• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe suboxone plugged (rectal buprenorphine)

I love(d) rectal administration so much that i got my suboxone made into suppositories, without the nalaxone because it's apparently not good for you or some shit, don't know the particulars but my doctor told me and i was more than happy to take that nasty shit out of my butt-bullets. even though i have been using 32 mgs a day IV for a year, when i got on the rectal side of things i actually felt high. i was not warm or itchy but my mood was insanely good, and i was very empathic, and extremely light headed. that ended after two months, and withdrawls from buttplugging are so much worse than IV. and i'm sure from oral or intranasal as well. IF you are interested in suboxone, here are my "recipes" for suboxone plugging:

every 8 mgs you need about .5 ml of water to fully dissolve, and even this is very sludge like.

so for 32 mgs obviously you would need four mls of water. mix a little bit, then do the whole butt plugging thing.

it should also be said that plugging a whole 32 mgs of suboxone will give you absolutely horrible diarrhea. there is no stopping it, and your farts will smell like tang.

if you get your subs made into suppositories, your diarrhea will dramatically be reduced, but your farts will smell like tang.

a good thing to watch out for which i found out the hard way one day while wearing shorts, your suboxone leaks out of your ass after plugging with water. like drips down your leg. mega gross. beware.

hope this helped someone.

landoallah

lol... almost cried laughing reading this post. good info though.

I just got done (10-20 mins ago or something) from plugging 16mg of sub mixed with 4ml of water and don't feel shit, except some gurggling, diahrea like sounds coming from my colon and ass area. I was going to plug another 2 pills but should I wait so I don't get explossive diahrea and waste it all in the toilet? :\

I accidentally took a suboxone 8 after being on methadone 85mgs for 3 years not knowing anything about suboxone. Thinking about that experience makes me weep.

sp0r

LMAO.. that makes me weep for you bro - it's always good to research a new drug you're trying out.

lol... almost cried laughing reading this post. good info though.

I just got done (10-20 mins ago or something) from plugging 16mg of sub mixed with 4ml of water and don't feel shit, except some gurggling, diahrea like sounds coming from my colon and ass area. I was going to plug another 2 pills but should I wait so I don't get explossive diahrea and waste it all in the toilet? :\

Ok now I've officially plugged 32mg... still nothing. :\

Last edited by a moderator:
HmmmMMMmmm

Sub makes me SICK under the toung and snorting. Id take it around 7pm to get to sleep, and wake up, not even being able to stand, with a blaring headache and other flue like SHieTT

I just plugged around 2mgs, and im feeling good! My rls went away. But i have to shit, so ill probably redose. If i dont actually get sick this time, its off to buy more sub! =D

Interesting. I'm at about 3mg/day taken intranasally right now and I'm trying to ration what I have left because I no longer have a sub doctor. I may experiment with rectal admin. I rarely plug, but if there's a chance it works as good or better than intra-nasal administration it may be worth it for me. It is extra effort though. Rather than trying my luck with a syringe I think I'll just crush up 1mg and put it in a veggie capsule. I even have clean plastic gloves left over from the last time I was plugging opium. :)

If you dissolve buprenorphine in a solution of alcohol before you plug it, will the bioavailability be increased like it would do if you did this and took it sublingually?

If this is the case and you used vodka, how much would you need to dilute the vodka before making a solution to plug?

Just a thought I had the other week...just days ago really. For those of you that have no problem plugging...you know, just hear me out...You're setting yourself up for becomming hardcore needle addicts (IV), when you no longer can wait to do self-enemas, to be sure there's no shit in your ass...getting sick of sticking shit up your ass, getting sick of all the sanitary meassures...just something to consider. If you like sticking shit up your ass, you could always compensate (instead of drugs) and use a dildo, kind of like how people pretend to puff on cigs that are quitting :) ....sorry, had to say that.

EDIT: FTR, what I said is just something to take into consideration for whomever reads it that knows they have a problem...not for the responsible, conscious-minded BL user. If you're gonna plug all the time...god damn, just get it over already and get the suboxone implant.

Snorting suboxone is not too enjoyable IMO. I have plugged a few times and found out that about 2-4mgs is a pretty decent amount to get a nice rush and holds me over nearly all day.To let you know my tolerance/daily use, I'm prescribed 12mgs per day.

My precipitated withdrawals never lasted longer then 20-30 minutes, granted 20-30 minutes of sheer hell, but never longer. Then after about a half hour I get the yawns and really sleepy. I bang my Bupe and couldn't think of doing it any other way, 100% bioavailability.

My doctor told me that the naloxone in Suboxone, which they have just recently started to prescribe in the UK, competes with the buprenorphine for the receptors causing withdrawal for about thirty minutes, after which the buprenorphine starts to work. After reading other people anecdotal experiences of taking IV Suboxone, I tend to believe he's right about this theory.

^bupe has a higher affinity for the opioid receptors so it overpowers the naloxone. it's the bupe that causes the precipitated withdrawal.

No, he was talking about when one takes it when they are already in WD from methadone or heroin. He said that the naloxone works first to exacerbate the WD for about 30 minutes before the buprenorphine acts on the receptors due to a higher affinity.

If you dissolve buprenorphine in a solution of alcohol before you plug it, will the bioavailability be increased like it would do if you did this and took it sublingually?

If this is the case and you used vodka, how much would you need to dilute the vodka before making a solution to plug?

Do NOT plug alcohol. The method I describe in the other thread is for sublingual use only.

My doctor told me that the naloxone in Suboxone, which they have just recently started to prescribe in the UK, competes with the buprenorphine for the receptors causing withdrawal for about thirty minutes, after which the buprenorphine starts to work. After reading other people anecdotal experiences of taking IV Suboxone, I tend to believe he's right about this theory.

I would agree with him. It's my theory for why - even with anti-histamines - you can not obtain a rush from IV Suboxone.

Do NOT plug alcohol. The method I describe in the other thread is for sublingual use only.

I would agree with him. It's my theory for why - even with anti-histamines - you can not obtain a rush from IV Suboxone.
Depends on what you mean by "rush".

It's obviously not the heroin rush users are looking for, but it's definitely there.

Try not doing any suboxone for a day or two, then bang 2mg. You'll feel it.

It's not a full on heroin rush, no...but you will feel it.

Also, you might have to wait longer for IV bupe to give you a rush if you're sublingually using; the half life of IV bupe is a fraction of the half life of sublingual bupe.

I prefer the shorter half life...I wouldn't want to have to wait a week to two weeks to get the suboxone out of my system.

:(

Watched the last half hour of madmax 2 laying on my side, I noticed a small rush shortly after I emptied the syringe into my bowels. Now, feeling a massive opiate buzz, warmth, euphoria. God damn. Renewed vigor in the mundane regimen I had for recreational use. I'll update after I'm done with madmax 3.

How much suboxone are you on a day? I've been taking 24mg sublingually, and just tried plugging the same amount. I felt no rush and no warm opiate buzz.... :(

It's obviously not the heroin rush users are looking for, but it's definitely there.

Also, you might have to wait longer for IV bupe to give you a rush if you're sublingually using; the half life of IV bupe is a fraction of the half life of sublingual bupe.

I prefer the shorter half life...I wouldn't want to have to wait a week to two weeks to get the suboxone out of my system.

Ok here's a question... what would be the best way to come off suboxone? I have to be off of it in 3 weeks as I'm going into inpatient treatment and they don't allow you to be on it where I'm going. My first thought was to slowly taper down, taking it sublingually, but you've got me thinking now. Wouldn't the half life (72hrs) make the withdrawal take forever to get done with? I've never withdrawn off anything but heroin and oxycontin before, and that's like a week at the most, shittiest at 72hrs or so. So would you guys recommend plugging or main-lining it till I go into treatment so it will be out of my system quicker? I realize the withdrawals will be more intense and painful, but it's kinda like pulling off a bandaid... all the pain all at once.

Any experience with this? Advice / thoughts / suggestions?

What are the anti-histamines supposed to do?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Give a rush (they don't).
Like people take benadryl (diphenhydramine, which is an antihistamine) with their pills, the idea to shoot them with their pills came along. Its pointless and VERY dangerous.

My precipitated withdrawals never lasted longer then 20-30 minutes, granted 20-30 minutes of sheer hell, but never longer. Then after about a half hour I get the yawns and really sleepy. I bang my Bupe and couldn't think of doing it any other way, 100% bioavailability.

I don't mean to preach man, but bangin' your bupe is bad for you, and bangin' it EVERY time you dose is really terrible for you. The better bioavailability isn't worth taking a couple years off your life. Please force yourself to read horror stories and at least attempt to deter yourself from using this way.

Also, maybe its just me, and i could be very wrong, but since bupe (for most of us anyway maybe not people scripted teg's(are they sublingual?)) is meant to be sublingual, I think dropping suboxone/subutex in water isn't nearly as efficient as it would be in saliva. Mucus helps break shiit down (right?) and even then it takes 5-10 minutes to dissolve/absorb. Is my hypothesis that it doesn't dissolve as complete as many people think (not 100%) correct? Am I making any sense?

Peace and please be safe

-Spaz-

Please force yourself to read horror stories and at least attempt to deter yourself from using this way.
You can have a "Horror Story" yourself if you shoot up anything in an artery, or don't sterilize surfaces before IVing. Doesn't matter what drug it is.

Also, maybe its just me, and i could be very wrong, but since bupe (for most of us anyway maybe not people scripted teg's(are they sublingual?)) is meant to be sublingual, I think dropping suboxone/subutex in water isn't nearly as efficient as it would be in saliva. Mucus helps break shiit down (right?) and even then it takes 5-10 minutes to dissolve/absorb. Is my hypothesis that it doesn't dissolve as complete as many people think (not 100%) correct? Am I making any sense?
It breaks down fine in water.

If you're preparing IV you obviously shatter it into powder first though, just like you would heroin.

Hello folks,

I'm not physically addicted to opioids but I don't get anything out of bupre anymore.
But I have a very high tolerance.
I need ~200-250mg of Methadone to feel any high. I can pause for 1 week and I don't get an WDs.
The first time I used Bupre it, I took 200mcg and was experiencing a very warm and beautiful high.

The last time I took it, I put 4mg of Subutex(no naloxone!) under my tongue and after a hour, I was experiencing a kind of high but then suddenly my pupils widened, my nose was wet and had teary eyes.

Did someone experience the same?
Did it rectally work for you with a high? It sounds to me like this, when I read this thread.

It would be very welcome to get some information about this... I loved subutex so hard but I don't get anything out of it snorted or ingested sublingually.

And I'm scared to try it again because those weird WDs start to come again, maybe...?

What I mean by rush? What other meanings to the word rush are there? I mean the intense onset of effects/euphoria that you get when you IV any drug that can be IVed.

I've shot Suboxone more times than I care to admit, and not once did I ever feel a rush. I hear the same thing from many people who tried it as well. Yeah, I felt the Suboxone, but whether you had the same results as me or not, the one thing that is for sure is it still takes a few minutes for Suboxone to start working via IV (Subutex is a different story because it does not contain naloxone). This means you do not get a rush, in the true sense of the word at least. Maybe you get a rush, or what you define as a rush, but it's not the typical rush. It can't be. It's impossible.

Mix some heroin with naloxone and tell me if you get a rush. Mix some oxycodone with naloxone and tell me if you get a rush. You won't, because they cancel each other out. Same with buperenorphine and naloxone. Naloxone temporarily cancels it out, but because buprenorphine has a higher affinity than naloxone, the buprenorphine will eventually win out, but not immediately, and that's why there is no rush.

One more thing: half life does not change with different routes of admin, by the way ;). No matter what route you use, it will never take even close to a full week for enough of it to be out of your system.

Last edited:
One more thing: half life does not change with different routes of admin, by the way ;). No matter what route you use, it will never take even close to a full week for enough of it to be out of your system.

Enough of it to be out of your system for what?

Also, how long does it take for suboxone (buprenorphine) to be completely out of your system?

Enough of it to be out of your system for what?

To use another opiate and not have the buprenorphine block it.

Also, how long does it take for suboxone (buprenorphine) to be completely out of your system?

Depends. The half-life is 36 hours. So if you take 8mg, 36 hours later there will only be 4mg, and another 36 hours later there will be 2mg, and another 36 hours later 1mg, and so on and so on.

For those of us that use everyday though, it adds up, which is why it's suggested to not dose everyday if you don't have to, or to just stick to low doses (<4mg).

Think about it:

8mg every 24 hours. You dose 8mg the first day. The next day you have ~4mg in you still when you dose another 8mg. So that's 12mg total in your system on the second day. On the third day, you'll have ~6mg in you when you dose another 8mg, so you'll have 14mg in you on the 3rd day. On the 4th day, you'll have 7mg in your system when you dose another 8mg, so you'll really have a total of 15mg, and so on and so on.

See how that can work against you? It's why it's suggested to take lower doses. The lower the doses, it barely builds up at all, and does it at a much slower pace.

The good news is that if you stop taking it, it shouldn't take more than a full week for it to be low enough for you to use another opiate.