1. Collapse Details
    Best way to take MS-Contin? 
    Hi Guys,

Have 20x 30mg ms contins here. Ideas?

S

2. Collapse Details

Od======>bdd

3. Collapse Details

shoot them. PM me and I will explain how. its not the safest practice but I can explain how to get a clear solution out of them.

4. Collapse Details

LordKrishna,

I tried to private message you but it won't let me...?

S

5. Collapse Details

Btw this stuff tastes like absolute fucking shit compared to oxycontin.

6. Collapse Details

Could somebody please tell me how to IV as I have no clue whatsoever?

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by suessmayr
    Could somebody please tell me how to IV as I have no clue whatsoever?
    Have you IV'ed before? If not, then I'd suggest further replies along the lines of 'why shooting mscontin sucks for veins.

Oh well, the search engine brought me to this:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=386607

8. Collapse Details

Take them as intended!!!(as perscribed)Trust me if it for a buzz even taking them as perscribed will get u buzzed with no or some tollerance.Try the search bar there aolt of post on i.ving

9. Collapse Details

Shooting pills can be pretty bad for your health. I wouldn't risk it.

10. Collapse Details

Don't shoot them, shooting pills is more dangerous then shooting street drugs a lot of the time.

Crush them up and swallow them.

11. Collapse Details

well if you cant PM me then I'll explain my process.

I get a metal messuring cup and put about two cc of water in there, then I crush up a 60mg MScotin and put that in tehre with it, stir it aorund real well so that it makes that paste. the paste is because the pill has wax/gel in it to prevent you from what your trying to do. I slowly add head to the area and it becomes to bubble like a fried egg, At this point you can turn the cup to its side and teh water will slosh overleaving the gel paddy on the oppisite side. Your solution will be less then what you started with but collected it using a filter and allow it to cool down. Once its cool add alil more heat and then from teh clearest side of the solution use anotehr filter and suck it and then squirt it into yet another sppon and then put teh spoon in thef reezer for a few min to make sure it is fully cold. Then filter it again and have it prepta nd ready to shoot. I usualy go abck to gel paddy and do an extraction 2 or 3 more times to make sure I get everything. once you got everything the gel will be hard and crusty.

use low heat to evap your solution down to a injectible level.

as I said, its not teh smartest thing to do, but play around with them and you might find that you can do it. My solutions are as clear as the water used to make them. But realy its just toyinga round with some pills and heat and trying what best works for you.

12. Collapse Details

I would not suggest to somebody that they IV their morphiene, for obvious addiction reasons, not to sound like a goody two shoes or some shite, but yeah. Techincally the best way is IV, but if you want to keep things a bit more under control, plugging is supposed to be best, for bioavailability and all that jazz hope that helps dude

13. Collapse Details

I get a metal messuring cup and put about two cc of water in there, then I crush up a 60mg MScotin and put that in tehre with it, stir it aorund real well so that it makes that paste. the paste is because the pill has wax/gel in it to prevent you from what your trying to do. I slowly add head to the area and it becomes to bubble like a fried egg, At this point you can turn the cup to its side and teh water will slosh overleaving the gel paddy on the oppisite side. Your solution will be less then what you started with but collected it using a filter and allow it to cool down. Once its cool add alil more heat and then from teh clearest side of the solution use anotehr filter and suck it and then squirt it into yet another sppon and then put teh spoon in thef reezer for a few min to make sure it is fully cold. Then filter it again and have it prepta nd ready to shoot. I usualy go abck to gel paddy and do an extraction 2 or 3 more times to make sure I get everything. once you got everything the gel will be hard and crusty.
    You shouldn't heat up pills when cooking them for injection, that just makes it even more dangerous.

14. Collapse Details

hello...bell-ringer..harm reduction...

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=395423

15. Collapse Details

I wouldn't shoot them... if you have no tolerance you can still get plenty high off of them orally. Take a couple and wait like 3 hours before taking any more if you don't feel good enough.

16. Collapse Details

Plug them! I plugged morphine recently for the first time and it was up there with IV. Even got a decent rush once it started kicking in

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by KinkyKetter
    Plug them! I plugged morphine recently for the first time and it was up there with IV. Even got a decent rush once it started kicking in
    Yep. Plug it.

18. Collapse Details

No IV it.....unless your into shoving pills up ya bum

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde
    No IV it.....unless your into shoving pills up ya bum
    This is supposed to be a harm reduction forum...IVing pills is stupid. If he can get his hands on a micron filter then IV wouldn't be that damaging but otherwise plugging is the best way to go.

20. Collapse Details

I would not advise shooting them for god's sakes, that MOA for any drug is an awful scary thought to be pondering. I would say just simply taking them orally would be the best way. But thats just me...

21. Collapse Details

Im an addict, and the thought of only getting 40-50% of the drug to brain is even more scary then any other MOA.

IV and I stand by it!

22. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by LordKrishna
    Im an addict, and the thought of only getting 40-50% of the drug to brain is even more scary then any other MOA.

IV and I stand by it!
    That's why you plug it, ~90% bioavailability. I prefer plugging opiates versus IVing.

23. Collapse Details

MS-Contin is such a pain in the ass. If you have a tolerance its almost impossible to get high off... I've never had much success, but I don't IV so I've never tried that prep method. Sounds dangerous though.

The only time I ever could get high off MS-Contins was popping like 3 100mg pills at a time so I'd get like 30mg every hour, after 3 hours passed I would be nodding like crazy.

24. Collapse Details

I have found that if I let 45 mgs dissolve in a shot glass with some lemon juice, I can get really fucked up off of it. I mean it really knocks me on my ass. I remember the last time I did it just before a party and when I showed up I could barely maintain a conversation with people.

Later when I discovered how well a hose clamp can grind down an extended release pill, I strictly began using my MS Contins that way. I'd grind them down and rail them up my nose 30-45 milligrams at a time.

It's not quite the same high as eating them for some reason, but it definitely was a high.

And, of course, I consider myself to be an extreme lightweight compared to other forum-goers here.
    Last edited by sponger; 15-09-2008 at 09:41.

25. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    why not just take them orally, it has a high oral bioavailability and is obviously relatively safe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast