• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Extraction/Wash receipe

merex

Bluelighter
I found this procedure/receipe and would like anyone with some chemistry experience to comment: Also, I can remember a funnel shaped apparatus with a stopcock from my chemistry lab used for seperating fluid layers, but I can't recall its name.
My comments are enclosed with <>.
Thanks to Milne for this info:
Just a wash, it will remove everything unless the cut is:
1. Incompatible with strong alkali's in solution
2. Soluble in chloroform
Neither is likely.
Dissolve cocaine HCL in 100ml of water (cold) and filter. (Depending on how much you have this would be an amount for say 1 gram)
Next make a sodium hydroxide solution, meaning caustic soda solution, to achieve this add 2 tablespoons of caustic soda (sodium hydroxide) in 200ml of water and allow to cool.
Next add 15ml of your caustic solution, and also add 30ml of chloroform and shake vigorously in a bottle allowing the pressure to breath. This is
easily done with a piece of plastic covering the bottle top with your hand over that and allow pressure to escape by burping the bottle.
<This releases the cocaine base from the HCL allowing it to dissolve in the organic solvent, chloroform.>
Next allow the bottle to sit until the chloroform layer has separated out and is sitting at the bottom of the aqueous layer, you carefully pour the liquid off and save the chloroform
putting it to one side. Then put the water layer (aq) back in the bottle and repeat with a 20ml chloroform wash and repeat all of above, namely
shake, allow to settle and separate out the solvent chloroform. A third wash can be done but will make sure you get an almost 90 percent plus
return of pure coke.
Now the chloroform layers you carefully separated out will have a little water in it, this must be completely got rid of with a pipette or more
commonly a separator, but you have to make sure there is only solvent there and NO water.
<Why don't we want any water here. I know the water will have the cut(s) dissolved in it, so if water in the mixture some of the cut(s) will still be in the finished product, but are there any other reasons for not wanting water?>
Next place a pot on the stove and simmer some water in it, find a plate hat fits nicely on top, (simmer doesn't mean boiling OK) next pour the
chloroform layers you carefully separated out and are now completely water free into the plate and allow the solvent to evap off and you will see
lovely clean white uncut cocaine for the first time in your life probably.
<Should this be done outside because of the smell?>
<Are the crystals cocaine HCL or freebase?>
If your gear is cut to pieces then don't expect to see allot of yield, the purer the coke the more you see, but it is pure.....
Please credit the writer if you reproduce my work.....Copyright Milne

It's called a seperatory funnel. You can make one out of a 2 liter bottle of pop or a gatorade bottle. Use baking soda or ammonia as a base. sodium hydroxide is too strong and will likely ruin the product.
Do you have easy access to chloroform? Any non-polar solvent would work. You can get toluene, xylene, naptha etc...from any hardware store.
"Are the crystals cocaine HCL or freebase"
The crystals wont be crystals at all. They'll be cocaine freebase. You can take that and dissolve it in a minimal amount of hardware store bought muriatic acid and evaporate to yeild cocaine HCl.

Wait, that shit is flawed bad.
After you dissolve the cocaine in water and filter it.....then what? Do you save the filtrate? Save the residue? Doesnt really matter cause after your done filtering you start adding NaOH to chloroform and burping the shit. Is the coke supposed to just appear in that mix?
And like I said sodium hydroxide isnt gonna work.

Make a seperatory funnel out of a snapple bottle. Do this by simply cleaning it out and poking a small hole in the lid.
1) Throw your cocaine HCl in the bottle and add some water. Add about 2X the amount of water as you have coke. Stir it up real good making sure it dissolves. The cut wont.
2) Throw in some baking soda. Too much isnt gonna hurt but too little will make your yield suffer. If you used 2 grams of coke, use .5g of soda. Stir all that up for a bit.
3) Microwave it on low till it's nice and warm. You'll see the cocaine freease oil mixed in with the water.
4) Add any non polar solvent. Toluene is easy to get. Now stir it up again. The cocaine freebase will move into the nonpolar layer and dissolve. You will now have 2 kayers. The water layer is junk. The nonpolar layer has the goods.
5) Put the lid on the snapple bottle and hold you finger over the hole. Turn the bottle upside down and slowly remove your finger from the hole so that the liquid starts pouring out. Stop when the 2 layers are seperated. If you used toluene your water was on the bottom.
6) Throw out the water layer or do a few more nonpolar washes.
7) Put the nonpolar solvent/cocaine freebase in a pyrex baking dish and stick it in the oven with the door open on low heat. Ventilate well.
8) When the solvent has completely evaporated you'll be left with cocaine freebase which will be a paste.
9) Add muriatic acid to the freebase dropwaise until the whole thing is dissolved. Now evap the muriatic acid in the same way you evaped the non polar.
Now you have it. Very pure Cocaine HCl

The best way to get un cut coke is to call up ur dealer and ask him for a gram of the raw and tell him ull give him 70 dollars heel do it since coke is 50 a gram!

Ya think? Or maybe he'll just give you his cut shit at $70 per gram and make an extra $20 off ya. And even if he does sell you his "good" shit, do you really think it's uncut?...uncut by him/her maybe.
You're assuming your gram-selling coke dealer gets his product relatively pure. Trust me that's not the case. His shit is no doubt junk before he even stomps on it.
And this thread isnt about ways of procuring pure coke. It's about removing impurities of coke no matter how good or bad it may be.

I have a question, whats the difference between doing steps 1 - 8 in Snitches' post or just cooking down a gram in a test tube with baking soda and H20?

Giving the freebase a nonpolar solvent to crash into (step 4) will give you a more pure product. Many (hopefully all) of the impurities will remain in the water layer which you throw out. An example of this would be any excess soda. That'll stay in the water layer. If you pull the freebase directly outta the water layer your gonna get some soda with it.
Step 6 will further purify the product. If you wash the nonpolar/freebase layer with water a few times, anything water soluble that happened to sneak up into the nonpolar layer will get washed out.
btw, Step 1b) should read "Filter."
Ya know, there really wont be that much of a difference tween what I wrote and what you suggested about simply freebasing (making crack) outta some coke. I was just trying to correct the mistakes of the original post using a similar method.
Certainly cooking up some crack and then salting it out with muriatic acid (HCl) will yield a very pure cocaine HCl.
[ 02 August 2002: Message edited by: Snitch ]