• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin Mega Thread and FAQ

Corrected. Thanks buddy.

Note to everyone else: Feel free to throw out suggestions or to make corrections. I wrote this at like 3 in the morning by hand, then just typed up what I wrote, so its bound to have some mistakes that I am not noticing. It wont hurt my feelings, so let me know what you think.

I know this is super old but it's pretty well known that tap water has less bacteria present in it than bottled water. I'm pretty sure there's even a thread about the hierarchy of water for IV use and tap water is third on the list.

This H I got is very strong but not much of a rush really. Or its just different than what I'm used to as I've only ever shot D's and morphine. And blues and opanas. Only got H a few times. If I do 4mg dilaudid I get a massive rush compared to this "dime" of H I did, but despite the light rush, the H has me fucked up more than a dilly. Could this be due to being cut with fentanyl? Its a beige or tan powder....

Is there any easy way to test purity, and for fentanyl cut?

As far as I know marquis and mecke would be a decent test? Wouldn't a mixture of diamorphine and fent complicate things though. But what size sample should be used and what might the results be? It's not really working out for me.

They should offer some sort of chemical testing service, would probably save lives. Or better yet just do the obvious and legalize it. Although I guess the government in some way profits off of death and incarceration.

Last edited:
Is there any easy way to test purity, and for fentanyl cut?

As far as I know marquis and mecke would be a decent test? Wouldn't a mixture of diamorphine and fent complicate things though. But what size sample should be used and what might the results be? It's not really working out for me.

They should offer some sort of chemical testing service, would probably save lives. Or better yet just do the obvious and legalize it. Although I guess the government in some way profits off of death and incarceration.

No real way to know. The safest thing to do is snort about a quarter of the amount you usually would, less if you suspect a fent cut. Testing services are available but it's too expensive to be realistically utilized by recreational drug users. About 250 USD to have something identified which most users aren't willing to do especially if your using heroin imported illegally every batch is gonna vary so testing a single batch is kinda futile. Even then it's pretty hard to derive a safe dose from a percentage of the substances purity because relatively pure stuff above say 75% is relatively uncommon especially in my area of the U.S. The main danger present with fent dope is having hotspots meaning there are pockets of less than homogeneous mixtures often leading to an OD when using the same amount as previous or even less.

I smoke black tar on foil and actually have gotten it down to a science to where I almost NEVER miss any smoke at all. And ghost every hit I take. So it is actually really effective for me. N also the people I use with. I Live in Central California. Just depends on the experience and skill u learn while smoking it to have the effectiveness reached. Thought I'd give my $.02 in there. ?

I've been taking benzos a year or so now, only .5 valium thought. I came acc ross some vendors & thought I'd give it a try. first pyrazolam 'nothing' then "diclazepam 2mg" as I had heard they were. I tried with 5 then another 10 & so it went on until 150 were gone in less than a day & I felt nothing at all!! I dont get this. I wont bother you with all I tried but the only ones that seem to do anything are fluoromazepam, clonazolam & the flouromazelam . What the hell is wrong. From what I read that should kill an elephant.

if one has tried smoking H once should one worry about [h=1]Toxic leukoencephalopathy?[/h]

What is a good first time dose of 100% pure diacetylmorphine, pulgged? I have 0 opiate tolerance.

So I just moved to south Tampa and cannot find any dope I found some sub strips and morphine 30's the green ones but no dope. where in this area do people get good? In va we just went to the block down in Richmond easy peasy.

This H I got is very strong but not much of a rush really. Or its just different than what I'm used to as I've only ever shot D's and morphine. And blues and opanas. Only got H a few times. If I do 4mg dilaudid I get a massive rush compared to this "dime" of H I did, but despite the light rush, the H has me fucked up more than a dilly. Could this be due to being cut with fentanyl? Its a beige or tan powder....
Typically H cut with fentanyl is passed off as china while. It'll have that amazing rush feeling but wont have legs. By that i mean it wont last very long or give you that slow fade that more pure H will. This is all based on my two years experience with addiction to H.

Female staying with family in burbank where the hell should I go to get well without being messed with by the pigs

I'm in San diego for a wedding and need a contact!!! Someone please message me!! I'm almost out!

I moved to the DFW are and do not know anyone. I am in the northern part by Lewisville. If anyone is around, hit me up! It's gonna get rough soon.

i think thats what SWIM had lately. Incredibly strong! half a point nearly turned out SWIM's lights permanently.

Solution for rectal application?

Want to prepare a solution für rectal ROA. Got water and some brown powder. I think it contains DAM-Base.
It is about 0,1g of Powder that should be dissolved in 1-1,5ml water. Will i desperately need ascorbic acid?

Could i take a very small amount of powdered Vitamine C effervescent tablets mainly consisting of citric acid. (Also containing: natrium carbonate, vitamin c, inulin, maize starch... )

I think it isn't much dangerous if any of that ingredients gets into my rectum... but will it properly work do prepare my solution with this?

Hey guys anyone else in NY noticing that the quality of the H has been pretty disappointing lately? Or is it just me? And why is there no New York heroin thread? We aren't good enough?

Northern PA was lacking quality recently also, however in the past month (Dec) theres been some absolute fire rolling through. All the good shit is from NJ however. Rarely see stamps anymore also, its all blank bags that are bagged here or them printed ones. Also the stamps i do see are less quality than the local bagged schnazz. Glad in the quality change even though it jacked the price up a bit also. Oh well, get what ya pay for! Currently on hour 96 of a detox due to lack of money, waiting on some cash flow to go get some more, hence my name.

I did some odd smack in Montreal this summer. The bags were huge, like I have seen bundles with less. The guy I was with told me they were potent and not to do an entire bag - he was right. I shot about two thirds of a bag and almost fell out. No rush to speak of and the high was overwhelming. Over the evening I kept doing small bumps nasally and it was too much each time. My guess is it was fentanyl based. I am sure happy that kid warned me.