• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

What is the strongest benzos, and barbitutes

nanawoo

Bluelighter
hey guys what in your opnion is the strongest benzodizepines, is it valium, xanax, midozolam, rohypnol. Also what is the strongest barbitutes is it cyclobarbital, phenobarbital, seconal, tuinal. Is cyclobarbital more powerful then phenobarbtil, and what do you feel like on a barbitute i have never taken any. I have taken alot of xanax, valium etc is it the same feeling, thank you.

well diazepam (valium) is stronger than tamazepam and i think xanax may be stronger than both. Rohypnol is definetly stronger than the others. Barbies are tranquilizers so i would say a similar feeling.

Rohypnol is longer acting but it's not stronger than xanax.
Does anyone know where Halcion is on the benzo potency chart?

You'll feel drunk on barbs. I dont know which one is the most potent, but the strongest one I've had was pentobarbital. The strongest benzos I've had are xanax and midazolam. Again, I don't know which is most potent pharmacologically.

midazolom and halcion are prolly the quickest and strongest shortacting benzos.. xanax is weak compared to these.
Rohypnol Is niiccee.
Benzodiazepine Equivalence Charts
http://www.dr-bob.org/tips/bzd.html
[ 06 August 2002: Message edited by: goodkarma ]

On a mg-for-mg basis, Halcion is by far the strongest...

Klonapin and other long-lasting benzo's (Atavan)
First of all it's spelled Ativan. Second, Ativan is in no way a long lasting benzodiazepine. Lorazepam's (Ativan) halflife is 10-20 hours, whereas Klonopin's (Clonazepam) half life is 20-80 hours. A little bit of a difference there. Be careful not to spread misinformation.

[EDITED - you replied to a deleted post, I'd like to put this to bed...]
[ 08 August 2002: Message edited by: PhreeX ]

Tuinal is a combo of two barbs secobarbital and amobarbital, I checked my PDR. I have only taken Secobarbital and for me it was a drunk feeling. On the other hand I have taken a few benzos a few times. My faveorite was Klonopin (Clonazepam)its a powerful zony cleaner drunk feeling in my oppion, but it lasts for like 12 hours at least (I have never took anything under 4 mgs tho.). Restoril (Temazepam) just calms me down so I use it for sleeping and not for recreational value. Valium is fun but I think it isn't very powerful in my oppinion it just gives me a small buzz that lasts. Then Xanax I liked Xanax it was similar to K-pin but a little weaker and doesn't last as long as it so if you want to get weird just for a while. so here is a chart.
1st: Klonopin
2nd: Xanax
3rd: Valium
4th: Restoril
This is all in my oppion
Peace

forgotten - the equivelence charts are correct, its just that halcion is a much faster acting benzo than valium.

I don't like equivellency charts either. Because reguardless, each different drug has somewhat different effects. While you might work out an equivellent dose of Valium versus Xanax versus Klonopin, the highs are all going to be different.
It's the same thing with opiates. Oxycodone is different than Hydrocodone is different than Hydromorphone is different than Morphine.
Equivellency just really relates to potency, and the potency is just used to establish an average starting dose. Not to compare effects.

I've had the priveledge to try triazolam(Halcion), maybe like over 700 pills. They are BY FAR the hardest acting benzo. They are also the shortest acting. Half life is at about ~1.5 hours. Not good if you do a lot of speed and want help sleeping. 2-3 hours later, you're wide awake because the halcion has worn off. Taking more and more every time you wake up is a no-no. So, I never did, but I slept 2-3 hours for months and kept taking speed and halcion. Eventually, this abuse caught up to me. Halcion is the only benzo that's side effects scared me to death in many ways. I was young and dumb.
Halcion is the best for simple sleep, though. You'll NEVER wake up in the first hour or two on it.

Hi All,
The strongest benzo on the market is Klonopin and the weakest is Xanax.The strongest barb is 3 grain Tuinals(almost impossible to find) and the weakest barb is butalbital.Klonopin last 12-24 hours where others benzos may last 4-8 hours.Klonopin also stays in the system longer and gives a steady dose while in the body.No fast comeups or comedowns with them.Just a smooth relaxing drug.More and more people are becoming fans of Klonopin once they try it.Just my opinion.
Peace Out..XTCGaGent14

Originally posted by XTCGaGent14:
Hi All,
The strongest benzo on the market is Klonopin and the weakest is Xanax.The strongest barb is 3 grain Tuinals(almost impossible to find) and the weakest barb is butalbital.Klonopin last 12-24 hours where others benzos may last 4-8 hours.Klonopin also stays in the system longer and gives a steady dose while in the body.No fast comeups or comedowns with them.Just a smooth relaxing drug.More and more people are becoming fans of Klonopin once they try it.Just my opinion.
Peace Out..XTCGaGent14

Did you just make that shit up? What are you basing it on? Thats totally bullshit regarding Klonopin and Xanax... even on a mg-for-mg basis thats total bullshit...

In my opinion trazodone is the strongest, but im not a doctor. So the only way to find out would be to take 3 or 4 different benzos at once and the next day collect you first pee into a cup and use one of those ez-tests that are used for mdma. depending on what color it turns you will know which one is the strongest. I don't know the colors, but they probally come with the test. ok.

^^^No.
Trazodone is an Anti Depressant, neither a benzodiazepine or barbituate.
So the only way to find out would be to take 3 or 4 different benzos at once and the next day collect you first pee into a cup and use one of those ez-tests that are used for mdma. depending on what color it turns you will know which one is the strongest. I don't know the colors, but they probally come with the test. ok.
I strongly suggest doing some serious homework before posting stuff like that. It's by far one of the funniest things I've read on this board in a long time. It's ok, you're a newbie like everyone was at one time. Just read a little.
peace.