• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So I have been to see a psychic...

Playing the law of averages. Most people hate their jobs.

I predict you're going to wear shoes at some point today.

funny i like that er,,, folk apart frm avin no full stops on this new 2nd hand laptop iv acquired, i have 2 admit i am One oh my god, yeah a psychic
soz, not charged yet and bin doin it ad hoc since 2000 wen i trained as a healer it comes thru with that energy automatically, but i am jolly well gonna charge 4 it coz i consider iv practiced my skills for 8 years in voluntary centres & now im getting good

deeCee it occurs to me she did u a Great Favour! U wanna Leave Rite? or have the FreeDom 2 choose Or negotiate Smg Better at the same place, well the hardest bit is lettin ur boss know ur Real Thoughts: That Ur Not Happy At Work Rite Now, & What U Want - she did it for you, broke the ice,, u can say it gave u thoughts about ur future u hadnt like put into clear ideas yet & made u realise some truths that were important 2 u, I like 2 work hard at Something U R Passionate About - without Passion We Die! * That! is the nature of the Human Spirit within us or is it the Spirit within the Human Body yeah i think thats it xx

yesterday i had the confidence to re-post my business card for starting to offer clairvoyancy mediumship in my tiny village post office here in little britain & the inquisitive but shy post office man finally had the courage after 3 weeks to ask me if I"d (no apostrophes either) bin doing it 4 long & really wot was it about & I have bin told like u deeCee in a public show by a top medium here Steven Holbrook that I was a Reiki type healer rite? c i will only do things anything if it Heals! not 4 money (alone + i aint earned a dime yet but ive worked for years at it, my fave being on the streets w the homeless, and drug users now, just thru talking & touching them)

& now I no wot he meant coz he waved his arm across his own stage and said you will soon be demonstrating a new way of healing meaning i now realise as I saw his show again last week Mediumship like he does but for the purpose of healing - and like one of us said it can shift you into a much more positive frame of mind, the best tho which he does most of is helping ppl deal with the loss of loved ones who have died which we still hurt about and that is healing b4 our very eyes for us all 2 c & funnily the others in the audience certainly here share the loss and we kinda all cry 2gether or it helps us feel and deal w our own losses in a kind of mass sharing of sympathy & empathy, its been a long time i feel since mankind shared anything quite so beautiful, as pain for one i gess is more than halved when shared and shouldered amongst hundreds

Please get hit by a car. Hippy.

Anyone considering paying for a psychic please give me half the money. For this fee I'll save you the rest of the money by pointing out what a stupid financial mistake you're about to make.

deecee - there's a reason for all of this...

deeCee said:
... I'm absolutely terrible with dates and planning

you rocked up 2 days late for your appointment.

deeCee said:
... I'm terrible at making decisions

it's simple, cash or eftpos. your choice

deeCee said:
There's something wrong with your leg

carpet burns. even the guy at the airport noticed that..

deeCee said:
...You've been here a while and you will continue to be here a while because you are quite comfortable here.

strutting round in your underwear will give people that impression.

deeCee said:
...I'm getting 3 tickets to to something, one is brought by me, one is brought for me and the other one is coming from somewhere else I don't know.

http://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/community/heads-up/4323787

deeCee said:
...I'm going to open and close doors at work

pretty sure you already do that. if you didn't, you would be smacking your face into doors & getting yelled at cause it's fucking cold where you are

deeCee said:
... I have a girlfriend who I will be with for a long time, we're a bit different

that's a good thing. otherwise she'd be your boyfriend.

deeCee said:
But a hot tip is, don't go to a psychic night with your boss to a public reading if you don't like your job ;)

hot tip is, if my boss takes me to a psychic night, my job is the last thing is the last thing i have to worry about..

hurry back. :)

deeCee said:
...I'm getting 3 tickets to something, one is brought by me, one is brought for me and the other one is coming from somewhere else I don't know.
ok, this was gonna be a surprise. but we have had a whipround for you in EADD and we've bought you a return flight to Aus.

keep your hands off our women! :p :D

I have a cautious belief in psychics. I don't randomly believe any crackpot who has the slightest skill at reading people or using psychology to seem OMG MIND-READING, but I am open to the idea that people can perceive things that I don't.

True story: at the start of July, I was approached by an Indian fellow in the street. He pestered me until I took out my angry music headphones and listened to him, and then he proceeded to tell me that I was going to get either a new job or a promotion in August or September, and that I had to be open to it. He was very specific about it being within that timeframe though. The whole story is on my livejournal, but the upshot is that at first I was the complete opposite of open-minded until he convinced me that he was legit. He never learned more than my first name from me, there was no exchange of money, no request for money, and no possible way he'd be able to hook up with me in the future unless he actually took to stalking me. This bit is important because I kind of get sick of people telling me he was obviously trying to extort me when a)I gave him no way to do so, and b)he never actually at any point brought up payment or getting contact details or anything like that.

Anyway, a month later I not only got a new job, but they raised my starting salary by 6 grand a year without me asking for it or even expecting it as I would have been happy with the lower salary anyway.

So yeah, I do believe that some people can sense things that I can't, but I do retain a healthy level of skepticism about it also...

I bet there is a correlation between people who believe in psychics and those that were worried about the Large Hadron Collider destroying the world.

I believe there is a standing offer for $1 million dollars for anyone who can prove they have any psychic powers, which can be independently verified. No one has ever taken up the offer.

Vandals - How They Getcha

Deception they lie and propaganda-ize.
They prey on weakness from the seekers of a better fucking life and bleed them dry.
Promise and faith to fucking hook the bait till they got you where they want you
and pull your strings and taunt you every time.
I call shenanigans, it's Un-American lies, lies, lies.
Someone should do something, a day of reckoning.
It's a lie. That's how they get you.

They said they knew my fate and I'd be great and fine,
and rich in time, stay on the line. I'm gifted and one of a kind.

Bullshit! And scammed, bamboozled, swindled, hoodwinked from a false
and phony psychic who has robbed me and dishonored me with a crime.

I want my money back from that clairvoyant hack.
I've seen the future and it's my foot in your ass.
It's a lie. That's how they get you.

I went to a psychic about 12 months ago. I was dating someone at the time. I wasnt very happy in this r/ship and was trying to break free. In the mean time there was someone special who had captured my eyes.

The first thing she said was "Who is Kris", he being the other man of interest. She said that I would never know unless i go overseas. He is in America. No way she would know this! as I definiately had no plans to go see him at this point.

So some how i managed to save a lot of money and I went. I dont think it was driven at all by what she said It just sorta happened. It was awesome and one of the best decisions ive made in my life and now hes coming to Australia at the end of the year.

She also mentioned stuff about my past and past issues and how there was a lot of unfinished business (at the time there was). And that i wouldnt move on until that business was taken care off. Since its been taken care off, lifes been a hell of a lot easier.

There is just so many things she said that no one could know.

I believe, although I dont stand by it religiously... I love to hear the good things and I love to just imagine that some things are right. I am never disappointed in the things that dont happen, you just never know though they may happen one day!!!

:)