best roid combo you have used?

baby boy

Bluelighter
i would have to say the best roids i have used is sustanon 1 ml per week for 12 weeks .i found that if i had 2-3 ml in 1 week that it had the opposite affect on me and i felt tired and lethargic has anyone had this and does anyone have a different roid that they reckon and better anyone had HGH

From personal experience, I would recommend the fluid from the anal gland of a full grown tom cat.

1ml per week of only sustanon is a waste of gear. You were right using 3ml (@250mg/ml). But using test alone, won't do all that much. Sustanon is best used in conjunction with other AS, Sust is actually a combo of many different kinds of test.

Best bulk cycle I have used looked like this, but mind you...I've had 12 years of training under my belt, so your doses should vary.

50mg dbol ed weeks 1-5
1gr test enanthate e/w 1-14
600mg EQ e/w 1-14
600mg deca e/w 1-14

(proviron, clomid, HGC used as well)

With the proper diet and training, you could easily put 30+ lbs on, even with half of the doses I listed above (pending on your weight and experience). HGH is a whole other story. IMHO, 3-4iu a day minimum for 5 months is the minimum I would use, 5-6iu is much better for 6-8 months though. Good luck.

Sust is actually a combo of many different kinds of test

Properly speaking, there's only one kind of testosterone. The different testosterone esters (such as testosterone enanthate, testosterone propionate, etc.) are basically chemical time-release packaging. The testosterone itself doesn't do much until the body breaks down the ester into free testosterone.

Best bulk cycle I have used looked like this, but mind you...I've had 12 years of training under my belt, so your doses should vary.

Yes, those are fairly high doses for most people. (In particular, a full gram of testosterone could cause trouble for some people in terms of estrogenic side effects.) I've heard of pros routinely using 3-5 GRAMS(!) of testosterone a week, but that's only in combination with an anti-estrogen, and there's no rational reason for people who's livelihood doesn't depend on getting every last pound of possible muscle to use such high doses.

Have you tried trenbolone? Very similar to deca in terms of it's metabolism (non-DHT forming, non-aromatising) but considerably more potent. Just 175 mg a week can make a clear difference in my experience, although the side effects can be a bit harsh.

^I always thought that deca was more often used for bulking cycles where as Tren was used more during cuts or lean bulks. I know they have similar metabolism but thought tren had additional fat burning properties and a higher androgenic rating...

Yes, I have used Tren acetate many times, but I would prefer to use decca. I do love tren, the bursts of energy I get feel wonderful. I'm more of fan of decca because it works wonders on my joints. I have some rather nasty back problems, and the decca works like magic for me. Tren & decca together is a bit much and can put me out of wack if I use it together. Tren acetate is usually given every day or every other day. And yes, you need to have plenty of anti-e on hand. Proviron has always worked like a champ for me together with HCG, and clomid for post. And 1gr is not all that much, I would be getting similar results using 750mg. Like you said, there are some using as much as 5gr...and that's just insane IMHO.

I can't use prop anymore, the pain actually hinders my ability to complete my workout.

I'd start with prop for the first 2 and last 2 weeks of my program with enan or cyp in between because of the half life of each differs. I bite the bullet with the pain for those few weeks. Frontload with both enan and prop for the first week.

DJ25 said:
That's a ridiculous statement.

Test alone will do something....BUT NOT ALL THAT MUCH. Explain why my statement is so ridiculous.

One will see some gains at the right doses, but in conjunction with another AS such as EQ, decca, dbol, etc. will yield far better gains than test alone. How do I know? Been there done that. And if you were familiar with test and how it works, you would know that as well.8)

Yes Test will make better gains with another steroid such as deca and dbol as a front load etc. But I've seen people make massive gains from Test alone in their first, second and third cycles. Typically putting on 20lbs on each. Starting at 500mg PW and Working up to 750-1000mg. Then add another steroid in later cycles and IMO you will get the best out of these substances because with whatever is added you will know what how much benefit it is giving. But to say test alone 'won't do all that much' is like I said ridiculous.

DJ25 said:
Starting at 500mg PW and Working up to 750-1000mg.

OT but...

750-1000mg of test for a first (second or even third) cycle is completely unnecessary.

8 weeks at 500mg EW (divided into (2) 250mg doses) is always the standard, recommended "beginner cycle".

Remember the purpose of using test and test only first cycle is to see how one's body reacts to exogenous testosterone.

VictorZ06 said:
Test alone will do something....BUT NOT ALL THAT MUCH. Explain why my statement is so ridiculous.

Of course a first cycle of test only will yield significant gains. As much as 25-30lbs with very little bloat, permitted that diet, training and rest are all in line.

When I said it won't do all that much, I didn't mean it wont do anything at all. I ran test enan alone for 12 weeks, than sust alone for 12 weeks. Yes, I did see some gains, but when I started stacking with other AS, there was a significant difference. So to better explain myself, I should say it won't do as much as it would combined with other AS.

400mgs test cypx10 weeks
100 winstrol tabs starting @ week 6
15mg dbol per day weeks 1-6
50 mg og equiposie weeks 1-10
100mgs of deca weeks 1-10
adderal 90s aps, 30mgs prn for diet and motivation
1 10 ml. bottle of nubain(20 mg per ml) per week for 1o weeks
120 ativan 1mgs. tabs, for anxiety/ sleep
2 licks(10 ml bottles of 101mgs ketamine) -ketamina( taking nubain and ketamine in the same i.m. shot)
clomid 50 tabs 7days after my last test cyp shot (week 11) for 25 days
total cost in 2000, was $675.oo and worth every penny,
jester, aka wildbill
peace..

thats alot of gear.
does it do good if you take 1 ml of sustanon 250 for 1 year would you gain muscle slowly and keep it what is the best combo to take to keep your muscles gains i once did a combo of stanazol and testo tabs 10 ml stana and 10 tabs a day i wasn't to keen on it and i found deca stopped me from sleeping this day and age its hard not only to get steroids but to get legit not counterfeit stuff

Attachments

• 1`23.jpg
    1`23.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 342
  • gel andriol.jpg
    gel andriol.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 354
  • rwrnaturevetho9.jpg
    rwrnaturevetho9.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,020
baby boy said:
thats alot of gear.
does it do good if you take 1 ml of sustanon 250 for 1 year would you gain muscle slowly and keep it what is the best combo to take to keep your muscles gains

Different things work for different people. I do not suggest you using sustanon for a year straight. 14 weeks tops. Time on = time off. You won't keep anything if you don't eat and train right. I never had any sleeping issues with decca.

jester79 said:
400mgs test cypx10 weeks
100 winstrol tabs starting @ week 6
15mg dbol per day weeks 1-6
50 mg og equiposie weeks 1-10
100mgs of deca weeks 1-10
adderal 90s aps, 30mgs prn for diet and motivation
1 10 ml. bottle of nubain(20 mg per ml) per week for 1o weeks
120 ativan 1mgs. tabs, for anxiety/ sleep
2 licks(10 ml bottles of 101mgs ketamine) -ketamina( taking nubain and ketamine in the same i.m. shot)
clomid 50 tabs 7days after my last test cyp shot (week 11) for 25 days
total cost in 2000, was $675.oo and worth every penny,
jester, aka wildbill
peace..

Ummm...yeah. You forgot to add a daily dose of crack in your recipe.