• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ritalin - up yer bum or not?

Originally posted by BlackOut:

Not sure I got that - seems to me you're saying that some of the fillers are water dissolvable? That would make life sooo much easier. I would love to get rid of that f***ing filler, that is what keeping me from snorting the Rit.
Do you really have to use a syringe for that method? Or do you have another method?

I'm saying most of the fillers are NOT water soluble, so you end up with a purer substance that's easier to snort. I suppose you could do the extraction several diff ways, I just always found that a needle worked well.

Holy shit you all crack me the fuck up. I want to publish a book of bluelight threads. You know, funniest, dumbest, ect, ect. Who do I need to talk to about publishing rights?
This post is classic. It starts with a simple, yet disturbing question. As a result we got through the entire spectrum of racism and homosexuality. I give this post an 8.5 outta 10. Quality thread, the flames as well as the retorts were absolutly brilliant. Shit is funny.
one,
bombay

So you caught me Mr. Ashcroft. Well no one ever said satan wasn't smart :).
Yes when posting this I was well aware of the analogy between racial and sexual epiphets. Were you in a personal conversation with the individuals when they called you 'faggot' or '****** ' you would be right to take offense and it would say nothing about you being racist or homophobic.
Also note that the replies are to a great degree of the form "that doesn't make you homosexual" If you responded to a post calling someone a ****** with emotional retorts "that doesn't make him a ****** " you are tacitly acknowledging the 'badness' of being a ****** ...similarly with homosexuality.
Also an online bulletin board is differnt. If soviet had said "your a fucking niger" a bunch of replies accusing soviet of racism would be stupid and pointless. You would just be helping him troll for flames. Just like when PhreeX has some quote about black cock in his sig jumping up and down saying he is racist would be dumb...if you are offended well posting about it won't help...laugh or be offended in private posting only eggs people on. (Yes I am well aware of the irony of posting a reply with this response. Well I may not be homophobic but I don't like getting shown up in an argument...sue me.).
No not all the quick responses are indicitive of homophobia. I mean anyone with half a brain should be well aware that sticking things up your ass is a sexual preference entierly divorced from homosexuality. Yes there are gay males who don't like anal sex at all...and straight males who are getting their gfs to anally rape them with big dildos every night. So some might just indicate stupidity.
I aim not out to be politically correct, merely correct.
Damn't why dues BL erase bad words? We get to tell people they should shoot heroin but can't use offensive words. That is total BS.
Anyway on the issue I really doubt that anal absorbtion is going to be more complete/thorough than insulflation. I imagine both of them will be about the same reflecting the absorbtion through a mucus membrane of the substance in question. For ecstasy the slower absorbtion provided anally/ease of anal administration at a rave vs. doing lines is probably what is desired. This is why I ask why not just snort it? If it is because snorting would be too noticeable he should say so.
You probably want the ritalin to hit you fast unlike some people and their rolls which they want a certain smoothness.
[ 03 August 2002: Message edited by: quale ]

Ya go ahead & have fun. Putting things up your ass doesn't make you gay. Why not put the ritilin on the tip of a nice big cock & let that push it up there really deep. Remember it's not gay if you don't make eye contact...

Originally posted by forgotten:

It's one thing to put something up your ass that is designed to go there, such as a numorphan suppository. It's when you stick things up your ass that weren't designed to go there (such as ritalin, vicodin, or maybe some black cock), that your hetero-credentials start to get questioned.

Hey, I guess you got your proclivities and I got mine, but I do stick to a straight "exit only" rule when it comes to the posterior. If I don't HAVE to stick something there, I don't... this obviously precludes those shitty (excuse the pun) rectal exams at the doctor.
If someone else does feel the need to shove stuff up their ass without necessity, then yes that does call heterosexuality into question. Not that there's anything wrong with that, right?
Uhhh, anyways, my point is that unless you actually are gay why not just snort or eat those pills and we can lay this one to rest?

the best way to take ritalin is put it in your ass, if you don't feel the rush w/in 10 min, immediatedly take it out and take it orally. have fun

ritalin is a waste. for all the good it's going to do you, you might as well stick it up your ass.

Plugging, to me, is like snorting the substance through the anus instead of through the nose. The membrane at the end of the large intestine is pretty thin, so absorption is more efficient, 80-90% as opposed to 70-80% for snorting and 60-70% for eating. Absorption is also quicker due to the vastly larger surface area of the large intestine as opposed to the mucosa of the nose. Despite the faster absorption, the greater efficiency means that the drug lasts just as long, if not longer, than when eaten. Plugging also greatly reduces any nausea that may occur from having the substance pass through the entire digestive tract, as when taken orally.
I have plugged ritalin, dexedrine, MDMA, 5-MeO-DIPT, 4-AcO-DET, 2C-B, and 2C-T-7. The only one of these substances that I would NOT recommend to be plugged is 2C-T-7, because it brings the ass burning of doom. All the other drugs I have plugged cause me less pain when taken as rectal suppositories than when snorted.

Though I have only plugged mdma, I found it suprisingly painfull. The high was intense but short lived. I would not do this again. I would consider plugging oxycontin.....but its easier said then done....
I am not attracted to males....