• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How can you get Xanax prescribed?

Okay..There is a TON of bad testing info being given on here... The first thing is, if you are on probation they will most likely use a RIA test and not an EMIT, but they may well do other test if either of those come back positive or show any signs of tampering...
EMIT checks for these substances:
Amphetamines, Antidepressants, Barbituates, Benzodiazepines, Cannabinoids(marijuana), Carbamaepine, Cocaine, Ethanol(alcohol), Methadone, N-Acetylprocainamide, Opiates, Pheonobarbital, Propoxyphene, Theophylline.
RIA checks for these substances:
Amphetamines, Barbituates, Benzodiazepines, Cannabinoinds, LSD, Morphine, PCP, and Steroids.
You better have a script for it if you are on probation, eh? No sense going back to jail for that..and a ton of guys do!

Originally posted by McBeaver:
So is Zanax a better alternative to valium? I've been getting valium off and on for awhile....
Valium has a HUGE (40-50) half-life as opposed to Xanax (about 12). Also I believe Valium has an active metabolite, while Xanax does not.

about the RIA test and LSD. i thought LSD was absolutely undetectable by Urinalysis.
have the drug tests gotten better, or was i wrongly informed?

Originally posted by jonnypotseed:
sign up for a webstite that sells pills online...ive got oxycontin off the computer b4prices are great.
You got oxycontin off of an OP? Not asking for sources, but damn...how long before that site got shut down? What would an OC 40 go for on this site?

Originally posted by SacredNaCl:

EMIT checks for these substances:
Amphetamines, Antidepressants, Barbituates, Benzodiazepines, Cannabinoids(marijuana), Carbamaepine, Cocaine, Ethanol(alcohol), Methadone, N-Acetylprocainamide, Opiates, Pheonobarbital, Propoxyphene, Theophylline.
!

Why would a drug test look for antidepressants, theophylline? Also, is N-Aprocainamide the same thing as procaine? Why would they test for that?

when I was prescribed to xanex it was because of me having problems dealing with my parents getting divorced. you have to have some situations to put you under STRESS, stress is the key term here, the more stress you have the more you will put on, my mom for example is a nervous wreck and she has been put on lortab, valium, and xanex. STRESS is the key word in getting it. because if you are depressed you will be put on something of an MAOI or SSRI, or some other anidepressent, act like you are depresed to, that usually comes with the stress, and usually anyone who is prescribed antianxiety medications was previously prescribed to an antidepressent, like me and like my mom. hope that this will aid you in your quest for sedation

most criminal cases test for the major five:
marijuana
cocaine
benzos
amphetamines
PCP
That is all. Unless you are specifically caught with LSD or mushrooms, you won't get tested for that. And yes, it is possible to test for LSD in urine.

From personal experience no benzo's were positive when I was drug tested, and I was on Probation. I had taken Xanax a week ago and Restoril to sleep the night before. I was anxious as shit tho, you might want some to take before your test so you dont shake.

I wouldn't go to an online doctor if your on probation. I would just go to a general family doctor. Read up on symptoms associated with people who are prescribed xanix. Let him know you have trouble sleeping and are having panic attacks, that you feel like the walls are closing in on you. Most likely he won't give you xanies right off the bat. But if you stick with him & keep telling him your suffering from the same symptoms & the medecine he has been prescribing you still isn't working. Then he should give you xanix. Just use the old, well my friend suffers from the same thing & gave me a xanix to try, or that you forgot your meds while you were somewhere & took one. Good luck...

By now he has either scored the Xanax and had no problems, faikled the test, or waited the whole 36 hours and pissed clean...
As for using an online pharmacy for probation - it's not smart, but a friend kept a box of codeine he picked up in the virgin islands (the worthless 12mg/pills) ... it has saved his ass before...
But alas, this is really a drug testing thread with a spalsh of "how can I cop xanax" ... lets put it to bed!