• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe suboxone plugged (rectal buprenorphine)

Are you bumping to ask about plugging a gel cap of suboxone or shooting suboxone? That all depends on your tolerance. More than anything else though, I should tell you that shooting suboxone is NOT worth it. Shooting heroin, yes. Shooting suboxone, no. And from everything I've read, you don't even get a rush when you shoot it, which is the best thing about shooting.

So whats your question?

Are you bumping to ask about plugging a gel cap of suboxone or shooting suboxone? That all depends on your tolerance. More than anything else though, I should tell you that shooting suboxone is NOT worth it. Shooting heroin, yes. Shooting suboxone, no. And from everything I've read, you don't even get a rush when you shoot it, which is the best thing about shooting.

So whats your question?
I was asking about plugging a gel cap of suboxone...

On a side note, where are you located johanne? Are you in the US?

Yeah. I'm in California, so I'm familiar with tar and all that shit.

As for the gelcap, it would work, its just that dissolving the suboxone in water (17mg/mL) would work way better. Since absorption matters, if you were going to do the gel cap thing, crush the pill totally into powder, so when the gel cap dissolves, the suboxone isn't a whole pill; the crushed pieces will increase the surface area and thus increase absorption. Another good idea might be to put a little water in the gel cap - crush the suboxone and put it in the bottom part of the cap, then add a few drops of water, then put the end cap on. Anything like that you can do will increase the absorption.

If you want to talk more, PM me your screen name for either AIM or Yahoo! messenger and I'll hit you up.

Interesting... yea I like to be functional too, but once in awhile I'd like to recreationally get that rush... I just don't know where to go to get the good stuff; the only shit around here is shitty ass tar, and I'd frankly rather do percs or viks that that garbage...

I used to get good shit now I'm done. I don't care about it anymore, I am better off without mu-agonists in my life and I'll try them again, later in life when I don't feel it necessary to always do them consistently like I used to.

well i finally tried it... been sniffing 0.45-0.5mg a day for the past week, and today i sniffed 0.4-0.5mg around 8am and around 3:45pm i plugged 0.3-0.4mg and got a wave of opioid warmth and bliss which is still lingering... i also am drunk but the opiate effects are definitely noticeble. tomorrow i'm not gonna sniff my 0.5mg i'm gonna plug it to see if i get the same effects but it is WAY better than sublingual or intranasal in terms of euphoria/bliss/warmth/real opiate effects. i feel like i took some oxy or heroin (low dose). i feel very warm and euphoric. could be the mix of alcohol + valium + rectal bupe but i didnt feel the euphoria until i plugged the bupe (about 25 minutes ago).

i just shot 1.5mg up the peter, and it feels identical to suboxone. maybe a little cleaner, but i think that is placebo. i know i know, the naloxone in suboxone doesn't get absorbed at all enough to be clinically significant, but for myself (and i wanted to share) this proves it.

The naloxone isn't effective when compared in the buprenorphine; subutex and suboxone are the same subjective experience.

The only people who would think they would have a difference are people who wouldn't know because they haven't done it. The naloxone is in there as a placebo, but not for the users of suboxone, but for the FDA, so it's scheduled CIII and not CII. My point being, the FDA didn't try banging 1.5mg subutex vs 1.5mg suboxone, so they can be told there would be a difference, and their naive minds would believe it. ...and that's how easy it is to scam a federal agency.

well i finally tried it... been sniffing 0.45-0.5mg a day for the past week, and today i sniffed 0.4-0.5mg around 8am and around 3:45pm i plugged 0.3-0.4mg and got a wave of opioid warmth and bliss which is still lingering... i also am drunk but the opiate effects are definitely noticeble. tomorrow i'm not gonna sniff my 0.5mg i'm gonna plug it to see if i get the same effects but it is WAY better than sublingual or intranasal in terms of euphoria/bliss/warmth/real opiate effects. i feel like i took some oxy or heroin (low dose). i feel very warm and euphoric. could be the mix of alcohol + valium + rectal bupe but i didnt feel the euphoria until i plugged the bupe (about 25 minutes ago).
How do you measure out such small amounts in powder and still know how many .0? mgs you're doing? :\

^ I'd guess one of the three:
- scale that can weigh down to the mg (best way, also most expensive)
- liquid measurement (cheap and easy)
- very, very carefully breaking the pills (not very exact)

^ I'd guess one of the three:
- scale that can weigh down to the mg (best way, also most expensive)
- liquid measurement (cheap and easy)
- very, very carefully breaking the pills (not very exact)
I could see getting the pills broken into 1mg increments but there's no way I can get it down to 0.0_ mgs... how do you get it that precise with liquid? I have a 3ml syringe I could use...

is it just as shitty as snorting suboxone or does it feel like IV just with slower onset similar to IM? most drugs i've found IME (ritalin, focalin, oxy ER, oxy IR, morphine, cocaine, amphetamine, roxicodone, hydrocodone (after a CWE), etc are ALL MUCH better rectally (plugged) makes it feel ALMOST like you're mainlining it (except the rush takes an extra minute or two to hit, isn't as strong but is MUCH better than sniffing or taking orally IMO, ESPECIALLY with oxy, morphine, amphetamine and even cocaine feels godlike when u plug it.

i was wondering how suboxone would be up the ass?

anyone ever try?

Keep track of your parentheses.

I could see getting the pills broken into 1mg increments but there's no way I can get it down to 0.0_ mgs... how do you get it that precise with liquid? I have a 3ml syringe I could use...

You get that exactl my measuring a known amount of suboxone in a known amount of liquid. 8mg dissolved in 1mL, or whatever numbers you want, will give you a known mg/mL so that you can dose accurately dose very small amounts.

how are you guys able to draw the solution into, say, a regular 27 1/2 gauge insulin syringe with the needle broken off? i've tried drawing it up, as well as pouring in, but in the first case the solution seems to be too thick to draw up, and in the latter seems too thick to go through the tip when i try to push the plunger down. i don't understand what i'm doing wrong as i'm using like 70-80 units of water for only 4mg. i really don't want to waste this solution - anyone got any tips?

You get that exactl my measuring a known amount of suboxone in a known amount of liquid. 8mg dissolved in 1mL, or whatever numbers you want, will give you a known mg/mL so that you can dose accurately dose very small amounts.
If I were to dissolve an 8mg pill in 1mL of alcohol, how long could I keep it in the syringe before it would expire or go bad? What I want to do is take 8mg divided up over the next week... 2mg on day one, 1mg on day two, 1mg on day four, 0.75 on day five, 0.5 on day six, and .25 on day seven. I know it's a crash down but I only have a week to do this before I go into treatment. If you can think of a better way please.. tell me.

Hmm, I tried this with 6mg. The dose I take daily is 12mg. Getting that syringe up my butt hurt because of the top of the plastic. I would rather have an asian woman fingerbang me to get it in. Anyways it feels *a little* better, no nausea like normal, a little better mood, but nothing like opiates(which I don't take, except for stuff like the dentist once a year). Plus no awful taste. If Subutex doesn't have the crappy taste of Suboxone I would rather do that.

after reading this thread I decided to give it a go. my normal dose is 4mg once a day. I mixed 8mg with around 1ml of water le fully disolve and did it up. I must say I did not expect a thing I also took 4 flexeril and 6mg of xanax(I usually would take atleast 10mg to catch a buzz) after about 30 mins I started to actually feel a slight opiate buzz, something I never once got from snorting cause thats how I take it daily. But anyway not the greatest but for suboxone it was very decent

It works, and you don't have to deal with the taste, I would not recommend doing this allot because naxalone is rumored or possibly proven to be harmful to you that way, lay on your side for a while after doing this to let it settle or risk having the runs, only use a quarter of the pill wait an hour then attempt another quarter repeat I have heard of people using more but I think its a bad idea, the key with suboxone is to use it to get over the withdrawals, if you want to get high using suboxone, the real Key is to get yourself off opiates in the first place, an opiate nieve person will achieve an incredible high using suboxone, while a junkie may only achieve that "Normal" feeling and so forth. But Opiates withdrawls are short lasting, if mitigated with small amounts of suboxone for a short period of time its relitively painless, also I am convinced that suboxone is great because if you use it even a few days in a row it looses its ability to get you High at an incredible rate, but if you space your time two weeks apart each time is heaven

I have plugged about 0,3mg subutex, it came up really fast, like in one minute and felt much stronger and better than snorted.

I would say 20% is significant. However, I don't believe in chasing a high with a maintenance drug, whether you take it daily (give up, will you) or just recreationally. Someone else is just going to screw up and die and I won't have my medicine.