HAZEN [Bassrush / Temple of Boom - LA]
SUBFLO [V Chronic / Bassrush - LA]
MCs DINO and QUESTIONMARK

THE LOTUS GARDEN:
LINE UP TBA!

The Hudson Theatre
295 E Caroline Street
San Bernardino, CA 92408 United States

I haven't seen this party but i've been to The Hudson a few times. Its an ok venue. I'm always down to see Ferry Corsten...

This will be the first party I've been to in awhile. Yes Ferry Corsten ftw. I'm super excited. :D

Damn, its almost worth the drive from SD for Danny Byrd....hmm...

damn we could car pool

Spencer said:
Damn, its almost worth the drive from SD for Danny Byrd....hmm...
Damn we can car pool if you coming from sd

Rollz

good for first rave show?

So I checked out the link to this event and I'm considering going. I've never been to a rave and I'm dieing to go to one. Missed nocturnal due to the cost of it and other things. Would this be a good event to lose my live rave cherry at? I'm supposed to be getting a good chunk of change from the job I'm on right now. I'd see nothing wrong with dropping the dough to go if I heard it should be an off the hook experience for a noob electro music fan.

Cheers,

Rollz

760rollz said:
So I checked out the link to this event and I'm considering going. I've never been to a rave and I'm dieing to go to one. Missed nocturnal due to the cost of it and other things. Would this be a good event to lose my live rave cherry at? I'm supposed to be getting a good chunk of change from the job I'm on right now. I'd see nothing wrong with dropping the dough to go if I heard it should be an off the hook experience for a noob electro music fan.

Cheers,

Rollz

no. ;)

Even though this is less then ten miles from my house, I don't think i'm going...

I am now taking applications for someone to come with me to this rave..

I have an extra ticket and no one to go with. Preferably girls but I'm open. PM me.

Dang, going to be celebrating an anniversary with the wife otherwise I would totally be there.

Hrm. Same night as Mindless Self Indulgence in San Diego... That, and my check engine light being on...sadly it looks like Im gona have to miss danny :/

Spencer said:
Hrm. Same night as Mindless Self Indulgence in San Diego... That, and my check engine light being on...sadly it looks like Im gona have to miss danny :/

wha's that?

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
wha's that?

MSI is sorta a Punk/Metal/Techo/Industrial sorta group.

Im reconsidering not going though. Afte rlistenign to he Hospital Podcast today Im really jonesing for some D&B.

Come out with me Kay. Gimme a reason to come up :)

can't, i'll be in palm springs for a wedding. not to mention i'm broke as fuck :(

have fun, though!

im going ya!

I'm going to Quest. It will be my first rave ever. I can't wait for it. What should I expect and what should I look out for? Any tips or advise would be greatly welcomed. I hope to see my fellow blue lighters there.

Rollz