• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best way to take MS-Contin?

shoot them. PM me and I will explain how. its not the safest practice but I can explain how to get a clear solution out of them.

LordKrishna,

I tried to private message you but it won't let me...?

S

Btw this stuff tastes like absolute fucking shit compared to oxycontin.

Could somebody please tell me how to IV as I have no clue whatsoever?

Take them as intended!!!(as perscribed)Trust me if it for a buzz even taking them as perscribed will get u buzzed with no or some tollerance.Try the search bar there aolt of post on i.ving

Don't shoot them, shooting pills is more dangerous then shooting street drugs a lot of the time.

Crush them up and swallow them.

well if you cant PM me then I'll explain my process.

I get a metal messuring cup and put about two cc of water in there, then I crush up a 60mg MScotin and put that in tehre with it, stir it aorund real well so that it makes that paste. the paste is because the pill has wax/gel in it to prevent you from what your trying to do. I slowly add head to the area and it becomes to bubble like a fried egg, At this point you can turn the cup to its side and teh water will slosh overleaving the gel paddy on the oppisite side. Your solution will be less then what you started with but collected it using a filter and allow it to cool down. Once its cool add alil more heat and then from teh clearest side of the solution use anotehr filter and suck it and then squirt it into yet another sppon and then put teh spoon in thef reezer for a few min to make sure it is fully cold. Then filter it again and have it prepta nd ready to shoot. I usualy go abck to gel paddy and do an extraction 2 or 3 more times to make sure I get everything. once you got everything the gel will be hard and crusty.

use low heat to evap your solution down to a injectible level.

as I said, its not teh smartest thing to do, but play around with them and you might find that you can do it. My solutions are as clear as the water used to make them. But realy its just toyinga round with some pills and heat and trying what best works for you.

I would not suggest to somebody that they IV their morphiene, for obvious addiction reasons, not to sound like a goody two shoes or some shite, but yeah. Techincally the best way is IV, but if you want to keep things a bit more under control, plugging is supposed to be best, for bioavailability and all that jazz hope that helps dude

I get a metal messuring cup and put about two cc of water in there, then I crush up a 60mg MScotin and put that in tehre with it, stir it aorund real well so that it makes that paste. the paste is because the pill has wax/gel in it to prevent you from what your trying to do. I slowly add head to the area and it becomes to bubble like a fried egg, At this point you can turn the cup to its side and teh water will slosh overleaving the gel paddy on the oppisite side. Your solution will be less then what you started with but collected it using a filter and allow it to cool down. Once its cool add alil more heat and then from teh clearest side of the solution use anotehr filter and suck it and then squirt it into yet another sppon and then put teh spoon in thef reezer for a few min to make sure it is fully cold. Then filter it again and have it prepta nd ready to shoot. I usualy go abck to gel paddy and do an extraction 2 or 3 more times to make sure I get everything. once you got everything the gel will be hard and crusty.

You shouldn't heat up pills when cooking them for injection, that just makes it even more dangerous.

I wouldn't shoot them... if you have no tolerance you can still get plenty high off of them orally. Take a couple and wait like 3 hours before taking any more if you don't feel good enough.

Plug them! I plugged morphine recently for the first time and it was up there with IV. Even got a decent rush once it started kicking in

KinkyKetter said:
Plug them! I plugged morphine recently for the first time and it was up there with IV. Even got a decent rush once it started kicking in

Yep. Plug it. =D

<3

Pharcyde said:
No IV it.....unless your into shoving pills up ya bum
This is supposed to be a harm reduction forum...IVing pills is stupid. If he can get his hands on a micron filter then IV wouldn't be that damaging but otherwise plugging is the best way to go.

I would not advise shooting them for god's sakes, that MOA for any drug is an awful scary thought to be pondering. I would say just simply taking them orally would be the best way. But thats just me...