtering is just begging to get a limb amputated, or maybe even dying.
    No one should shoot the gel out of a patch, but if they insist on doing it, they should FILTER the damn thing!
    Bro i got no filters, so i gotta wing it, as long as I hit my vein, it goes away in a couple days (The mark you put on your arm)
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    You don't have cotton balls or q-tips?
    I don't even want to imagine what that gel would do when its in your vein.




    response to the post after mine -Ham: or is it the citrate salt?
    Last edited by johanneschimpo; 25-09-2008 at 05:46.
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    fentanyl is present in these patches as freebase no?
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Bluelighter Mad Dash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    269
    hey dude, you still with us? that was a pretty bad idea eyeing out a fent dosage, just trying to make sure you didn't make an irreversable bad choice. let us know if your okay.
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Bluelighter tokin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammilton
    fentanyl is present in these patches as freebase no?
    i've rubbed the gel onto a newport before and smoked it...a stoned out feeling, pinpoint pupils but gone quick.
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    ^it would be much better (more efficient) if smoked in an oil burner or even on foil
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Bluelighter tokin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by johanneschimpo
    ^it would be much better (more efficient) if smoked in an oil burner or even on foil
    dude - you just jogged my memory and you're absolutely right.

    I did hit a 10.0 patch off of foil once and was pretty gone (got a huge hit) and it was much more efficient.

    Scratch the cig. idea, stick with foil
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    i used vinega to break down the patch. It was 100mcg/hr 10mg of fent. total. It worked, but i started out with really small amounts just to be on the safe side.
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by tokin'
    Shooting fentanyl wouldn't be a wise decision, in my opinion, as others have stated. I've had MANY people I know both on and the net and off die from IVing bags cut with fent and patches.

    And not to sound like a dick, but do you realize that those patches are ACTUALLY 2.5mg, 5.0mg, 7.5 and 10.0mg? They're released in their doses as such and such MICROGRAMS over a 1hr. period for approx. 72 hours.

    I wouldn't put anything in my veins that's measured in mics (aside of LSD, of course) and if you do, you're asking for some trouble.

    If you absolutely have to, try and have some narcan on hand...or someone there to call the ambulance if you fall out.
    You'd shoot acid?

    thats a trip
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #22
    Bluelighter tokin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaSmokalot
    You'd shoot acid?

    thats a trip
    fuck yeah - i bet it'd be a trip, also
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #23
    I had a buddy who wanted to shoot acid but didn't know how to IV. I helped him IV two tabs and he had an incredible trip. Coming up on acid quickly sounds like fun.
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #24
    Bluelighter Mad Dash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    269
    peanut you still around man? shooting fent is hardcore, let us know if your okay.
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #25
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    15
    The safest way for a new fent user is to put some gel under the tongue for 20 minutes (don't swallow any saliva for this time) or as long as is needed to get high. The gel is best left to dry out naturally for a few days before smoking which is easiest done over foil. Fc has been using/abusing fentanyl for the last 5 years but she would only IV fentanyl from a vial and never risk it from a gel patch, it's too difficult to calculate the dose and theres all sorts of crap in that gel to mess up those precious veins.
     

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •