• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Guys I Need 2 Kno Right Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belibaby

Bluelighter
Hey guys I'm doing an AP Statistics project that has to do with music. I need you to answer these two questions so I can make a data table:

1)How many song are on your ipod?
2)About how many concerts have you been to?

I need 50 replies ASAP! It's due tomorrow ughhh...

we're not really in the business of doing people's homework for them, but i'll leave this open for the moment and copy your thread to non-electronic music discussion in case they can help further...

1) like 10 thousand. or 16 thousand. maybe somewhere in between. perhaps more.
2) approximately 3921, unless you count festivals as more in which case it's much higher.

I'm a Zune guy, not an ipoder but I have 7502 songs

And I've been to roughly 12 concerts.

I have like 9500 songs.

I have been to around 40 concerts if you count a festival as one concert.

Last edited:
50 trillion songs
1 billion concerts

I hope this swings the results to "free concerts for music fans"

I-Pod or all my music including cds, computer, portable drives, etc?

If just iPod like 300. Probably 40 concerts.

19, 356 (more or less).
All of them. Make up a number. 3 or 4 digits. (Depends whether you count a festival as one concert, or each day as one, or each band as one). Either way, a lot of concerts.

6237 mp3s on my ipod.
17 lectures.

and i will remind you that procrastinating isn't the best option since you had to resort to BL to gather your data. :|

1. 516 songs, some of them long sets, I recently deleted a bunch of shit so i didn't have to change the song so much when its on shuffle
2. at least 20 concerts, my dad used to take me all the time when I was younger,

i stuck 12 more songs on my ipod last night, please add them.

I would just make this data up. So I guess props to you for keeping it honest.

Here's my stats:

IPOD: 8,900
CONCERTS: 50

3-4 concerts
I have a full 25mg of music and photos, less than 2gb of videos, on my old ipod video. But since I got the 4gb last year, I've just had that with about 400 songs

ok, the OP hasn't responded since the thread was made, and it's way past the due date for research.

it's closing time. :) OP if you need this reopened, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.