• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin Mega Thread and FAQ

sixpartseven said:
#3 can be the same color. You are right that #4 can be found in the UK, but generally, from what Ive read, #3 is most popular in European countries.

Heh. I'd have to hold back half the country from scratching your eyes out for suggesting we are European... but in terms of distribution, there's no doubt we are in the same loop as continental Europe. Interestingly, most weed is grown domestically, hydroponically now, and is of a very high quality. The hash as always comes from Morrocco and Pakistan etc, yet now sells for the same amount as the 80% thc weed. It takes more hassle to smuggle in, and even though it seen as poorer quality (because it i lower in thc) the demand has risen because high strength weed is simply too strong.

I noticed the heroin in NYC New York was similar in appearance to the stuff in the UK. Except, as my American friend said, "fuck, this British smack is incredible!". Well, it is, on and off. My city has a good record.

Mr Blonde said:
I've only heard skag being used by BL'ers from the UK or, in real life, older Australians. Most youger Australians call it H or smack.

Yeah, Skag is a bit more old skool, Baggy era Happy Mondays slang. Also in the UK, 'Horse' has a semi-ironic status after the satirist Chris Morris used it in his faux current affairs show 'Brasseye'. Morris is an influential figure with a very strong cult following and as such the term 'horse' cannot be used in earnest.

lol you know what I mean by European. Same general area = same distribution patterns.

sixpartseven said:
lol you know what I mean by European. Same general area = same distribution patterns.

Yeah, totally. But you know what us uptight Brits are like though...

Have you heard of the satirist Chris Morris? All the Americans I know who have seen his work love it it. He managed to get questions asked in Parliament about a completely fictional drug called 'Cake', by posing as an investigational reporter armed with educational videos in which do-gooder C-list celebrities warn children about the dangers of 'this made up drug, Cake'. This was back in the mid 90's.

^

Cake.

It's a made up drug. Meaning it's not made from plants, it's made from chemicals... by dodgy bastards. =D

Valis said:
Heh. I'd have to hold back half the country from scratching your eyes out for suggesting we are European... but in terms of distribution, there's no doubt we are in the same loop as continental Europe.
Brittain = Europe ... It's part of the European continent, even though it isn't on the mainland, and it's part of the EU and EC. And it's part of the European supply network, Brittain get's it's dope from Antwerpen and predominantly Rotterdam, which is the largest Heroin redistributor in the world, and the main one for Europe.

The process of cooking up a shot with powder is only for Heroin #4, Heroin #3 has to be cooked with an acid and does need some extra heat to go into solution. It would be nice if a cooking process for Heroin #3 is included. Also, Heroin #3 can certainly be smoked very effciently, if it's put into a glass vaporiser like the ones used for cannabis/hash oil vaporising. When vaporising Heroin in such a vaporiser, no smoke is lost and the Heroin hits almost instantaniously, giving one of the best rushes of all ROA, together with IV, but without all the added problems of IV use.

Add in 'papers'.

I've never heard of a paper anywhere besides in this podunk town and someone in ohio said they use em.

Its a piece of blacktar heroin wrapped in plastic, wrapped in foil.

Thanks for this thread! I live in CA. and it is very interesting to read about usage in other parts of the world. As far as the reference to "smell of vinegar" Acetic anhydride possibly? Not an indication of potency I don't think.

How do you smoke heroin?

I've been interested in trying this for some time now. I have both snorted and IV'd heroin before but i don't really know how one would go about smoking it. Whats the rush like compared to these ways? The heroin i get is always in powder form. You input will be greatly appreciated:)

Merging question about smoking H into the Heroin mega thread, where the question has been answered as well.

OEandricearoni said:
I've been interested in trying this for some time now. I have both snorted and IV'd heroin before but i don't really know how one would go about smoking it. Whats the rush like compared to these ways? The heroin i get is always in powder form. You input will be greatly appreciated:)

Do the lightbulb vapouriser trick rather than foil, if you roll the bulb in your hands you can still chase it and keep loads more smoke. As for the rush i dunno never Iv'd but it works for me, compared to snorting it does give you a proper hit rather than just feeling it a minute or so later if you follow me.

My own question: Where can you buy citric acid and needles in the UK?

good thread
don't forget about the risk of IV-induced endocarditis, as well as the pulmonary embolism you mentioned. :]

recaping the needle and all sounds good but most of the time new users seem to stab the cap alot....i watched it many times they will get more bacteria from the heroin and cotton then the air

but there is risk of dropping etc

Valis said:
The hash as always comes from Morrocco and Pakistan etc, yet now sells for the same amount as the 80% thc weed.

Highest THC content in cannabis bud (not resin/oil/hash) is 33-35%. No cannabis exists that is 80% THC buds. Maybe some hash or hash oil is 80% but no flowers. Marinol/Cesamet is 100% THC (except Cesamet is synthetic version of THC unlike Marinol).

also to the OP- back on topic... around NJ/NYC all dope is referred to as: diesel, papers, bags, decks, etc. but mainly diesel.

what if you don't have access to a new syringe everytime? what are some things you can do to clean it to the utmost degree?

i've seen people use engine degreaser, rubbing alcohol and plain old boiling water (stovetop).

is this safe? i'd doubt it, but thought i'd ask.

i'd like to add one thing to the steps above that help with risk of infection - after mixing, use an alcohol pad or rubbing alcohol to prep the site of injection first.

^boiling water sounds good. but i'm not really sure what temp. you have to reach and for how long. to kill all bacteria. it is good to use bleach to clean your syringes. and good point. don't forget to clean the spot where you're going to inject. i use hand sanitizer when i IV things.

sixpartseven said:
2) Draw clean water into your needle. Tap water is not ideal. Bottled water is much better, but sterile saline is your best choice.

Bottled water can contain more bacteria and other minerals than tap water does, in most developed countries. If you can't access sterile water, you should use boiled tap water.

Flexistentialist said:
Bottled water can contain more bacteria and other minerals than tap water does, in most developed countries. If you can't access sterile water, you should use boiled tap water.

There's a bottled water that is bottled with a certain plastic that doesn't react or "touch" the water at all. It's called Penta and its website says it's the closest thing to pure water you can buy. I've drank and shot dope with this water and I have to say it is hands down the best water I've ever had. It's "ultra-purified premium drinking water" and it does cost more than most @ $1.50-2.00 a bottle.

well its good to keep a certain reference here ,like we cant just come here and say ,"sure use what ever you can ,toilet water is fine" just doesnt come over as good as bottled water,everybody does somthing in dire need

but tap water is better than puddle water etc ,boiled tap water is better than non boiled ,but you have to boil for at least a minute to make sure it gets the job done

for used needles ,if its used more than a few times ,throw it away

to clean wash it out 3 times with bleach,6 times with alcohol .9-12 times with boiling water ,or you could leave some alcohol inside the syringe if you dont plan to use it right away ,but make sure to wash it before the next use