• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe suboxone plugged (rectal buprenorphine)

I have taken suboxone a few hours after taking vicodin, and it didnt make me go in w/d's either.

^ If you take suboxone as directed, the precipitated withdrawals should be so mild that you barely notice them.

Thats why I dont understand how some people feel like death for hour after hour. Ive never had it happen to me like that.

So it being said... with all the filler in there, you can effectively snort the suboxone? 4mg left with not too much of an opiate tolerance.

Wait, you can get high from suboxone? If putting it up my but is my last choice... Any other ways that work?

sixpartseven said:
I dont understand how people keep getting precip. W/D's from sublingual suboxone. I have snorted suboxone as little as 6 - 8 hours after doing dope and the worst that happened was I had to take a shit for 10 - 15 minutes. Even when I IVed suboxone and would accidently precipitate the W/D's, it would only last for like 30 minutes then the suboxone would start working as it normally should.

Maybe Im the weird one who thought what I experience is the norm.
It happened to me once after a long wait and the onset of w/d. I already wrote about it in the sub mega-thread though. That was the first and only time that happened to me though and the w/d lasted for hours even with an emergency 30 mg oxy dose.

Landoallah said:
I love(d) rectal administration so much that i got my suboxone made into suppositories, without the nalaxone because it's apparently not good for you or some shit, don't know the particulars but my doctor told me and i was more than happy to take that nasty shit out of my butt-bullets. even though i have been using 32 mgs a day IV for a year, when i got on the rectal side of things i actually felt high. i was not warm or itchy but my mood was insanely good, and i was very empathic, and extremely light headed. that ended after two months, and withdrawls from buttplugging are so much worse than IV. and i'm sure from oral or intranasal as well. IF you are interested in suboxone, here are my "recipes" for suboxone plugging:

every 8 mgs you need about .5 ml of water to fully dissolve, and even this is very sludge like.

so for 32 mgs obviously you would need four mls of water. mix a little bit, then do the whole butt plugging thing.

it should also be said that plugging a whole 32 mgs of suboxone will give you absolutely horrible diarrhea. there is no stopping it, and your farts will smell like tang.

if you get your subs made into suppositories, your diarrhea will dramatically be reduced, but your farts will smell like tang.

a good thing to watch out for which i found out the hard way one day while wearing shorts, your suboxone leaks out of your ass after plugging with water. like drips down your leg. mega gross. beware.

hope this helped someone.

landoallah

Gave me a few good laughs.
32mg's is a crapton recreationally, that's about a months worth for me.. Did you use that much because of tolerance or is that the normal sublingual dose you're prescribed. I

've tried plugging oxycontin and adderall also. Much much more uncomfortable than suboxone and it seemed like that all around it was a waste. (adderall + oxycontin are not normally water soluble, which could be the reason for the discomfort and dim feeling of the drugs)

@johanneschimpo

Ended up takeing 20-30mg's of Lorazepam, whoops. Blacked out.

Last edited:
Hey, just want to say I've done this, usually stick with just 4mg... 30+ mg sounds like alot of orange goop in my bum.. and alot of vomiting..

I gotta admit, i was one of those anti but pluggers, but now, Im hooked.
I've been doing this a week straight 2 times a day.. Im starting to feel bad.. I havn't poopd in a while.. getn woried about the blood in my under pants.. but hey atleast im not slaming k4's. Maybe once in a while is ok..

D's said:
Hey, just want to say I've done this, usually stick with just 4mg... 30+ mg sounds like alot of orange goop in my bum.. and alot of vomiting..

I gotta admit, i was one of those anti but pluggers, but now, Im hooked.
I've been doing this a week straight 2 times a day.. Im starting to feel bad.. I havn't poopd in a while.. getn woried about the blood in my under pants.. but hey atleast im not slaming k4's. Maybe once in a while is ok..

Jeeze dude. You're probably constipated because of using twice a day with the same MOA. The blood is probably from overusage of your ass to be frank.

1 MOA all the time never ends well, ever.

Yeah, maybe I need to give my ass a rest and sit down. I guess I got addicted on the warm fuzzy feelings I got.. :\.. It's been 4 days since I did a shot in the bum. So sucks, I left my subs home. thought that I wouldn't need em. I guess that I was wrong. SUCKS!!

I just want to throw this in, this is my tecnique to plug subs.
heres what ya need
for pluggin. Wat ya need is a 1cc syringe or anything of the sort. a damn turkey baser would work, lol.
Make sure u have a straw, one thats big enough for broken pieces of the suboxone, or that can fit the whole piece. (star-bucs has d straws..) (I know cuz i used to do this when i was doing dildos). Ok so you have a straw in one hand and suboxone in the other, pinch the straw about a wuarter way down so when ya put the sub in it it wont fall through. so witht the sub loaded in the straw, lightly chew the straw with ur front teeth, sorta nibble the straw, and if needed thump the straw to make the powder fall back down, make sure u have ur straw pinched, so it wont go anywhere. since subox is water souble jus pull out of the plunger from the syringe, (make sure u cut the top off and sorta bite the sharp plastic pieces off, no not the needle its self haha, Ok so you have a straw with subox powder and a syringe with no plunger. So carfully put one end of the straw on the back of the syringe. usually th I ey will fit perferctly, and if done correctly all the powder will fall in the syringe. Now useing warm watter gently fill the syringe up with water. Normaly a good 90-100 is good. ok so now you have the gig and ur pants pulled down. now lay on your side, on a bed, couch floor where ever,( o yeah vasaline tends to work good for things like this, or other lubes.) So gently put the vasaline on the syringe over it, and some on ur bum. dont smell ur finger! haha lol jk. so now slowly insert syringe, ass u can get it up there. avoid squarming to much just be calm. if my gf can take cucumbers a little syringe is nothing, haha. ok so you have it up there. Slowly push the plunger down,( o yeah always make sure its mixd up in the syringe, u mite need to shake it..) you should feel the warm watter up there, so when its all out, slowly take out teh syringe. and continue laying on ur side for 25-30 mins. watch a movie, play video games, whateva, jus lay on ur side. 10-15mins you will feel a nice warm buxz come in. verry mello and calm. Usualy lasts a nice 3-4 hours. Be safe and always throw away used syringes! Hit me back for more info, hope well for ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol^^ Not anymore, I guess the skin is getting alot more tougher up there, lol!

Is it okay to plug suboxone without mixing it in water? Basically can you just stick the pill up there? I tried to mix it with water annndd...it all leaked out. ha

^ Technically, you could, but you shouldn't. It won't absorb nearly as well and therefore will be wasteful. Dissolve it in a little bit of water (1mL or so), you don't need a lot. A little bit of water won't leak out. If it does, maybe your sphincter is too loose. :\

Harhar

kadaj said:
You're not the only one. I usually snort or IV mine to relax/nod when I have no other opiates in my system (or stash for that matter). Sometimes I'll do it 4-12 hours after using dope or oxy and I don't notice much at all besides a small headache but I still feel much better than I would sober/finishing a comedown.

i USUALLY just do a nice dose of opiates if im on subutex and I still get high, so the shit is pretty much pointless unless you take a huge amount (32 mgs) which will make u feel shitty anyways. Sub's feel better in small doses. My hypothesis for this is that buprenorphine has a full agonist metabolite. If you do a tiny amount, that leaves room on your receptors for the full agonist to attach. If you fill all your receptors with the ceiling level of buprenorphine then ya, there will be no room for the agonist metabolite (i think its norbuprenorphine).

And one question, if You get less euphoria rectally than iv, why do it rectally? Ive been doing it iv for some time, and I get a nice rush then the usual subutex feeling. The best way to get high off of sub is to wait until you are so sick you cant stand it anymore, then shoot 4mgs. If you arent into IV, then IM because the bioavailability of buprenorphine IM is 100%. If you dont want needles at all go for the up the ass approach or do it the right way sublingually. I know its hard to wait while you are withdrawling but it is surely worth the wait. I was in rehab for three months kicking that shit and I finally got my girl to sneak me 5 8mg subutex under the fence. I took less than a 1/4 of one and was nodding o ut in group. The rest of the pills lasted me the duration of my shit ass rehab which was another month. I would say wait 2 or 3 days if you cant detox completely, and then dose. You should feel a NICE rush. Especially iv. I get tingly feelings on my head.
Also one more thing that should probably be in some potentiating thread, but try to do a strong anticholinergic first like cyclobenzaprine and itll work better.
Disclaimer by sp0r, everything I said is meant for entertainment and not for you to attempt. Take your medicine as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.

sp0r

plugging a whole 32 mgs of suboxone will give you absolutely horrible diarrhea. there is no stopping it, and your farts will smell like tang... a good thing to watch out for which i found out the hard way one day while wearing shorts, your suboxone leaks out of your ass after plugging with water. like drips down your leg. mega gross.

dying from laughter. i mean no disrespect to Landoallah (props for the info) and i'm not trying to put down plugging at all, actually the reason i'm reading this thread is try guage if its worth trying. but i must say, that is possibly the funniest thing i have ever heard. perfectly written. 4 stars, 2 thumbs up, and i nice big :)

I just tried plugging suboxone for the first time.

A quick profile: I used heroin regularly for 5 years, and was physically addicted for the last 2 years of that span of time. I was maintaining a habit of approximately a gram of quality powder a day, smoked. I basically quit about a year ago, went through 6 months of methadone, a month of cold turkey detox, and finally ended up on suboxone, which is what I've been on for the last couple of weeks. I've been taking 4mg in the morning, and 4mg at bedtime, sublingually.

I consumed all of my suboxone tablets by Friday of last week, and due to some pharmacy/physician/insurance coordination issues, I wasn't able to get my prescription re-filled until a couple of hours ago. So, ~60 hours or so since my last dose, I was "ready" for some suboxone.

I mixed .5 ml of water with 4mg of crushed and finely ground suboxone. I lubed up the sphincter, inserted, squirted, and continued to lay on my belly while I watched TV. 50 minutes later, I couldn't feel anything, so I crushed and ground up another 4mg and sent it up the poop chute. Within 20 minutes or so, I started to feel the onset of a mild energy boost, the sort of energy boost I get from a decent heroin high, though not nearly as intense. I also felt a mild (and I must repeat, mild) positive change in mood, which was pleasant and totally made watching the six o'clock news like so awesome (LOL.. hyperbole, but you get the point). There's also some faint head-fuzziness, which is completely fine by me.

Don't think "heavy opiate high," because this is not. Instead, consider it more like "taking full advantage of what suboxone can offer."

The only thing that worries me now is that I might decide I like this... A little more than I ought to. And how that might lead me to doing more tablets than would be necessary to stave off opiate withdrawal, the attendant increased tolerance, not to mention how much more difficult it'll be to taper down from a much higher dose level. (Not that this stuff hasn't already been mentioned, but it bears repeating...)

i just want to comment. i tried plugging 1mg today after i took a shit. it was my first time doing it this way. normally i take 2mg per day, for a maintenance dose.

I am surprised. the first 20 minutes i was skeptical. after 30 it started to feel like a small heroin buzz. now it feels strong and warm with slow breathing and the works. i figured the buzz would feel more like oxy because they both are derived from thebaine, but if anything it feels like the heavier, fuzzy buzz of H.

Anyone out there considering plugging, rectal administration, of Suboxone, I testify that it feels good. Take some time out of a day to relax for 20min while the drug seeps into your system, and around 45min you should feel the drug strong. Plugging is by far the best method I've tried for Suboxone---done snorting and sublingual. It's not the best high of course, but I am definitely surprised.

Since this was my first rectal administration ever, I truly can't wait to try out Oxy and Morphine this way. I can't imagine those....

Word.

Oxycontin and morphine sulfate don't benefit nearly as much as suboxone when taken rectally.

Morphine has the wax matrix thing that is only effectively dissolved by acidic compounds(stomach acid) / (vinegar) for a few hours. And, let me tell you this, even 1/10th diluted vinegar/water STILL hurts like hell.

Oxycontin is extremely uncomfortable when taken rectally. I didn't notice much of a difference between snorting it and taking it rectally.

I'd steer away from both if you are seeking benefits of rectal administration.

problem is for me that sub already gives worse constipation thanANY other opiate ive ever encountered. so that said, how the fuck am I supposed to plug this shit, I mean, even when I wake up in REALLY bad wds I still dont have diarrea. i only get that with regular opie wd. but anyways yeah im Always Full of shit (hahahah) so I dont see how this could possibly work for me or any other addict. well Id suppose you can wait till your wd so bad you are shitting your pants, but still seems like youd have to make SURE you were empty if you actualy wanted it to absorb.
its like, if theres alot of snot in your nose then inssulfated shit is going to have a harder time absorbing.

but i guess teh consenses is that rectal sub gives LESS constipation? becasue I get it so bad I get blockages all the time its fucking the worst pain I can imagine damn it even makes my balls ache. FUCK
peace :)

but truthfuly i hate suboxone. BIG love/hate relationship becsaue either it works and gets me really high as well OR it DOESNT work no matter the dose and I end up having to take a boatload of norcos on TOP of the shit just to feel ok
but when it works it Works, No sickness and I also get a Killer high that is way different than the standard nod. its almost trippy like. i dont know but yeah I took 8 mg this morning and I usualy only need 2-4 and even with 8 mg, 6 hours later im in bad wd. fuck this shit i think im going to stick to my norcos they feel Way more natural, plus they actualy work for pain. its just that I cant get prescribd enough of them.....

but truthfuly i hate suboxone. BIG love/hate relationship becsaue either it works and gets me really high as well OR it DOESNT work no matter the dose and I end up having to take a boatload of norcos on TOP of the shit just to feel ok
but when it works it Works, No sickness and I also get a Killer high that is way different than the standard nod. its almost trippy like. i dont know but yeah I took 8 mg this morning and I usualy only need 2-4 and even with 8 mg, 6 hours later im in bad wd. fuck this shit i think im going to stick to my norcos they feel Way more natural, plus they actualy work for pain. its just that I cant get prescribd enough of them.....

You must love wasting those norco's.

accidental

It happened to me once after a long wait and the onset of w/d. I already wrote about it in the sub mega-thread though. That was the first and only time that happened to me though and the w/d lasted for hours even with an emergency 30 mg oxy dose.

I accidentally took a suboxone 8 after being on methadone 85mgs for 3 years not knowing anything about suboxone. Thinking about that experience makes me weep.

sp0r

when i started using OC in august of 2006 i started getting constipated for the first time in my life. opiates'll do that. after trying Colace, and Milk of Magnesia (tastes horrible), i've settled on MiraLax. find what works for you.

MiraLax is a type of synthetic fiber that isn't an actual laxative like Senokot or the like. For this reason, it's safe to take for an extended period of time, and works great in conjunction with opiates. it's smooth, no cramping, softens and expels regularly. good luck, i hated constipation too.

Stool softener (dulcolax) + rx Senna
You might be uncomfortable for 24 hours but eventually you will go. Senna is powerful. And if you go too long without shitting and dont want to end up in the hospital compacted go by yourself a fleet enema or a generic equivalent. buprenorphine is by far the most constipating drug I have used. Worse than methadone. Sometimes I buy coke just to get that anticipation shit. But if you wanna play it safe, dulcolax and senna

sp0r
images