• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Flavoured Ketamine

fastandbulbous said:
When, through tolerance I've IMed doses of up to 200mg, you can't help but taste the ketamine as the blood it's mixed with goes over your taste buds - yuck.

Now if they can get it so my mouth fills with liquorice or aniseed after IMing ketamine then I'll be happy!

BTW, if you think ket is bad for this, try heroin or morphine (actually don't as it's not good) by injection - your mouth fills up with a certain acidic but extremely bitter taste that nothing will cover up!
off topic but try shooting crack or DMT converted to an acetate using vinegar.

Iv never been able to inject DMT without coughing at least a small amount.

Tried IV K the other night again....didn't taste anything at ~30mg. Didn't care for it either.

I didn't taste heroin when I IV'd it either.

KinkyKetter said:
Tried IV K the other night again....didn't taste anything at ~30mg. Didn't care for it either.

I didn't taste heroin when I IV'd it either.
the taste I experience could be from the compulsiveness of IVing it.

why didnt you care for it may I ask?

Sounds like a silly concept. Gonna taste shitty regardless it seems like. Ket isn't so bad in my opinion. Compounds like MDMA, 5-MeO-DiPT, and 2C-B though. Yuck. What flavor additive could mask the foul drip of those?

this is a gimmick. My friends and i would add straw berry extract to the k while it was simmering off into powder from the liquid vials we were obtaining. Made it taste a like really bitter tasting strawberry flem on the drip, but nothing more than a gimmick. I would assume the vanilla would allow the powder to maintain its white color, but the strawberry extract we used made it bright pink. Good times tho.

^^lol IMing is the way to go.

Flavored K can be made easily, add a very small amount of vanillin and a bit of sugar to the liquid before you cook it into powder. And presto Vanilla drip! lol

buzzy said:
Once you IM it (I've never IV'ed it) you'll never want to insufflate it ever again.

Agreed. IMing is better then IVing also. IVing is very intense and not nearly as pleasant as IM.

LordKrishna said:
why didnt you care for it may I ask?
Only one time out of five+ trying it IV did I even get a rush...and it was not euphoric at all. Felt like my organs were just going to shut down or something. Then the mental effects are weak as hell. It is interesting though...still can't figure out the exact differences so I'm giving it a few more tries.

I don't care for IV H either, I think I prefer plugging but I've only plugged morphine. Rush is to strong, which I love, but that ruins the rest of the high.

Xorkoth said:
Sounds like someone added an artificial flavor or something... why, I have no idea. That sounds quite strange. I'd be compelled not to trust it.

QFT, seriously dude.. cat tranquilizers coming in flavors does not sound very appealing.

I've also heard from someone here in UK, who tried some vanilla flavoured K that was going around, it'd be quite interested to try it but it doesn't sound all that appealing

I've occasionally made flavored K. Just a dash of Vanilla extract otherwise the K gets too sticky in a bullet etc. I've used a small amount of Grape Koolaid to make purple/lavendar K. And also made Purple Vanilla flavored K.

All I ever get are vials. I don't bother with anything that isn't laboratory sealed.

The taste of K alone is great, I love it. I'm not much into snorting anymore as my tolerance is too high for that. I can IV 150mg and not K-hole, meanwhile my boyfriend IV's 30mg and is out like a light for a good 20 minutes lol But this comes from my 4+ years of Kitty abuse :x

As for the taste when you IV K -- I love it. It tastes somewhat metalic but also tickles the back of my throat. It's a weird and quite a nice sensation. I notice a difference too between Veterinary K and Human-grade. There is more of a buzz/vibration in the throat and head with human-grade but it also wears off faster. Veterinary K I think since it's usually racemic has a longer lasting but more even affect. Human-grade is known as S-Type according to Erowid. It has a higher affinity for the nmda and ampa receptors so it latches on real good and knocks you on your ass.... but then tapers out pretty quick. Racemic, or vet K is kinda more closer to the effect of PCP as it lingers longer.

And thats your K lesson for the day,
Elemya

By the way, I've been a damn member since May 2006 and I wish to send private messages. I know I only have 5 - well 6 measily posts so far but c'mon. How many posts do I have to make in order to become a bluelighter? I'm more quality over quantity... well except with K.. then I'm quality and quantity heheehe. Let me know so I can get to work on posting. I just don't want to write a bunch of trash....... make me a bluelighter ;)

Elemya

somebody slipped a bag of sugar flavored k into my pocket at a rave
it was the weakest k i ever had
i have no idea who slipped it in either its the strangest thing

K flavouring help

Hi, Im Sarah.
Just looking for a bit of help with flavouring. How much flavouring do you use???? :?

So.....ummmmmm I mean say there's half a litre, how much flavouring would I need to use to nicely flavour and not make the K sticky?

Do I add the flavouring to the k when its a liquid?

Im goin for strawberry, vanilla, blueberry, maybe banana or orange

any help would be greatly apprieciated

you can e-mail me if you want to

Thank you lots

Sarah xxx<3

I'm confused by what mixture you have there.

You have 0.5L of ketamine solution? Do you know how many milligrams of ketamine is dissolved in it? I suppose you intend on taking it orally (drinking it)?

If this is about adding flavouring to anything at all I'd say just add bit by bit until you reach the level of taste you want.

Welcome to Bluelight and PD :)

I have no help for you, but my friend made apple crisp kitty :) It was awesome=D

What in the holy name of Ketamine are you talking about?

I guess that was too much for you!!!!

Im cooking k.

liquid to crystal.

I want to know when to add flavour (like vanilla or strawberry)

And I want to know how much flavouring to use

easier for you??

I really don't think there's any folks on here who add flavouring to K if their evaporating the water off of a bottle.

I've never heard of flavoured K, I'll leave this open for a little bit.

Actually I found a thread about this exact phenomenon. I'm merging this thread into it; read it from the beginning for some information on this.

Sorry, we're not here to help you sell drugs. (Call me crazy, but only a drug dealer would need to "flavour" their ketamine)