• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

All about penises (the MASTER DICK megamerged thread)

Liquid_Finder

Bluelighter
just wondering iff it is possible if there is ways to make your cock size bigger with just useing your hands and nothing else...

would you have to do it daily?

tell me some ways what are good to do?

Go here but spend A LOT of time reading what people are doing before doing it yourself, because there is a risk of injury. They get a half hard-on, then milk it to stretch the blood chambers. They also stretch and bend it.

www.thundersplace.com

I met this guy at a nude beach who had a thick rubber O-ring on his cock. I asked why and he said it made it bigger.

Last edited by a moderator:
how big is your cock dude?

the answer to your question is, no, if making your cock significantly bigger was as easy as doing an exercise, then everyone would know about it.

just wondering iff it is possible if there is ways to make your cock size bigger

Erm, "no" would be the answer to your question, I believe. you can stretch it a bit to lengthen it but it's potentially risky and you could leave yourself impotent. There's really no need. It's probably more of a confidence thing, I would think - find the right girl and you'll find you wont think about such things anymore :).

Hit it with stinging nettles - the histamine release causes swelling & will add to the volume created by the blood movng into the corpus callosum.

Of course it'll be far too sore & inflammed to do anything with (other than rub on hydrocortisone cream for the pain =D), but it wil be temporarily larger than usual!

Anyway, why do you want it larger? Have you been on the receiving end of a hurtful comment by a woman? If it's something like that, remember that some people actually get off on humiliating others - if nobody else has made any comments, assume that there's no reason to have it any larger.

There was a documentary on BBC3 called 'My penis & I' which was made by a bloke who was really hung up on the fact that his penis was just under 4" fully erect. His g/f was perfectly OK with the situation except for one thing - he was constantly obsessing about the size of his cheb. In the end, he decided against penis enhancement surgery because he's trying talking to a therapist who eventually made him realize that if his g/f was happy enough with his size, his obsessing could possibly drive her away.

We're 'alloted' a size at the point of conception (as the main determinant is genetic) and the true test is not how big it is, but how you deal with what god handed out to you; having a large one is no guarentee of happiness. Look at John Holmes, he had a very large willy, but after reading his biography, I got the impression that he was an unhappy soul and even ended up a hopless coke-head who was implicated in someone's murder for drugs

Last edited:
fastandbulbous said:
Hit it with stinging nettles - the histamine release causes swelling & will add to the volume created by the blood movng into the corpus callosum.

Of course it'll be far too sore & inflammed to do anything with (other than rub on hydrocortisone cream for the pain =D), but it wil be temporarily larger than usual!

Corpus callosum seperates the two hemispheres of the brain, the corpus cavernosum is the erectile tissue. Though they're both in a 'head'. Great mental image.

Yeah, I'm tired and need to go to bed now - just need to collect some stinging nettles from out the back of the house first! =D =D

Mind you, both are involved with parts of the body that make decisions for you, only thinking with your dick is generally a less successful way of going about things...

Well....no there isn't a way. Since I will admit that I'm no monster, I have just became a master of the tounge instead. Other than that, read the multiple Kama Sutra's out there, since there are plenty of examples of postitions well suited for the less blessed.

By the way, Keggels won't help you get bigger, but they will make your orgasm's way more powerful.

dunnomate said:
It's not the size, it's how you use it :)

Yep, that's what I was going to say.

You cant make it bigger, but you can sure learn how to use it better.

Also some positions are more favorable to smaller tools.

dude go to thundersplace.com...its a forum like this and have loads of information...I haven't started a routine but It really works they have over 100000 members.

www.fastsize.com

Seriously, just click on the link. I know the domain name sounds cheezy, but just check out the testomonial! Some people have gained 2 1/2 inches!! 8o

If you find the right girl, I doubt she'd mind about the size. Too big can be a curse as well; I wish mine was smaller - I can't even do doggy style with my girlfriend.

It's a character test devised by acreator with a real sick sense of humour. You have to make the best of what you have and not obsess about things you can't do anything about. People with smaller to average sized ones will want larger ones because adult magazines keep on about the size thing then show pictures of male actors with big/huge ones to push the message home that 'bigger is better'. Meanwhile those with larger ones very quickly get pissed off, as being seen as a huge willy that happens to have a body attached is probably the same sort of thing as women with large chests etc get subjected to, ie objectified(and those who don't have a fascination with large members probably aren't really into the idea of internal bruising, so sex is taken off the menu

As the bhuddists would say:- Desire is the source of all unhappiness...

Last edited:
You are absolutely spot on about big boys tiring of the cock attached to whomever attitude they get from a good number of their playtime mates.

I can't say I feel sorry for 'em though. I'm sure things are great for a good long while until they mature and/or age.