best roid combo you have used?

plus I think those steroids you have picked out are not good for a first cycle (generally recommended), because they cause too many side effects. Victor might think differently, but I've generally heard recommended by lots of solid/trusted folks that a first cycle should be test-only, since there's enough to get into place without having to worry about extra sides.

VictorZ06 said:
You have hardly any protein in your diet bro, and not that many calories!! You listed maybe 50-70 grams of protein. Bump that up to around 200 grams. I didn't do the math, but your diet looks to be around maybe 2500 calories at most. You want to double that to 5000-6000 calories.

You have healthy foods listed and that's good, but not enough to really do anything about your calorie intake. You can simply eat more, but I suggest adding lean red meat and chicken breast in there. Also, try using 2% milk for a while. A protein shake here and there is also a good idea, especially PWO.

This is opinion, but I would try and have 5-6 good meals a day, and many snacks in between. Some will say that it's best to have just 3 larger meals, but I have seen better results doing it differently.

In short, learn to eat like you have 6 asses. Change your diet, and you could see as much as 10lbs. a month. Clean. Stay away from ASS until you got the right diet down for a while. Good luck.

Thanks guys,

Do you think whey protein is a good enough shake to try?
I will start adding lean red meat and chicken in there somewhere, I have been the docs many times about my weight with no help from him, just says my metabolism rate is very high and it will slow with age!!!

I have heard of power bars for protein intake, any thoughts on these??
Maybe which brand I should try and how often??
thanks for your help all, boy am I fed up of being the skinny guy!!!

Regards Liam.
:)

honestly tuna, ground beef, and chicken are your best bet. They have things other than protein in them too that your body needs if it is to go anabolic. Whey is OK for directly after the workout, but honestly nothing beats MEAT for making your body go into muscle building mode.

Gaining weight is simple. Calories in have to go past calories expended. Right now you're hovering at maintenance (calories in equal calories out). You gotta step it up if you want to synthesize new muscle fibers (muscles don't pop out of thin air, its simple physics :D).

Gaian Planes said:
honestly tuna, ground beef, and chicken are your best bet. They have things other than protein in them too that your body needs if it is to go anabolic. Whey is OK for directly after the workout, but honestly nothing beats MEAT for making your body go into muscle building mode.

Gaining weight is simple. Calories in have to go past calories expended. Right now you're hovering at maintenance (calories in equal calories out). You gotta step it up if you want to synthesize new muscle fibers (muscles don't pop out of thin air, its simple physics :D).

Thanks pal,

I am going to devise a new diet plan today to include all these extras and try to pump it up to 5-6000 calories a day if I post it later once complete could you please give a little guidance on it i.e your thought and improvements??

Thanks again all,

This has to be the most easygoing site I have ever tried.

If you're like me you'll find it extremely difficult to get up to 5k calories a day (and probably don't need to immediately make that jump). I would say its healthier to make a jump of 1k-1.5k calories and then reassess (once you go into bulking mode). Its better to do a long/slow/lean bulk than a fast/dirty/fat accumulating bulk (then you'll just have to spend 2-3 months cutting the fat you gained anyways so you'll just yo-yo your weight).

mcslimjim said:
Thanks guys,

Do you think whey protein is a good enough shake to try?
I will start adding lean red meat and chicken in there somewhere, I have been the docs many times about my weight with no help from him, just says my metabolism rate is very high and it will slow with age!!!

Maybe which brand I should try and how often??
thanks for your help all, boy am I fed up of being the skinny guy!!!

Regards Liam.
:)

Protein and whey shakes are good, they do help...but they do not digest through our metabolism the same way as REAL NATURAL FOOD. I'll have a whey shake in the AM with my breakfast, and one right after my work out. With milk included, each shake is about 100g of protein.

If you get whey, you want whey isolate. GNC and other BS makers sell blends of whey and don't tell you how much isolate is in. Check out this website, they are cheap, products all taste good, you get the most protein out of a shake, they have many many different flavors. I've been getting my whey from them for well over 5 years. www.allthewhey.com

You got a lot of good advice here, just keep eating and eating bro. It may be hard to keep all that food down, and I've read about a method that helps. If you consume 3-4 glasses of water right before bed...to the point where you can feel your stomach stretching, this will slowly allow you to keep more food inside you the next day. Yes, you will have to get up in a few hrs. to take a piss, but IF you are having problems eating all that food, give it a try.

There are also appetite enhancers that will make you hungry....well lots of things do, but this one is the safest (2 Chinese herbs). If you need more of an appetite, check out this supplement called "black hole". It works for me and others also swear by it. Pot and benzos are also know for increasing an appetite, just don't get used to using benzos too often. Very addictive and hard to stop.

Oh, and about the red meat. If you burn it, you are loosing all (most) the protein and other nutrients. Medium rare-medium is best. Try using olive oil when cooking it. That's all that comes right off the top of my head. Now, go to the supermarket with a couple hundred $ and starting eating like a hog son!! %)

Its possible to get SO big without using roids if you put your heart into it. I'm deadlifting over 600 lbs, benching 365+ and weigh 260 lbs (was up to 270 but I'm leaner now) and have never touched roids. Its all heart man and you get out what you put in. I go into the gym each day and push myself to the edge. Then I eat my ass off and try to sleep 10 hrs a night. Do that 5 days a week for 2 years and you'll be happier with your gains than had you taken roids for 2 months.

aanallein said:
Its possible to get SO big without using roids if you put your heart into it. I'm deadlifting over 600 lbs, benching 365+ and weigh 260 lbs (was up to 270 but I'm leaner now) and have never touched roids. Its all heart man and you get out what you put in. I go into the gym each day and push myself to the edge. Then I eat my ass off and try to sleep 10 hrs a night. Do that 5 days a week for 2 years and you'll be happier with your gains than had you taken roids for 2 months.

Correct! But, once you reach your maximum genetic potential...you come to a plateau, that's when one may want to consider using AAS. It's all about genetics.

Given that he's uk (im guessing due to the stones thing) I'd suggest myprotein.co.uk as they are uk based (and you won't have to pay overseas shipping). I have a shake consisting of 30g protein 60g Maltodextrin before and after workout. I use these with water to be faster absorbing. I also have a weight gain shake when I wake (with milk)

The easiest meal I find to add is the before bed meal. Buy a serious ammount of eggs (Asda does boxes of 30) and have a 4/5 egg ommlette before bed every night.

These are ok for convenience but most taste like ass and dont beat REAL food.

Peanut butter!! I'd much rather have a few tablespoons of peanut butter over any of those protein bars. I keep a jar of that stuff (and a bag of beef jerky) with a spoon next to my bed. :)

Thanks All

p-mo said:
Given that he's uk (im guessing due to the stones thing) I'd suggest myprotein.co.uk as they are uk based (and you won't have to pay overseas shipping). I have a shake consisting of 30g protein 60g Maltodextrin before and after workout. I use these with water to be faster absorbing. I also have a weight gain shake when I wake (with milk)

The easiest meal I find to add is the before bed meal. Buy a serious ammount of eggs (Asda does boxes of 30) and have a 4/5 egg ommlette before bed every night.

Thanks for all your info and advice everyone I am going to do some dam serious eating from now on and see how I go from there, couldnt have found a better site than this for decent ppl anywhere.
and you are 100% correct about the U.K. I am from North Wales.
thanks all I will keep posting my progress on here and let you all know how I get on.
:D :) :D :) :D

I am going on holiday to Dom Rep in aug 09 hopefully after this advice I will be able to feel comfortable wearing shorts and not embarassed.

Hands down, Trenbolone and Test. Tren is one amazing compound as you will see profound body comp differences

PercoLate said:
Hands down, Trenbolone and Test. Tren is one amazing compound as you will see profound body comp differences

Tren ace rocks, I love the stuff. I use it just before I stop using decca in my cycle. 75-100mg tren ace ed, felt like I was made of steel and could walk through brick walls.

One of the few AAS that actually makes me feel stronger....making for more productive work outs. :)

ED IM do you rotate shot sites I guess? Do they remain painful for a little while?

Gaian Planes said:
ED IM do you rotate shot sites I guess? Do they remain painful for a little while?

No pain...only with test prop I get pain. Yes, it's best to rotate sites. It's only 1cc, sometime less if I get 100mg/ml versions. 3 of those 7 days, I just mix it in with my regular other shots, so it's 4 days of just tren ace (and maybe 50mg of decca as well).

Some will use 100-150mg eod, but I don't get the same feeling doing it like that and it doesn't feel like it lasts as long. That's why I like quick acting tren like ace. I usually take it about an hr. before I hit the weights....along with a small piece of that little blue pill we talked about. ;)

Last edited:
^ the andro probably worked but as far as I've read DHEA and Trib are garbage.