• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Rerocking Meth?

latinlovegod99

Bluelighter
Just ran into some meth the other day that a guy was trying to push as crystal. Granted, there were some decent sized crystals in there, but it seemed alot was powder. However, some of this powder was "rocked." After I crushed some up the next day, the sun hit the powder, and it had the familiar reflection that meth gives off. I don't really doubt that it was at one time crystal, just maybe got broken here and there. I have heard of rerocking cocaine, but meth? Does anyone else have any experiences with this, or know why someone would take the time to do it?

I know alot of people who get decent meth/glass and rerock it using MSM as a cut.
you can't really tell the difference since MSM has a similar melting point, smokes when burnt with no taste and looks alot like crank.

It seems to me you couldn't "rerock" meth. In order to reproduce the normal shard like apperance you would have to add something that would crystalize with the meth and turn into clear crystals.

"Rerocking" meth would probably be easy.. I'm sure a shady dealer could just add some sort of powder and mix everything together then throw some water on it so that the meth would recrystalize itself around all the powder.

People are failing to realize exactly HOW you truely "re-rock" a powder...
You can add some water and twist it in a towel but you get some really loose shit, instead its like pressing a pill - you dont use any fluid, instead you simply use a hydrolic jack and compress it with so much pressure you get a solid piece... we had a re-rocking machine we built for cocaine.. it was basically a heavy steal frame with a slot on top where a metal plate slid in, attached to the metal plate was a piece of pipe - it was threaded to make it nice and neat.. we were tweaking on meth so this thing was totally homebrew but worked incredible .. there was then a "plunger" that was created from a lathed "plug" (made from aluminum) and a sold piece of steal.. you put it together and then a hydrolic jack was used to compress the powder into a cylinder - though you could construct one to press bricks as well....
Never used it with meth as we never cut the meth we made, only coke.. no water was needed...

^^Clever^^
Personally I would just crystallize the little rocks and powder you have cause it would prbably be easier for you than rocking it. If you wanted to achieve this just add you product to enough hot methanol (heet gasline antifreeze or denatured alcohol) and let the rocks dissolve. When they are fully dissolved remove from heat source(make sure its electric or risk catching yourself on fire) and let methanol evaporate and what you will have when done are some nice pretty crystals. Just remember methanol is highly flammable. I hope this helps a little, ego=)

Ahh..I just thought that proces wouldn't prduce clear crystaline shards but something that looked kinda like compressed powder (like a pill).
Also if you just choose any white powder and tried the recrystalization wouldn't they be visible inside the meth crystals (making them opaque white rather than transparent?). It seems like you are assuming every white powder forms a clear crystal.
[ 12 August 2002: Message edited by: quale ]

Rerocking meth is not only very common but also pretty easy. I won't say how it's done because I don't condone it. The only meth that is not cut is crystal...