• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Xanax Overdose with Liquor

It sounds to me like the guy is trying to kill himself, and this seems like a fairly painless way to do it.

if he has a death wish, that might be the way to go.....other than that, i would recommend just eating 2mg and being done with it - also, 80x1mg pills equals 80mg
[ 27 July 2002: Message edited by: pimpsta ]

This person is a massive fucking idiot. We will probably see him in this year's edition of the Darwin Awards. I hate stupid motherfuckers like this. People like this give responsible drug users a bad name. Like the dumbshits that take 15 E pills and they turn out to be PMA so they die and then their mom gets on Opra crying and everyone says how bad E is and that it can kill you. No, its not the drugs fault. You should not eat 15 pills. Anyone that fucking stupid deserves to die.
Unless he is trying to kill himself, or at best sleep for a couple days. If thats the case, he is right on.

this guy sounds like he want to comitt suicide(sp?) 80mg of xanax alone could kill him but it could just make him real sick...but the alcohol is gonna fuck him up to some extent...why dont he just kill himself with drugs the fast way he sould just go get him about 10 oxycontin 80mg crush them suck them up in a huge shot and b4 he puts it in drink a 5th of hard liquor and then pump the shit in his vain.

Yes he will die (a fifth of jack is enough to kill). And if he would live which he would'nt his liver would be destroyed. Oh and as far as .25 mg of xanax and alcohol it is not dangerous unless you weight about 70lbs and have a bad liver and kidneys. Ive taken about 6 mgs at once and drank and lived to tell the tale well have someone else tell the tale.
[ 29 July 2002: Message edited by: hopeless_without_acid ]

ive drank a 5th of vodka after leaving the bar where i had quite a few, ate about 100mgs of valium....its not a good idea the 5ht alone ill bang him up pretty good...if he has no tolerance to booze and xanax hell die off of 10 mgs and a 5th..or come close....80mgs alone ill kill ya..just my 2 cents