~Quest~ 10.4.08 San Bernardino CA

Does anyone at blue light wanna meet up and hang? This will be my first rave. Me and my wife are going to this event together. She has been to raves before. I've always wanted to go to one before and this is the first one that I've really had the chance to. This shit should be down and I want to create a memory that will last. If anyone's going I'd be down to meet people from blue light.

Let me know what's up.
Peace,

Rollz

Damn I wish I'd seen this message. I didn't go because I didn't have anyone to go with and my tickets went to waste. :(

dank

It was pretty fun for my first rave. I was socializing and I met a group of bluelighters. The best part is that they live right around the corner from me. They were cool as shit too. I got some amazing light shows too. The vibe was cool, but security was walking around patting kids down all night like child molesters.

The production value was good too. My line of work is to set up and run shows so being on the other side of the rope and getting to see the final results was great. I just wish I could have lasted longer

Rollz

Awesome man! That sucks about security though, I've never seen that in the party, only at the door.

the shake down

Nah the door was easy as shit to get through. I could have brought a gun with me through the door if I wanted to. Security was just walking up to kids for what looked like no reason at all, shining a flashlight in their face and searching them hard. Backpacks, pockets, everything. It sucked to see. I even got a little sketched for a bit. Once I was in a real groovy head space and they'd walk by shining their flashlights at me and get nervous. Don't know why though, I didn't have anything on me. It was just a buzz kill to have authority shine flashlights in my face when I know I had disco pupils and pitbull jaw.

Rollz