• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

All about penises (the MASTER DICK megamerged thread)

Girls: Curved or straight?

yea u girls kno what im talkin about... the form of a dude's package ;) do u girls like it better str8 or curved when it comes to how it looks and the sexual experiences behind the 2 different forms. i could really care less if its circumsized or not, thats the guys issue lol!

curved ones can be good but tend to be a little tricky to blow without being worried about scraping it with my teeth lol.

The MASTER DICK thread!!

No its not me!

Anywho what this thread will contain is all penis related things. Making him bigger, lasting longer, masterbation.

Is this anything like Master Ninja? Please don't worry about your penis sizes too much. Children are starving while people buy vacuums for their dicks.

On the same note, no one cares if you can play golf with your penis either. ;)

PeterFile said:
If you find the right girl, I doubt she'd mind about the size. Too big can be a curse as well; I wish mine was smaller - I can't even do doggy style with my girlfriend.

that's probably the worst position for the well-endowed's partner--having your cervix slammed really hurts.

A nice curve upwards that's not too far inward (like maybe a 20-30 degree angle) is fantastic. It's weird when they're curved way too much in any direction, or straight.

Either is delicious when attached to a man who knows how to work it. :)

Belibaby, welcome to BL and SLR :) We have a "master penis thread" (lol) just started today. I will merge your posts with that thread accordingly. :)

Johnny1 said:
GP, if you plan to keep doing it, how about measuring the width and length now and then again periodically, and reporting back as to any increase? Then we will have some solid (so to speak) numbers to add to the discussion. :)
lmao

Nickatina and 6p7: Sorry for the late response.

Basically antidepressants and antihistamines have had a long history of being the same drugs. The one I recommended, as well as Diphenhyramine, were all prototype antidepressants.

A well-known adverse side effect of SSRIs is delayed orgasm. Some people exploit that. I have never had a problem with prmature ejaculation, but when I did take these drugs at slightly higher doses than recommended, as well as Tramadol (which has potent, fast-acting SNRI effects), I sometimes completely lost the ability to reach orgasm.

Although SSRIs indeed dull sex drive, this is not the reason they delay orgasm - the do the latter through pharmacological means. Its just a coincidence that both happen, and the former happens only with chronic use.

I don't know a lot about the penis-- I'm a lesbian, but out of curiosity and boredom, what is considered a small penis: 4 inches and smaller? What is the length of an average size penis- 5-7 inches? And what is considered a large penisis- 7 inches and larger?

And do men actually have pensis smaller than 4 inches? Has anyone been with a man who had a penis smaller than 4 inches? And if so was it a turn off, did it not work like desired?

And for the ladies here, what size do you prefer a penis? Is larger better for pleasure? And can a small penis give pleasure?

And for any men here who have very small penisis, does it give you confidence issues?

If you were with a man you absolutely were madly in love with and everything about him was perfect.. and the first time you were intimate you discovered your mans penis was only 4 inches or smaller, what would you do? Kindly dump him? Or find a way to work with it.

I don't know, I'm just bored and curious

rpg

^ I've seen japs with pencil-thick and less than 3" :D. I don't care much for cock size (actually a very large cock can be a disadvantage... impossible to suck/take) but yeah, that was freakishly small and did turn me off. Still, I would never dump a guy on the spot unless he was an asshole.

The average size is usually between 5 and 6 inches. I consider 6 - 7 to be perfect and have always been comfortable with my own size.

Jamshyd said:
^ I've seen japs with pencil-thick and less than 3" :D. I don't care much for cock size (actually a very large cock can be a disadvantage... impossible to suck/take) but yeah, that was freakishly small and did turn me off. Still, I would never dump a guy on the spot unless he was an asshole.

The average size is usually between 5 and 6 inches. I consider 6 - 7 to be perfect and have always been comfortable with my own size.

Hah. My first guy was Japanese. Any other guys after that looked AMAZING. Blessing in disguise maybe ;)

but I wasnt aware SSRI's prolonged orgasm.

Like prolong it until you stop taking the damn SSRI! 8o I had SSRIs prescribed for a couple of winters years ago (suffer from SAD) and basically they turned me into a fat eununch. It was very worrying not to have any interest at all in sex considering my normal state of affairs. The only thing that cut through it was obscene amounts of CNS stimulants (amphetamine, methylphenidate etc), but then that just made me sweat like a pig in a sauna so it wasn't that much of an improvement

^Hmm, how did that work? I thought amphetamines delayed orgasm too??

Btw, I think the mods should have called this "The Big and Dandy Dick Thread" =D.

Ugh...no curved for me. I just never dug that feeling. It's extremely uncomfortable for me.
I like em reasonably long, straight, and fat ;)

is it true that guys with a curved package could hit the g spot easier than a straight package? hmmm (well duh its gotta be a good length either way haha)