• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Smoking Meth in Foil....Went to a Brown Color??

rollballs

Bluelighter
New at this. Smoking meth with the old foil method. I have only a little left on the foil (looks about 3-4 candle wax drops worth). It went from white and now it's turning a caramel color. Does that mean it's not effective anymore. Do you generally just keep reheating and smoking it over and over until it completely vaporizes and disappears or what? Thanks

Hey man, if you tilt the foil away from you a little and hold the flame away from the foil just enough to turn it to liquid, it will run down the foil and be fine. The reason it turns that color is because you have to much in one spot with to much heat. Same pinciple applies to foil and smoking out of a glass pipe, if it gets to hot it will burn. But like i said it is still ok to smoke, may taste a little done though.

Keep going till there's nothing left except the leftover residue that wont vaporize.
Are you still up since yesterday? heh...any auditory hallucinations yet? Catchin anything moving outta the corner of your eyes?
Make sure you keep hydrated.

Listen to these two guys. Keep hitting on it. You will know when it's no longer any good. It doesn't go bad it's just burnt from sticking all together in the same place. If your gonna start smoking it often I suggest you invest in a glass pipe, it beats the foil & straw...

just keep smokin it til no more smoke comes offa the foil...perhaps i'm wrong, but that's how i've always done it (yeah...bein that i've only smoked it a couple of times)

Not forgetting to mention that if you keep the meth in one spot and continually heat it, it will start getting darker and darker until it tastes like shit.
It already tastes bad ;)
Here is soemthing that I learned, once it starts to smoke, pull the flame away, not abrubtly, but slowly. The meth would have already turned into liquid and you can gently roll it up and down the foil. If you aren't getting enough smoke, quickly apply the flame to the foil again. Since the meth is already liquified, the smoke will appear quickly and you'll be sucking away!
Also, holding the flame too long to the foil sometimes burna hold through it and opps!, there goes your meth.
Good luck!

Thanks for your guidance...it seems like when smoking it, a little goes a pretty long way unless you have lungs the size of whales!!! It just keeps re-crystalizing over and over, slowly getting smaller.

Just another thought to throw out at ya...if you run the pile of speed down the length of the foil BEFORE smoking it, then lighting up the trail you just made it will be alot cleaner and last longer. When you finish that trail just run the pile back down and repeat.

went ahead and bought a glass pipe....MUCH BETTER!! However, the vapors recrystalize all over the glass sphere and the glass tube you stick in your mouth....any way of preventing this??

Why do you need to wash out the pipe? If it recrystalizes in the bowl then just use your lighter and heat up the rest of the bowl. Swirl the meth around so it doesn't burn or build up in one spot. Just continue heating the bowl and moving the lighter around while smoking it. Don't forget to give the pipe time to cool after each pull.

You probably know this, but don't apply direct flame to the meth in the bowl.
Hey, some newbies don't know :)

a lot of what was in this thread is true... and good advice, but one thing i didnt see mentioned: one thing i learned, is that if it turns BROWN then it probably isnt very clean ;) good meth should turn to a liquid puddle, evap, and recrystalize, repeat till its gone. of course you can burn it, and that will change the color, but if you're holding the flame right...the change in color probably has to do w/ purity.

if it turns brown you're 'burning' it... making it decompose. yeah, don't apply direct flame (heat the glass somewhere else).
there's no way to avoid the recrystallization on the glass (erm, i guess it's actually sublimation...), except maybe by sucking really hard. you could always heat up those areas until it evaporates off again, but eventually you'll end up burning your mouth =P
of course, those crystals could be recovered by washing out the pipe with some water and letting it dry on a plate. then scrape and consume as necessary.

Another tip from a long time user. If you're smoking out of a pipe keep a paper towl or wash cloth that's damp like get it wet then ring it out then when you're done hitting it rub the bowl on the damp cloth to instantly crystalize and save alot of product.