• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ritalin - up yer bum or not?

BlackOut

Bluelighter
Can you plug ritalin? I have some 10 mgs, which I usually just swallow, but I run out of them quickly (I go through 200 mg in 8 hours)...so what about plugging 4 or so? Anybody have any experience?

If you put drugs in your ass, you're a faggot. Period.
Sure, it would work. But like you said, they already work when you eat them. Just take your drugs like a heterosexual.

this is one of the most stupid fucking things i've ever heard.
i'll help you out though. you want to get fucked up? don't put ritalin up your ass, stick a big fat black cock up there.

So Soviet, if someone gave you an NUMORPHAN sopository, you would be a faggot for plugging it? Id take it and let people call me gay, but I probably couldn't care less, for a few hours.

Yes, you can plug ritalin. You can also snort it.
If you plug (or even if you swallow), I suggest crushing the pill up first and then putting it in a gelcap -- you'll get better absorption this way.

I sense some boys who feel that their sexuality is in question when it comes to anything anal. Grow up..seriously. Up your nose, up your ass, in your arm, in between your toes. Its all the same, just different body parts.

I have found the best way to do it, as fairnymph stated, is to snort it. I have also heard that it's fun to inject, but shooting pills is a (TM) Bad Thing. What you can do is extract the methylphenidate HCL from the tabs, so you just have a small quantity of crystals to snort as opposed to a big pile of chalk. The best way that I have found is to get a needle/syringe and prep like yer gonna shoot, i.e. crush pill(s), put in spoon/upside down pop can etc., squirt in a barrel of water, mix, drop in cotton or filter, and draw off the water with the syringe. Now, instead of sticking the needle in your arm, squirt it on a plate, dry, scrape, and enjoy.

Great, and I suppose all the people that get prostate exams or colonoscopies are queers, too.
The only drawback I can think of is that that sounds like it'll kinda burn... face it, Ritalin isn't that high up on the scale of abusable stimulants, but it's worth a shot. I say try it with one pill first and make sure you're ass doesn't feel like it's going to fall off.
Oh, and he's not putting something up his ass for sexual pleasure - and even if he was, what would that have to do with his sexuality? That's like saying "some gay men like to wear leather pants, so if you have a pair of leather pants, you're a fag".
Dude, grow up.

Originally posted by Grand Master of Somniferon:
I have found the best way to do it, as fairnymph stated, is to snort it... The best way that I have found is to get a needle/syringe and prep like yer gonna shoot, i.e. crush pill(s), put in spoon/upside down pop can etc., squirt in a barrel of water, mix, drop in cotton or filter, and draw off the water with the syringe. Now, instead of sticking the needle in your arm, squirt it on a plate, dry, scrape, and enjoy.
Not sure I got that - seems to me you're saying that some of the fillers are water dissolvable? That would make life sooo much easier. I would love to get rid of that f***ing filler, that is what keeping me from snorting the Rit.
Do you really have to use a syringe for that method? Or do you have another method?

Although I've never attempted this, I presume you could do a cold water extraction on ritalin. Of its inactive ingredients ( magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate), only lactose is water soluble. So, if you did a cold water extraction -- dissolving crushed ritalin pills in very cold water then filtering through a coffee filter -- then evaporating the water from the filtered solution -- you would end up with a much smaller volume of powder consisting of mostly methylphenidate (ritalin) and lactose. And this powder would be much better to snort.

Would the yield be worth it? Would hate to loose 30+% active ingredient...But I guess it's worth a try, considering the alternatives (a stuffed nose or a stuffed buttom).

Hah soviet I love your replies.
I love the way you people all jump to defend something as minor as sexuality based on a comment from someone who admitedly shoots heroin regularly. Do you think anyone cares how you like to get off? Doesn't the fact that people all jump up and down when someone is called a faggot only go to prove their own homophobia. After all if there is nothing wrong with being a faggot why would you care?
Seriously it is a dumb question. Yes you can plug it. It is a water soluble drug which will be absorbed analy. It would be both easier, and probably safer as well as more effective, to just powder the pill up and let it be absorbed through the mucus membranes in your nostrils rather than your anus.
I really can't think of a good reason to plug ritalin other than sexual gratification. If thats part of your goal..good for you but you would be flamed less for a comment like "My boyfriend enjoys sticking pills up my ass after he comes. We were wondering if ritalin would be effective this way." because you wouldn't look stupid.
Maybe its just me but the number of can I stick substance X up my ass posts is simply astounding. It seems way more common than the more often encountered situation of can I snort X. One has to wonder if there isn't at least some latent sexual desires involved.
[ 03 August 2002: Message edited by: quale ]

OH NO! If I stick this drug up my bum a bunch of REAL MEN on an internet forum will think I am a FAGGOT! I'D BETTER NOT!
Seriously, grow up. Someone's preferred method of psychoactive administration is not an indicator of sexual orientation. And if it were, would you be able to rationally justify your problem with that, or just continue to mock people with kindergarden playground slurs?
Yeah, I thought so.
(edited for spelling)
[ 03 August 2002: Message edited by: Johnathan Ashcroft ]

Quale, let's translate your comment into terms more commonly accepted as politically incorrect.
"Doesn't the fact that people all jump up and down when someone is called a ****** only go to prove their own racism?"
So, Quale, if you called an African American a "****** " and he responded angrily would you say he's doing it because he's a racist? No, I didn't think so.
How about if you called a white person that. If you called me a "****** " I would respond by calling YOU a racist and a fucking idiot.
Fortunately, you aren't stupid enough to transfer your comments regarding sexual orientation over to the realm of race. I'll just call you a fucking idiot.
Dumbass.

forgotten: you said it yourself, better absorption rates.
Also, some people experience nausea when taking pills orally, sometimes just as part of a placebo effect. Plugging eliminates that worry.

here's a quick answer: just fucking try it for christ sake. if it doesn't work then too bad, I bet your ass will hurt. If it does, good fucking job, shove as much of those things up your ass as you can fit.

hey instead of sticking mthylphenidate-hydrochloride (ritalin) up ur ass to make it last longer try taking a few dexies with them. like 6 ritas and 4 dexies. I find this works as more ritalin after the initial does tends to do fuck all.