• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction New! - Cold Water Extraction Mega Thread & FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to filter through a tight cloth (not like a dish cloth or tshirt, something like dress-shirt type material) A cotton cloth napkin or part of an old dress shirt will work.

Layer this cloth over the coffee filter(s) and filter through from the beginning. If its cloudy, it is probably leftover ibuprofen suspended in the water. Try using better coffee filters (cone style) and a funnel or one of these.

Good point. Yeah there's quite a lot there. Can only guesstimate, I'd say bout 5.5 - 6 tablets worth.
Was thinking of taking this with two Co-Codamol 30/500, without doing a CWE on those (as I'm not going over the recommended dose for paracetomol). Any recommendations for/against this?

Thanks

Just filtered it again through a reeeaallly thick t shirt, but it's gone through pretty fast (took 5 mins) and there's no gunk caught on the shirt. Also, it's still the same cloudy-ness.

The problem is that you used too much water to begin with. apap and ibuprofen dissolve with higher water levels.

your not gonna get it all

i recommend weighing the pills next time before you CWE

then dry out the gunk and weigh it again

you'll get a rough idea of how much APAP?ibuprofen (in your case) your consuming

You should be fine with your extraction. Even if you only removed 1/4 of the ibuprofen, that is only 1200mg, which is not too bad. Just be careful next time. The same thing happened to me the first time I cwe'd percocets.

50ml for every 10 pills is what I work with.

Thanks for the advice. What do you think to adding the 30/500 cocodomol? (That's 500mg paracetomol 30mg codeine)? Note: without CWE'ing it.

Okay, I have fourteen 5/325 percs, that's a total of 70 mg of oxycodone and around 4500 of aceteminophen. How much water should I use?
After I get a first result, should I filter the crap that remains to make sure I get everything or is that unnecessary?
When I'm all done can I store this liquid? Can I add more to it to dilute and flavor so it's not as disgusting? 70 mg is also a little much for me, I wanted to put it in a water bottle, add water and flavoring and drink maybe half and then the next half several hours later.
Will the oxycodone be destroyed if I let it sit for a day or two? I have a very long bus ride ahead of me and want to spend most of it nodding.

You do not need more than 150ml to perform your extraction. You do not need to re-filter because oxycodone is very water soluble. You can mix it to suit your taste. You can store the extraction for a reasonable amount of time.

Welcome to Bluelight.

Thanks

I wasn't quite sure if oxycodone followed the same rules as codeine (all the charts list codeine in their solubility) and wanted to make sure I wasn't losing any of it! what a disaster that'd be lol
I've done cwe once before with codeine and have to say I wasn't too impressed with the results, but I probably just fucked it up. for one thing I know I didn't dampen the filter, didn't know that trick.
I want to have a nice little bottle of drug that I can sip at and feel great all day

i cold water extracted like 200mg of hydrocodone and drank it all and didnt feel shit.... tho i IV oxys daily

I have done many cwe, mostly on hydrocodone and always just drank the liq, but im thinking about drying it back out to a powder. Either either with a hair dryer or on a plate over a pot of boiling water. Which would work best? and I was also thinking I would lose around 5-10% of the drug with the cwe and drying process, anyone know more about loss?

Status
Not open for further replies.