• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction New! - Cold Water Extraction Mega Thread & FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, well we must be as awesome as eachother if we have similar names :p

Thanks <3 I'll be careful.

So is there a perfect combination for you? Something that works better than the rest?

Rage. I was trying to PM you but apparently I can't. I was going to ask if you had MSN rather than turning this topic into our own personal spamfest. =D

I'm not awesome, I'm a fucking druggie cunt 8). But you're still welcome to be awesome alone if you like.

And please do be careful, Ellie. I don't want helping you become an opiate addict on my conscience. <3

As for combinations, I guess you don't have any tramadol or BZP laying around, do you?

500mg tramadol so far today. I'm trying to use up the remainder of my 50g pure.

Last edited:
you could also use 2 coffee filters on top of each other,which is what I do_Once the top filter becomes clogged,gently pull it up and squees it to get all of the liquid onto the second coffee filter.it will filter very fast.I usually do another filter after this,and throw in a few extra pills over my desired dose to make up for loss.

I've also heard Ibuprofen is just overall harder to work with when doing a CWE.If you feel you are losing some,you can add a little bit more water to the left over "goop" collected on the filter,give that another filter run and add it to your final solution.

But,the very best way Ive found to help it run more smoothly without getting clogged,is doing a couple smaller CWE's and combining them.I need to do this sometimes if I want to CWE 50 percocets or so for a good buzz.there is no way I can ever fit that much powder into my desired 100-200 ml's of water.

Yeah I can't PM either until I think we get to 50posts! Haha but when that time comes I'll PM you.. What's tramadol, I've never heard of it before.. You can send me an email at my bluelight email address if you want.. [email protected] .. I hope I'm not breaking any rules by giving out an email address! If so, super apologies.
<3

Done. ;) <3

I'll continue posting the technical drug things in this topic though in case it helps anyone else as well. The email was just for a chat because I like you.

And also I might stop posting here soon. I should probably give up the drugs and I'm not sure I feel comfortable with helping other people down the same path that I took. Perhaps I care too much but is that ever a bad thing?

Tramadol is similiar to opoids. An opoid is anything that is derived from opium synthetically or naturally. So, for all intents are purposes, you can think of it as another opiate. It's sometimes given as a prescription medicine under various brand names, it's usually not binded to a secondary painkiller which means you don't have to worry about performing CWE on them, you can take them as they come. You might have some and not even realise it because it has a lot of different names depending on the company selling it.

By itself it's similiar to codeine or other mild opiates in low doses (200-300mg) but in higher doses (500mg+) it's very strong and a bit like speed. Combined with codeine, for example, it gives a euphoric high for a few hours and then you feel sleepily contented in quite a nice way.

My CWE Vicodin 5/500

I'll update this as i finish it, i'm doing it atm as i type this my bad also forgot to include this it took like 2 xanax earlier and am acting slightly clumsy.

So far here's the deal
  • 5 Vicodon(5mg Hydrocodone / 500 Mg APAP) Code 35:92
  • A Butter Knife
  • Aluminum Foil
  • A 16.9 fluid ounce water bottle(.5L)
  • About 100ml of luke-warm to hot water
  • A Freezer
  • Coffee Filters
  • A 1Cup Measuring cup(250ml)
  • Time

011.jpg

I've already crushed the vicodin pills using my butter knife, it has a flat edge thats about 1 inch wide if not more so it works really nice. Bottler Cap from the water bottle is sitting next to it for the size comparison.

012.jpg

I then cleaned out my bottle for any impurities or what-not and filled it with around 100ml of some pretty hot water, not boiling but hot enough to be able to hold my finger in without it burning, but still hot.

013.jpg

I crushed the pills on aluminum foil because the particles tend to not stick to it's surface, so it will slide off and into the bottle pretty nicely. I added the crushed pills into the now partially-filled water bottle and this is how it looks.

014.jpg

I continued to shake up the solution for around 3-5 minutes until no particulate matter(or barely any) was visible settling at the bottom of it, it did because it to foam up which i have come to believe is normal because this is approx. the 5th CWE I've preformed on these pills.

015.jpg

Time Elapsed: like 5-7Minutes in my freezer, its one that keep stuff at like subzero temps so it chilled quickly, DID NOT FREEZE THE SOLUTION THOUGH, measured temperature was at like 38 farenheit, I filtered it once without pictures MY BAD, but am doing it a second time to make sure because some people say that coffee filters arent good.

This is the beginning of my second filtration

IMG_0038.jpg

You can see the coffe filter is in place and im using a measuring cup to see the quantity of my final product. i have begun to pour the solution into the filtration device and am continuing to do so. This being the second go around on filtatrion, it does pass through the coffee filter membrane nicely and quickly.

IMG_0041.jpg

After the filtrations was complete, and i had squeezed the filter to make sure the maximum quantity of liquid could be obtained i splayed out the filter in order to show that it did in fact collect the undesirable material, a mound almost the same size as what i had started with.

IMG_0042.jpg

When help up to the light, it can be seen there is no residual build up at the bottom of the collection apparatus, the stuff that can be seen is actually on the bottom of the measuring cup i used because i had spilled a soda like yesterday and cleaned up the floor, but not my headboard so it got dust on it xD

IMG_0043.jpg

the final product, a solution of hopefully substantially less APAP than i started with, and normal clarity for a CWE of vicodin 5/500

IMG_0044.jpg

leave comments and tell me any ideas tips of what u think! =D thanks BL

Last edited:
wow brand name vicodins, havent seen those in years.

Anyway, it looks about right. Might want to start with some hot water (from the tap hot, not boiling hot). Makes it so it dissolves completely without having to go through that whole 5 minute shaking process which never completely dissolves everything. I've never noticed a difference in potency from the hot water.

Usually I just skip the filtration and draw off the top layer with an oral syringe. I dont think its wrong, its just what I do. I typically dont take more than 2-3 at a time because I'm actually using them for what they were meant to be used for.

Also, using WAYYYY too much water. I use like 1/3 that much.

What you're doing works though, so no worries. I just do it differently :)

some people are very lenient with there solutions...

they just crush the pills, dissolve in cold tap water and filter, thats it. they say it works but i like to

dissole crushed pills in warm water, sit for atleast 5 mins til rooms temp (usually 15 mins and more), put in freezer (10-30mins) til its "wow, thats cold" when u put ur finger in it... then filter...should be repeated but usually i dont cuz im too lazy.

but if ur using 2-5 pills, repeating should be dun, but when using 10+ pills, repeating isnt as important...cuz now what a vicoden used to be to me is now a roxie.

There's really no need to use hot water. From what I understand the warmer it is the more APAP will be absorbed into the water (not a lot though, but can add up)

Opiates dissolve extremely easily in cold water. You're also using way too much water. I can't remember the exact solubility, but you really don't need much

For me I use a lot less water and I don't use warm water. I use cold tap water. APAP doesn't dissolve as much in cold water. Plus I don't waste my time putting it in the freezer. Thats why I use cold water.
Anyway not bad.
I have it down to doing a CWE in 10 minutes.
I quit using vics about a year ago so don't do a CWE anymore.

wow brand name vicodins, havent seen those in years.

Anyway, it looks about right. Might want to start with some hot water (from the tap hot, not boiling hot). Makes it so it dissolves completely without having to go through that whole 5 minute shaking process which never completely dissolves everything. I've never noticed a difference in potency from the hot water.

Usually I just skip the filtration and draw off the top layer with an oral syringe. I dont think its wrong, its just what I do. I typically dont take more than 2-3 at a time because I'm actually using them for what they were meant to be used for.

Also, using WAYYYY too much water. I use like 1/3 that much.

What you're doing works though, so no worries. I just do it differently :)

I don't think those are brand name, those actually say VICODEN. I'v seen those V's on plenty of generic pills. And really whats the point of doing a CWE on 5 pills?

Thanks for all tne tps n wat not ima use less water and someone said hot water isnt good so ill try cold.

i did it on 5 cause i took like 8 straight vicodin andd used a kinda not as good filter yesterday on 2 vics

how many shoul d i used u think?

Thanks for all tne tps n wat not ima use less water and someone said hot water isnt good so ill try cold.

i did it on 5 cause i took like 8 straight vicodin andd used a kinda not as good filter yesterday on 2 vics

how many shoul d i used u think?

I think what the other poster meant was why do a CWE on 5 vics, why not just eat them that way you don't loose some hydro. eating 5 isn't going to hurt you. Hell you can even eat 8 to 10 of them at once. Just don't make a daily habit of it. I ate 7 10/325 norcos for years with no ill effects.
even tested my liver and all good. so don't waste a cwe unless your going to be eating more than 4,000 mg of APAP daily

Boots dihydrocodeine+paracetamol

Has anyone tried to cwe this? There isn't much solid at the bottom and I don't want to put my liver in too much danger 8o

Active ingredients: Dihydrocodeine tartrate and paracetamol (apap)
Others: Maize starch, magnesium sterate and povidone

I don't see how these would affect the cwe process but if anyone has any experience with this product please let me know

Last edited:
magnesium stearate (not sterate) is not water soluble, you don't have to worry about it.

-> CWE Mega Thread (where you might actually get a response besides mine ;))

@ChaoticAshX: Way too much water but you still won't be consuming a lethal amount of paracetamol (far from it) so I wouldn't worry too much.

@PillPoppingAnimal: That's exactly what I did everyday for about 6 months. I'm still alive typing this. It works just fine and takes 10% of the time that I've seen some people report.

@Desdenova: The solubility of codeine is approximately 50 times that of paracetamol. And you're right, hot water is absolutely pointless. I've only done a CWE with hot water once and never bothered again.

@Oxyrisin: Fucking hell, really? So that's why I've been using cold water for all this time. And there was me thinking it was for fun.

@Russt: It's fine. Just drink it and if you die, you fucked up.

There's nothing I love more than sharing my expertise on how to reach an early grave.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.