• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin Mega Thread and FAQ

I had a quick question. I cleaned up for about 9 days, relapsed (fuckin' PAWS) but droppin it again after a half gram, or a gram if my roomate ever gets back. will I go full blown WD again?

Heroin: Now in universal and crushable pill form to simplify purity and dosage

I won't do Heroin because of all the unknowns. Oxycodine (percocet, oxycotin, etc), on the other hand is pharmaceutically produced. The purity and dosage are both known. I do not believe a molecule of heroin is any more evil than a molecule morphine or other opiate....except how it is packaged and delivered. All different shapes and colors. Cut several different times by god knows what. Heroin has a limited market because people like me are afraid of it.

Solution: Package it from the initial source in compressed pills with a known and universally accepted purity, a number stamped on one side identifying dosage and a brand symbol on the other. One pill should give a lite buzz for a first time user, two gives double ,etc. No one can cut it further, or change the dosage without disturbing its widely accepted package. The end user can crush and liquefy if they want. Consider percocet for example. It is generally stamped with a 512 and we all know it contains 5mg oxycodine and 325mg of acetaminophen.

I know this would be hard, if not impossible, for one or two large underground and illegal manufacturers to get together on and set a standard. ... but consider the huge new market, the increased safety and the ease of transportation. Heroin is never going away, so improve it for safety sake at least.

Yeah because your just gonna get all the heroin distributors and producers together and decide on a standardized dose. It's just silly... You'll never get that with prohibition sorry. You just get used to the strength if your guys stuff, take tester tiny dose each new batch to be cautious.

I won't do Heroin because of all the unknowns. Oxycodine (percocet, oxycotin, etc), on the other hand is pharmaceutically produced. The purity and dosage are both known. I do not believe a molecule of heroin is any more evil than a molecule morphine or other opiate....except how it is packaged and delivered. All different shapes and colors. Cut several different times by god knows what. Heroin has a limited market because people like me are afraid of it.

Solution: Package it from the initial source in compressed pills with a known and universally accepted purity, a number stamped on one side identifying dosage and a brand symbol on the other. One pill should give a lite buzz for a first time user, two gives double ,etc. No one can cut it further, or change the dosage without disturbing its widely accepted package. The end user can crush and liquefy if they want. Consider percocet for example. It is generally stamped with a 512 and we all know it contains 5mg oxycodine and 325mg of acetaminophen.

I know this would be hard, if not impossible, for one or two large underground and illegal manufacturers to get together on and set a standard. ... but consider the huge new market, the increased safety and the ease of transportation. Heroin is never going away, so improve it for safety sake at least.

Haha oh what a dream that's a good idea kid but it's not feasible heroin dealers want money that's it they don't care about the safety of users. This would only happen if it became legal and was sold in pharmacy's. Until then heroin= playing with fire.

haha! good idea, One day!
It might save some lives too!
The drug war is a total failure, until drugs are legal ... it won't happen… :)

heroin actually IS more evil than morphine considering it crosses the blood brain barrier way faster

all heroin eventually is morphine but all morphine will never be heroin if that makes sense

heroin actually IS more evil than morphine considering it crosses the blood brain barrier way faster

all heroin eventually is morphine but all morphine will never be heroin if that makes sense

It only makes sense to us junkies but yes I totally understand what you mean.

kinda sorta. The molecules of morphine and heroin are different.

Haha oh what a dream that's a good idea kid but it's not feasible heroin dealers want money that's it they don't care about the safety of users. This would only happen if it became legal and was sold in pharmacy's. Until then heroin= playing with fire.

Sure they want money. Consider the huge untapped market of people who won't touch it now but would if there could be better certainty. Better packaging and marketing will bring in big money. If one or two big producers pick up the idea, it could happen. I know its unlikely, but still a neat idea. BTW....this kid is over 50

OT- ever since I've heard of #3, I've wondered if mick jagger meant H when he was singing about "brown sugar"?
I used to think he meant a black chick. Maybe H is more likely ?

Sure they want money. Consider the huge untapped market of people who won't touch it now but would if there could be better certainty. Better packaging and marketing will bring in big money. If one or two big producers pick up the idea, it could happen. I know its unlikely, but still a neat idea. BTW....this kid is over 50

You're forgetting that much of the cutting takes places after the drug reaches its country of destination. This is because adding binders and fillers and pressing pills would make the heroin a lot harder to transport. Plus, any lab could just make any fake pills that looked like the pills from the other lab, so it actually wouldn't be much safer. In fact in a highly illegal enterprise like this, you cant even trust the same lab to make the pills the same dosage. What are you gonna do, send an inspector to the cartel?

"I'm sorry Mr. drug kingpin, but your heroin manufacturing methods are not up to par with our standards for illicit drug production. Thank you for allowing me access to your lab but I am afraid I am going to have to cite you."

There are no checks and balances in an illegal business. Not to mention, it wouldn't bring any more market because most people who refuse to do heroin do so because of the stigma and not because they are afraid they wont be able to dose it properly. Most non heroin users think heroin is a dangerous drug regardless of how it is formulated. What is this market, a small percentage of paranoid opiate addicts who refuse to switch to heroin because they dont know whats in it? I tell you, in most cases the addictive urge will do the drug dealers work for them and bring in more customers, not that drug dealers have ever seemed that concerned about their customer service.

Is there anyway to get heroin off cloth material? Basically I was smoking it (on foil) and it went off the sides onto my bed sheets. There is now hardened dark stuck there! How do I get it off? Thank you

Oh that sucks but all you can really do is pick the burnt heroin off the sheets as best you can.

Yeah, that sucks. I used to find globs of black tar on my clothes ... in my car and a bit on my bedding at times…

kinda sorta. The molecules of morphine and heroin are different.

I just know they are different. Morphine is mild and you don´t get as high as you do with heroin.
They are both coming from opium but made in very different ways indeed..