best roid combo you have used?

aanallein said:
^ the andro probably worked but as far as I've read DHEA and Trib are garbage.

Yeah, DHEA is know to really raise estrogen levels in young men (25 and under)....As far as other Test boosting supps.....There is a product on the market called 6-oxo that definately works...

VictorZ06 said:
Tren ace rocks, I love the stuff. I use it just before I stop using decca in my cycle. 75-100mg tren ace ed, felt like I was made of steel and could walk through brick walls.

One of the few AAS that actually makes me feel stronger....making for more productive work outs. :)

Tren Ace and Enan are by far my favorites. Too bad things have gotten so $$$ these days....Strength goes through the roof and veins pop out from places you never thought possible:)

Love the stuff.

sust imho is garbage..its not meant for the bb comunity..its meant for TRT 4 blends of time released test, you cant get a steady level of test in your blood it flys all over, which can cause more sides in someone who is prone..

its annoying how when anyone talks its always SUST SUST SUST..not saying you but anyone who recommends sust to anyone doesnt know anything about gear.

simple 1 ester is perfect..if test is your thing, personally id rather use that space in the syringe for something better like tren lol

but my favorite combo is.

test suspension/trenace/var/gh
like this:
week 1-10 tne 100mg ED
week 1-10trena 75mg ED
week 1-14 var 75-100mg ED
year GH 3-5iu ED

talk about becoming a beast

"god made man, man made steroids, steroids make gods!"

adrenaline said:
sust imho is garbage..its not meant for the bb comunity..its meant for TRT 4 blends of time released test, you cant get a steady level of test in your blood it flys all over, which can cause more sides in someone who is prone..

its annoying how when anyone talks its always SUST SUST SUST..not saying you but anyone who recommends sust to anyone doesnt know anything about gear.

simple 1 ester is perfect..if test is your thing, personally id rather use that space in the syringe for something better like tren lol

but my favorite combo is.

test suspension/trenace/var/gh
like this:
week 1-10 tne 100mg ED
week 1-10trena 75mg ED
week 1-14 var 75-100mg ED
year GH 3-5iu ED

talk about becoming a beast

"god made man, man made steroids, steroids make gods!"

Sustanon is still very effective but compared to other coupounds, I would never try it..I just read an entire column in PUMPED magazine how Sustanon shouldn't be used for BBing and just for medical therapy.....

I'm aware it's 4 different esters (1 short, 2 medium, 1 long)...just seems like there would be too much fluctuation and hard to keep levels stable, but what do i know? All i did was read an article...I have friends who swear by it.

TheDEA.org said:
Properly speaking, there's only one kind of testosterone. The different testosterone esters (such as testosterone enanthate, testosterone propionate, etc.) are basically chemical time-release packaging. The testosterone itself doesn't do much until the body breaks down the ester into free testosterone.

Yes, those are fairly high doses for most people. (In particular, a full gram of testosterone could cause trouble for some people in terms of estrogenic side effects.) I've heard of pros routinely using 3-5 GRAMS(!) of testosterone a week, but that's only in combination with an anti-estrogen, and there's no rational reason for people who's livelihood doesn't depend on getting every last pound of possible muscle to use such high doses.

Have you tried trenbolone? Very similar to deca in terms of it's metabolism (non-DHT forming, non-aromatising) but considerably more potent. Just 175 mg a week can make a clear difference in my experience, although the side effects can be a bit harsh.

to be honest, test is a waste under 750mg, i know some pros that dotn even use it. maybe low dose (1g..lol) while cycling other compounds.

everyone who is going to cycle should have anti-e's, anti progesterone meds o n hand anyway.

as far as the STRONGEST thing wold have to be methy tren..VERY VERY TOXIC but i hear 1 weeks use can make strenght jump 100+lbs as for size also good jump.

i think what people should realize is you will never look like jay cutler or ronnie coleman...it takes GENETICS and a lot of money to get that big. and a lot of dangerous compounds.

you dont get that big just using test, winny, var...its HIGH doses GH HIGH doses slin i mean HIGH that would kill you if u tried

my buddy said he'll run 10-15iu of GH a day and i forgot how many iu of slin 80+iu? i forget its been awhile ill find out what his cycle looks like.. i just know hes been on GH for like 2 years nonstop..not at that high a dose but like 3-5iu then slams 15iu for a few months

So you're saying that 500mgs/week for 10 weeks of Test Enanthate won't be beneficial for a first cycle? I understand that it's a low dose but I know people who cruise on 250mg all year long

It's my first cycle, so I want to see how my body and mind reacts...I might throw in some Dianabol to kickstart the shit

no 500mg will turn results everyone is different so i guess 500mg is good to start and after that youll get a grasp one what to do the next time to benefit more.

def. kick it with dbol 40mg every day forlik5 or 6 weeks

also its different to cruise on 250mg thats to maintain the gains they already made..rather then to come off and loost 80% of it.. so say you gain 25lbs 10-15lbs is going to be water and the out of the 10lbs of muslce your pct will kill 20-30% of those gains

100mg test prop ed
100mg tren ace ed
100mg anadrol ed
50mcf igf ed
10ius slin pwo
300g protien
400 carbs
100g fats
ran for 6 weeks..awsome!!

to be honest, test is a waste under 750mg, i know some pros that dotn even use it. maybe low dose (1g..lol) while cycling other compounds.

everyone who is going to cycle should have anti-e's, anti progesterone meds o n hand anyway.

as far as the STRONGEST thing wold have to be methy tren..VERY VERY TOXIC but i hear 1 weeks use can make strenght jump 100+lbs as for size also good jump.

i think what people should realize is you will never look like jay cutler or ronnie coleman...it takes GENETICS and a lot of money to get that big. and a lot of dangerous compounds.

you dont get that big just using test, winny, var...its HIGH doses GH HIGH doses slin i mean HIGH that would kill you if u tried

my buddy said he'll run 10-15iu of GH a day and i forgot how many iu of slin 80+iu? i forget its been awhile ill find out what his cycle looks like.. i just know hes been on GH for like 2 years nonstop..not at that high a dose but like 3-5iu then slams 15iu for a few months

i believe dimethylnandolone#(cheque drops) is more potent than methyl trien but even that wont put 50kg on any lift in a week thats just not possable