• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction New! - Cold Water Extraction Mega Thread & FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That's an interesting idea using the cloth before the coffee filter... I might have to try that out...

Awesome, so I'll just:

Crush up the pills I'm using

put them in a cup

put in (very?) cold water with them(how much water for X aspirin, and also for X aceta.?) and stir them up plenty

put that type cloth over another cup with a wide top, and pour water through, then sqeeze the cloth as much as I can getting as much through as possible.

That it? I think I'll put it in a water bottle and mark how much to drink at a time so I can have it durring the day. Convenient!

each dose should be no more then 100ml of cold water(but around 50 should be fine), you will need to use a woven cloth first to gather up all of the binders and big bits of apap/ibu but then you need to refilter it with coffee filter as the cloth will not catch most of the apap/ibu. The cloth is just a preliminary to prevent the coffee filter from getting clogged. Wet all of the filters/cloth with cold water first.

Pretty much, except you want to put the cloth over a coffee filter so that what makes it through the cloth is caught by the coffee filter. Its basically just a two stage filter and it makes the coffee filter part go much faster to have the cloth as a first stage. As far as amount of water, 50mL for 15 500mg APAP tabs has worked well. You can use more water if needed, just remember that more water=more APAP in your final solution because of its solubility.

guess i should have refreshed prior to responding. (left the page up a while before responding) oh well.

Last edited:
Pretty much, except you want to put the cloth over a coffee filter so that what makes it through the cloth is caught by the coffee filter. Its basically just a two stage filter and it makes the coffee filter part go much faster to have the cloth as a first stage. As far as amount of water, 50mL for 15 500mg APAP tabs has worked well. You can use more water if needed, just remember that more water=more APAP in your final solution because of its solubility.

50ml water per 500mg APAP tab? thanks a bunch, you and one post above this post.

50ml water per 500mg APAP tab? thanks a bunch, you and one post above this post.

NO!!, you are gonna OD on apap like that. You should not be using more than 100ml of water TOPS. Apap and Ibu dissolve in water at a rate of about 8-10mg per ml of water. So that means that 100ml of water will have roughly 800-1000mg of apap/ibu.

He was saying to use 50ml of water for 15pills. I am telling you not to exceed 100ml of water but that 50ml should be plenty.

NO!!, you are gonna OD on apap like that. You should not be using more than 100ml of water TOPS. Apap and Ibu dissolve in water at a rate of about 8-10mg per ml of water. So that means that 100ml of water will have roughly 800-1000mg of apap/ibu.

He was saying to use 50ml of water for 15pills. I am telling you not to exceed 100ml of water but that 50ml should be plenty.

Got it(I think)- everything I said a few posts back, but adding the coffee filter under the shirt cloth, and using 50ml water for 8 pills at a time(with 500mg apap each). I'll adjust for more or less pills. My bad, that just sounded like so little water, glad I got the process down in my brain at least!

What would CWE with pod-tea leave you with. Just iced-tea, or would it actually separate out some of the active ingredients?

What would CWE with pod-tea leave you with. Just iced-tea, or would it actually separate out some of the active ingredients?

Just iced tea, with out any plant matter or dirt or other sediments. I mean really when you make pod teat you are making a cold/warm water extraction. All of the goodies in pod tea are water soluble. Understand that CWE is to remove apap/ibu/asprin. These things are not in pod tea unless you put them there, unnecessary to CWE this.

dunno know about anyone else but i have no idea what you are trying to articulate in this post. All I can figure is your using hot water, which is bad, more apap dissolves in hot water and hot water destroys opiates. Everything else you said was not clear.

Also you say you use 200ml of water to start yet you end up with 1220ml afterward. Codeine and apap are not liquids, liquids are measured in ML. powders (even if dissolved in liquids) are measured in MG.

RETARD or Fing Retard! common sence should have told you what i meant. And you are a real dick for talking about what you havn't done. I've seen other comments like yours but they were followed by appologies and then understanding. QUOTE: hot water destroys opiates. Really you are a tard. How do people smoke H???????? Heatless smokeing???????? And you're touching on the THEORY that codeine is destoyed by boiling temps and above. This is still not true, it degrades rapidly under boiling point. I don't wanna waste my time here anymore, i've tried to help by adding my experence but screw it. I'm going to get some smoke and dose and you can fuck around and take time out of your life thats not important. Oh and if you can read i noted to cool b4 finall filter. Fuck blue light and fuck you. God Bless the dark side. You guys are great. Oh and MG or ML can't you tell an obvious MISTAKE.

;)
RETARD or Fing Retard! common sence should have told you what i meant. And you are a real dick for talking about what you havn't done. I've seen other comments like yours but they were followed by appologies and then understanding. QUOTE: hot water destroys opiates. Really you are a tard. How do people smoke H???????? Heatless smokeing???????? And you're touching on the THEORY that codeine is destoyed by boiling temps and above. This is still not true, it degrades rapidly under boiling point. I don't wanna waste my time here anymore, i've tried to help by adding my experence but screw it. I'm going to get some smoke and dose and you can fuck around and take time out of your life thats not important. Oh and if you can read i noted to cool b4 finall filter. Fuck blue light and fuck you. God Bless the dark side. You guys are great. Oh and MG or ML can't you tell an obvious MISTAKE.

someone needs an opiate hit - STAT !!!! ;)

Heat does break down opiates, smoking is effective but in-efficient because while smoking you are also breaking it down. This is why it is best to heat the H indirectly by placing it on a foil and heating it from beneath or placing it in an opium pipe and heating it through the clay. Direct flame is the worst thing for opiates and boiling temps do in fact destroy a lot of the goodies albeit not entirely. So you can sit there with your sandy vagina and berate me and call me a retard, but the fact of the matter is that heat is bad for opiates there is literally TONS of literature on the matter. So go smoke your H; it's obvious you need it more than I.

You don't know what I've done, a little humility goes a long way. Your post was not easy to discern what you were saying, hence my statement of not being able to follow what you were articulating. If you can't post with a cool head it is probably best you do not return to bluelight, there are enough negative hot heads on here already.

AWESOME thread Mr. Blonde!!!
ive stayed away 4 ages but hadta comment on this one... last extraction took place a month or so ago.... decided once twas done that i didnt really want it so was wrapped in the glass and stored in a cool enviroment.... anyhoos after a couple of days i take it out n unwrap..and find nearly 100% of that binder shit that makes ur solution just that slight bit cloudy settled nicley on the bottom...so i took as much liquid as i could without disturbin it....might have lost a bit.... but waiting that extra time to let that extra binder shit whatever settle, helped a bunch even tastewise (drink it witout juice or anythn) so yer thought worth mentioning as sometimes the solutions if hurridly filtered can be rather cloudy which aint such a good look when ur lookin 4 clear liquid:\
in summation id say if u can do ur extraction and let it sit for a coupla days....ur elimiting WAY more binder and bad shit u dun want thus reducing possible harm...
good to see still lots of the same faces here still:)

^ Try one of the methods mentioned above, by going through a shirt and then a coffee filter, it should make it clearer quicker (no waiting around for it).

Too bad codeine is getting rescheduled here. :(

hmmm always been a careful filterer after that pik threads bak that had chem paper/ coffee filter comparison....
WTF?? thats some bad news.... motherfuckers gotta take everything good dont they!!:X:!

^ Yeah it's shit, and I don't have no money to stock up on the stuff while I still can either. Looks like I'll have to start getting some other opioids...

Where was the pic? In this thread?

Also, has anyone else noticed that if they reuse the same shirt for filtering they get this brown moldy shit all over it? I'll try and upload some pics in the next few days to show what I mean if possible.

Also, has anyone else noticed that if they reuse the same shirt for filtering they get this brown moldy shit all over it? I'll try and upload some pics in the next few days to show what I mean if possible.

should prolly wash the shirt once in a while, sounds like fungus or mold, you don't wanna consume that.

^ Yeah definitely, has happened a few times... in my desperation I have filtered through the shit a few times when I had nothing else... didn't get sick but I don't want to risk it again. :\

^ Yeah it's shit, and I don't have no money to stock up on the stuff while I still can either. Looks like I'll have to start getting some other opioids...

Where was the pic? In this thread?

nah Mr. blonde.. was a few threads back actualy..... also i just aquired a 48 pack today which was the largest they would sell... and they wouldnt let me get the neurofins also at the same time :(
told me that it was to be changed efficive of the 1st of march.....even smaller boxes otc.
im sure 96 boxes r available from chem wharehouse... but id be movin it coz theres little time left... nothin wrong wit stockin up though....
time to gather all the smurfz=D=D

Status
Not open for further replies.