• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction New! - Cold Water Extraction Mega Thread & FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWIM performed a CWE on 15 8/500's (120mg codeine overall, low dose) and got a large amount of white sticky shit that smelt like paracetamol tastes on his filter and 30ml's of clear liquid. He didn't taste it first, but put it in a sprite (about 300ml) and downed it on an empty stomach after exercise. He felt no effects at all.
Swim is fairly new to opiates, so is wondering if the dose was too low or the extraction failed.

Any help please?

could be too low a dose - you use any other drugs ?

we dont use swim here btw - it offers no protection legally - for all anyone else knows - we could just be making all this up anyway ;)

welcome to blue-light :)

Well then, I have experience of a few: Blazed a bit, benzos, alcohol (not really counting though), dmt, acid, promethazine and a few others.

Cheers for clearing the 'SWIM' thing up, I read that before I joined but forget ha.

Dosage wise, should I just go straight to 400 or work it up?

Well then, I have experience of a few: Blazed a bit, benzos, alcohol (not really counting though), dmt, acid, promethazine and a few others.

Cheers for clearing the 'SWIM' thing up, I read that before I joined but forget ha.

no worries man

well yeah i mean you obv aint drug naive - and your body (even though it does not have opiate tolerance) will still be resistant to intoxication

having said that i get quite high from 120mg of codeine (i take codeine and tramadol practically everyday - so my tolerance is prob quite high)

are you taking any anti-depressants ? some of these can interfere with the chemicals in your liver which convert codeine to morphine (cyp-2d6 inhibitors )

i think fluoxetine (prozac) is one of the worst offenders for this

if your doing a CWE (it sounds like your doing it properly - make sure you are please!!) then you could try going up to 180mgs

please dont go any higher than this - until you know what its gonna feel like

watch out on your benzo and alcohol useage with the codeine as well

(dont want you dying on us ;) )

let us know how it goes man

peace

No man, no Anti-depressants. I didn't combine it with anything, and hadn't eaten in 7 hours, so I though it'd work. I'll try a higher dose. Thanks man :D

Oh, and if I'm losing some on extraction, how many Mg should I do for about 180 in end product?

not much 10% should be fine , all depends how thoroughly you are doing the cwe

have fun :)

oh and btw the LD50 rate (lethal death rate for 50% of sample population) for codeine is 800mg . thats for people takeing codeine and nothing else ... if you combine the codeine with other sedatives ( benzos - booze etc) then you can die with considerably less

responsible users dont go above half the ld50

you should never - ever go above 400mg of codeine

you dont want to go anywhere near the 400mg level till you have some good tolerance... - you will be sick - red, blotchy, itching like crazy - possibly even pass out or stop breathing

it doesnt do anything different psycho-active wise anyway when you go higher than that. It has a ceiling - only so much can be converted to morphine

Last edited:
cool man peace - pls check the extra info ive added above in my prev post

let us know how it goes :)

would it be considered sourcing to ask where i can get lab grade filters? I'm using coffee filters and a lot of apap is getting through, my water is always cloudy and it hurts my stomach.

The best filter out there is those synthetic micro fibre cloth bags used for storing sunglasses.

They are the correct shape already also, two of these bags and pour your slush in there. Then squeeze as hard as you can and the solution will be almost entirely clear. Takes about 3 minutes to filter with this method, just as good as lab filters in my opinion.

Not if i say I stole them from a lab I believe :D and also, I heard you can buy them from pharmacists, but they're available all over the net.

Quick Question on Norco

Hello all. I was looking through the CWE mega thread, but I wanted to know if I could do a cwe on a very large scale, perhaps with 100-200 pills, and store the hydrocodone solution in the fridge? cupboard? what to do?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can do this on a large scale, you just need to use enough water to dissolve all of your pills. A good idea would be to use a ratio of norcos:water so that you have a known measurable solution of x mg of hydro/ x ml of water, for example 20mg/ml. A quick google search will help you figure out how to get the ratio that works best for you. As for storage, I would leave it in the fridge if you're planning to keep it for a decent amount of time.

Hello all. I was looking through the CWE mega thread, but I wanted to know if I could do a cwe on a very large scale, perhaps with 100-200 pills, and store the hydrocodone solution in the fridge? cupboard? what to do?

yes, the only problem with this is that if you don't use it quick enough it could mold and become undrinkable. I had a large quantity of poppy tea I kept in the fridge for a long time. I mixed some vodka into it hoping that would help it to keep longer but it did not help. I sadly had to dump it.

^^ but wouldnt you assume poppy tea has more organic matter to decompose n create mold then just water, Opes n Aceto?

not saying a finished CWE wont go bad, but it would stand to reason (IMO atleast) that a finished CWE has less of a chance of going bad then poppy tea

no?

why am i surprised ppl are dumb as fuck, whats the point of crushing pills hmmmm,,,, maybe so u dont have to wait 45min for the pills to dissolve1111 and apap potentiates pain relief not the fucking high how retarded are u guys,,,, but i have noticed a slight decrease in effects from cwe, but thats because shit hasnt dissolved properly, leave the powder in the water longer, and my punctuation is cause im running opera mobile and it automatically ends my post with any end of sentence punctuation, can anyone help with this problem?

^^ but wouldnt you assume poppy tea has more organic matter to decompose n create mold then just water, Opes n Aceto?

not saying a finished CWE wont go bad, but it would stand to reason (IMO atleast) that a finished CWE has less of a chance of going bad then poppy tea

no?

water on its own will mold. Anything introduced to it that is not sterile will cause mold. So unless you sterilize your pills (which would destroy the opies) you have a chance for mold to form.

Status
Not open for further replies.