• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin Mega Thread and FAQ

Have fucked my ass up nodding out bent over for a while eyes shut then my body thrusts forward nailing head on oil rig that was still hot from when I just used it.....ouch

Lulz same here...I had to get really creative explaining the "stain" on my forehead for a week afterwards XD

What are the different kinds of powdered heroin people have run into and have had experience with?

I'm new here so forgive me for being a rookie. I've never posted on any of these sites before today but as I get deeper into this world I've been researching a lot. I like to make sure I'm doing the drugs I'm doing in the safest way possible if that even makes sense. I've been an avid cannabis enthusiast for almost 15 years, since before I was a teen even. But more recently I've been using heroin, for the last 5 months, with my boyfriend who has been using on and off for a few years. We're not crazy addicted like most people we know. I started off on a binger but quickly learned I couldn't be doing it to that extent every day so I learned to, uh, budget? Well anyway, we usually get less than a bun a day, him 7 bags and me 3 bags. Some days we only split half a bun but he does more because of his tolerance and my lack of. Also he's 6'3 and over 200lbs and I'm 5ft and 100lbs so I think that comes into play in terms of needing more or less to get high. We both only snort and we have about a couple different people we see regularly. Good stuff tends to circulate with the same stamp for a while but some you only see once because the product is bad and once people learn a specific stamp is crappy it stops circulating. Most of the dope we get is white and A+ stuff. Whenever we randomly, but not too often, get light to medium brown colored shit it not only tastes terrible but doesn't do much in terms of getting a nice high. We once had a batch of blue stuff I knew would be a mistake doing and it was the worst night of my life right next to my first time experiencing withdrawal from binging in the beginning and stopping abruptly. In my experience, white is the best here and I've also noticed there's a lot of different 'flavors' because again, I sniff and can taste the cut. Tastes have ranged from the brown stuff tasting like burning hot dog water to the white being either floral or soapy. The worst stuff I ever had was brown and tasted like chocolate pudding powder, it was god damn awful. Anyway since I began I've learned a lot & I've figured out the 'proper dosage' for myself so I don't feel like shit from doing too much or too little, later on or the next day. I just had my 'fix' for the night and I'm ready for bed. So, strangers, that's where I'm at right now in this whole god damn mess.

I have a medium(high?) tolerance to opiats and have been taking all kinds. However, I have never tried opium.

Opium just became available where I live. Thus, I am thinking about trying it as an alternative to heroin. I would either smoke it or drink/eat it. But how potent is it compared to heroin? How does an opium high feel like? Is it worth spending money on?

US, upper east coast.

ahh i see, my location is well Quebec not exactly Montreal as it says but yea..., im guessing you are close to like Ontario or massena? Opium sounds like it is the bomb but i wouldn't know exactly how it differs in sensation and experience but i would like to think it outdoes pharm stuff or heroin in some ways.

I have next to no experience with heroin. My opiate addiction was started by Iving pharmaceutical Morphine, Oxycodone and Fentanyl. A couple of days ago I got some heroin with a few friends. It was brown and from Denmark so I suppose there is no doubt it was heroin #3. I started snorting a very little amount to decide the quality. Then I went ahead by smoking it from foil and felt next to nothing. Then I snorted a good amount. I felt nothing. No rush, no euphoria. My friends were almost incapable of talking. What happened here? I know my tolerance is higher than theirs my they went out from smoking a few times and I went through 0,4g. Shitty quality, no doubt, but why feel nothing at all?

I get 60 mg of methadone and mostly 80 mg of oxycodone each day as well. The others have tolerance too, though I do not know specifics.

As an inexperienced foil user you waste some but I know I inhaled a good amount and snorting it tasted like heroin. But really, no experience? Could it have been of that bad a quality? I just wished to feel some of the euphoria you get from slamming but I dont really feel like shooting what I had left so I just gave it away. The amount of opioids I take daily is not insane, but can it really be true that it results in me only being able to feeling heroin through IV or smoking A LOT?

Shooters are often unsatisfied by smoking.

I would never get as high smoking as I would shooting...

With that being said, if you slam a point of dope and don't feel anything, your drugs are garbage :\

I have never IVed heroin before so I thought I would at at least feel oxycodone like euphoria from smoking, but nothing. I found that strange, but I don't know if having IVed so much pharma grade opiats and opioids have had the same effect on me as if I had been shooting heroin? It is over a year ago I last did IV. But anyway I expected some euphoria. I slept heavy that night no doubt about that. I must have overestimated other ROA than IV then.

That is a bit disappointing for me. I know it sounds strange to fear IV heroin having IVed medicine. But for me there is a difference in shooting pharma grade meds that you know are sterile, exactly how potent they are and exactly what they contain versus shooting stuff you dont know what have been cut with and how potent it is.

Last edited:
Hi, I tried 40 mg (as a novice, I'm fully intolerant) of heroin (snorting) and I got a pleasurable high (two hours lied down with a lot of relaxation and none desire to move, eyes dropping... very "anxiolytic" overall but nothing like "outstanding euphoria". Is a high of heroin like this? Is my dose too "conservative"? I wouldn't like push up my dose to overdose, thanks.

Hi, I tried 40 mg (as a novice, I'm fully intolerant) of heroin (snorting) and I got a pleasurable high (two hours lied down with a lot of relaxation and none desire to move, eyes dropping... very "anxiolytic" overall but nothing like "outstanding euphoria". Is a high of heroin like this? Is my dose too "conservative"? I wouldn't like push up my dose to overdose, thanks.

Yes a high of heroin is like this.

I don't think i'd ever have the patience to IV heroin myself, I've smoked it for nearly 5 years and only IV'd once (or twice on the same occassion) and that was only when it was done by someone else,

It was a remarkable feeling though, after the first one I was bouncing off the walls, chatting none stop, felt amazing. Within half an hour I asked for another and promptly melted into the floor, I woke up 8 hours later with the worst headache i'd ever had in my life, the veteran i was with who'd administered it thought I'd died and I miserably dragged myself to the pharmacy to get my weekend's subutex (which fortunatly at the time was 8mg) only to be bombarded by questions from the pharmasist on whether I had had any heroin in the last 12 hours (which of course, knowing I wouldn't get my subutex if I said yes flatly denied it) and said I was very ill as a result of having been knee deep in shitty water after being flooded at work for hours on end, which they believed.

In retrospect if i hadn't already been on a fairly high dose of subutex for months I probably would have died! My theory is that they start you on a dose of subutex higher than your present tollerance to stop you going after gear before reducing the dose.

I have a medium(high?) tolerance to opiats and have been taking all kinds. However, I have never tried opium.

Opium just became available where I live. Thus, I am thinking about trying it as an alternative to heroin. I would either smoke it or drink/eat it. But how potent is it compared to heroin? How does an opium high feel like? Is it worth spending money on?

Yes. Yes it is worth paying money for.
Guess it depends on price and quality as to how you make up your mind about it as a substitute but its worth trying. The potency is going to depend on the variety of poppy used and the method of extraction and cleaning. Couldnt tell you about value for money but the experience is pretty good feels fuller and more well rounded than synthetic opiates/opioids in my opinion and taken orally it lasts for a long time. Maybe with your tolerance it wont be as enjoyable for you but try it and see what you think.

My theory is that they start you on a dose of subutex higher than your present tollerance to stop you going after gear before reducing the dose.
This is definetely part of it. You'd think doctors would have to know most opiate addicts could stave off wd's with 1mg doses.. The question becomes at what dose are cravings staved off?

But I think most people get started on such a high dose, because some doctors get paid to prescribe it. I found that when I'm searching for reasoning or an agenda to something, more often than not it boils down to money in this world!

I have a serious question that I need answered immediately. Everytime I use and I literally mean Everytime I end up over dosing obviously i know everyone is going to say stop using and Im getting to that point but my question is why is this happening? And I use the same amount every time please help. Is my body just not able to handle it any more?

^If you use the same amount every time and you OD every time you take too much, take less next time....