• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Vs. Cocaine Vs. crack addiction

I'd say heroin more addictive than coke, but of course it's individual. Among those who use both, I see more often that heroin takes over until no money is spent on coke. I have seen the opposite only once actually. Not even speedballs are so popular as they deserve - people end up taking more H instead. When it comes to treatment heroin users are considered the least successful of all drug users.

A person who is addicted to acid is seriously fucked up considering its not physically addictive at all..
Did you even read my reply? Coke isn't physically addictive, nor is meth, acid, weed, ecstasy. But people can and do get addicted to these drugs all the time.
I will admit that there are few LSD addicts, but they do exist. My friend was driving us around on 3 hits of strong acid, and was probably driving better than I do when I am sober! It was just like playing a video game or something for him though. I was in the back of his car on 2 hits of the same acid and I was seriously tripping. Two more of my friends were in the back on 2-3 hits of the acid also; they later left us and went downtown at 8AM (took the cid at 12AM) and bought beer with a fake ID and walked around downtown drinking beer and randomly harrassing morning joggers until the police came and arrested them for disorderly conduct. One of them started to run away and then stopped, so the cop decided to subdue him with pepper spray (it's no wonder that he had a psychotic episode a month later, and is now in a mental institute) They got to finish their trip in a holding cell (the one who got sprayed was thrown into the cell so hard that he had bruises on his knees and arms-police brutality). After getting released, one of my friends said that he thought he was invisible so he couldn't get in any trouble. So it was some strong acid. (Apparently not too strong for the cid head, because he didn't go to sleep that night and then went to a rave the next day on no sleep and took several more hits because of the tolerance thing, along with some ecstasy of course.)
Anyways, my acidhead friend was an incredibly nice person, lots of fun to hang out with (I get a grin on my face just thinking about some of the things he has done). But he needed some "trip" every weekend. The only way a stranger could tell he was tripping was by his huge pupils, so he just wore Oakley sunglasses when he tripped in public. Still, you could tell that he has done acid hundreds of times, just subtle things if you know what I mean. Definitely addicted to acid though.

I agree that coke addiction can't compare to any opiate addiction. But everyone tends to downplay cocaine withdrawal. It may not be physical technically, but pyschological withdrawal causes physical sympoms, such as motor tic's(as seen in turette's syndrome),bradycardia, nausea, and muscle pain. It's no picnic, trust me. Im actually withdrawing from coke right now.
tbf i get this but whenever i've been actually addicted to coke it's been in between h relapses so i always say ahhh yeh there's no withdrawal (an idiot considering i never let myself be without coke lmao) but i think if someone hasn't had opiate addiction i could deffo see how coke withdrawal could be madddd affective bc it's all about ur dopamine levels innit - u got this dude