• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

All about penises (the MASTER DICK megamerged thread)

I am so happy that I am the guy with the big dick instead of wishing I had one.

It seems like the only girl that doesn't mention it though is the one I care about lol

report: I have more blood veins visible underneath the surface of the skin on my penis now from jelqing 5 minutes every day for the last couple weeks :)

what I found was key was to work your erection level up and down somewhat quickly. Give a squeeze and force blood into the penis (by shifting your hand up) - it will feel tight. The harder you are the tighter it will feel (the more pressure on the blood veins). In 5 minutes you can work your penis erect 5 or 6 times (a couple squeezes when its semi erect). Don't get it too erect! (the pressure is too much).

anyways, *shrugs* thats whats worked for me. I'm fine with my penis size (6.5 inches) although I wouldn't mind more girth (why not I guess? although I'm sure its fine). Mainly just doing it out of curiosity (since I really was unaware that it was possible).

nuke said:
Is this anything like Master Ninja? Please don't worry about your penis sizes too much. Children are starving while people buy vacuums for their dicks.

On the same note, no one cares if you can play golf with your penis either. ;)

That is fuckin' priceless, nearly spat tea all over the monitor when I read that =D =D

I'm fine with my penis size (6.5 inches) although I wouldn't mind more girth

Sorry, but I dislike the word girth. I know it's all white coat scientific sterile speak, but I prefer circumference (and anyway it depends upon where you're starting from. When putting a condom on becomes a cross between It's A Knockout/The Krypton Factor it can rapidly become a tad annoying)

It seems like the only girl that doesn't mention it though is the one I care about lol

Probably because she cares about you and doesn't want to see you become one of these self-obsessed"look at me, I've got a huge dick" types (it happens a fair bit to people who are regularly told they're a big boy from what I've seen)

Hmm, how did that work? I thought amphetamines delayed orgasm too

The impotence is due to the dopamine-serotonin ratio & amphetamines etc work to correct this induced imbalance (and besides they feed my inner pervert! =D)

Penis Question

PENIS QUESTION: Do any of ya'll have small bumps ringed (symetrically) around the base of your penis?

I have had these for as long as I can remember (since puberty at least) and have researched it a little and found out that they are semi-normal/NOT an STD (whew).

Now, here's the strange part. Since early this summer I binged on heroin for a month and a half or so I completely shut down my endocrine system (testosterone). Its taken QUITE some time to get back a sex drive and feel more confident/on top of things (from test). Lately I've been eating a lot of protein (meat) and lifting hard and I've noticed my facial hair is returning to its dark shade and also my pubic hair is creeping up the bottom of my penis shaft. Also, though, I've noticed I've gotten an extra 'ring' of dots around my penis now. This is a weird thing to me...I'm not against these little dots just wonder whats up. Its only near the base of my dick and iirc they got away once I'm hard (skin stretched tight).

can ya'll relate?

They're hair follicles - nowt weird about it at all (what is weird is getting them waxed - I mean which pain loving masochistic freak originally came up with the back, sac & crack wax job? 8o)

well that makes sense cause I recently sprouted some extra hair on my penis.

Thanks FB for assuaging my penis and I =D

Have any of you guys tried edging? I discovered it accidentally. Most of the time from when I take extra adderall and masturbate or mess around with my bf and don't want it to end. It's getting to the edge right before orgasm and pulling back with all your might. Kegals also help with this. (Clench your butthole and feel the muscles that contract if you don't know what they are.) Do this 20-50 times a day or as much as you can. It's also good to keep you from getting leaky weiner when you get old. Anyway, I'm getting pretty good at it even though sometimes I go past the point of no return. It also makes you cum more and stronger. Probably TMI, but my bf and I were having sex a few days ago and every time he would hit my prostate, I'd drop a big glob of pre-cum. Not the clear kind, the thick white kind. I had to keep my hands off my dick or I woulda busted in a heartbeat. I feel like if I keep getting better, I'll be able to have multiple orgasms. I know some of y'all have tried this.