Monster Massive Southern California 10/25/2008

MONSTER MASSIVE!!!!

I CANT WAIT!

if you come. fuck yea.

if you don't come, even better. more room for me.

regardless

i hope everyone has a safe, safe, safe and enjoyable night!

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
security is pretty lenient (at least the ladies are). they'll take away the usual stuff: drugs, weapons, pens, markers, open cig packs/gum/candy. just don't be stupid and you'll be fine.

FYI, there are cops and emergency service personnel waiting outside at all times so if you do get caught up, you will be handed over to local law enforcement but don't let them freak you out. like i said, just be cool and don't be stupid and try to sneak drugs into an event like this. plain clothes officers are patrolling around inside so don't do anything retarded while you're in there, either. my advice: BE COOL and you'll make it through the night without getting into trouble. you won't, however, be able to avoid the rave rain (sweat dripping from the ceilings/walls cuz it's so hot/crowded inside), the totally wasted teens and those assholes that run into you and don't even apologize. it's all part of the experience i guess. have fun!

If you change your mind let us know, I'll be glad to bash any asshole that runs into you and doesn't apologize.

This Is Gonna Be One Hell Of A Party.

I Cant Wait , It Has Been Sooooooo Long :)

Orange buddha! I made a ton of guap off your ass in the summer.

Much love,

Teddy.

Wow I must have missed a day. I wonder how that happened :)
Two days and counting!

1day

1 day to go. I see no one is as excited as me. Oh well. Maybe no one else is going. Maybe I will have room to dance my ass off all night long. Maybe monster massive will be my own private horror show. :)

AH MA GAW BROOOOOOOOOOOO

i cant wait. if you wana find me. look for the guy who looks like hes gurning for the finish line.

GURN BABY GURN! DISCO INFERNO!

EnYAY said:
AH MA GAW BROOOOOOOOOOOO

i cant wait. if you wana find me. look for the guy who looks like hes gurning for the finish line.

GURN BABY GURN! DISCO INFERNO!
hells yeah homie. Look for the guy wearing dikies shorts(black) and a blue Boondox jersey(Psychopathic Records) oh yeah and a bink, and a green plush boa and disco pupils;)
Blue Light Unite!!!

CANT WAIT!!!

Look for me dudes! I will be wearing something like this

LAPD003.jpg

Damien said:
Look for me dudes! I will be wearing something like this

LAPD003.jpg

LOLOLOL

+1

your not gonna get a friendly welcome. not matter HOW fucked up people are lolol

cuz you know, fuck the police.

BTW.....

Ive been popin for a steady 3 years now. but EVERY GOD DAMN FUCKIN TIME. i get the pree roll jitters like its my first time again.

makes me wanuh puuup

lowel

EnYAY said:
LOLOLOL

+1

your not gonna get a friendly welcome. not matter HOW fucked up people are lolol

cuz you know, fuck the police.

Fuck em in the mouth!!!

I encountered a couple of cops at EDC. I was nice to them even walked up to one and gave him his nightstick back.

Hells Yeah!!!!

Guess what today is=D Its Monster Massive!!! The most talked about Massive (of course every one is talking bad, but it's still the most talked about). Time for doof doof doof and disco pupils and dancing and costumes and fun!!! To ever one who's going have fun and stay safe!!!

See you there!!!

=D <3 =D

I experienced pulsating, tingling sensations. everything around me became suddenly unreal....as if a dream. All of my most sensitive areas were inflamed. I began to float up and away from my body.

=D =D =D =D =D

BE SAFE!!!!!!