• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe suboxone plugged (rectal buprenorphine)

lol.. yea that SWIM thing is simply completely stupid. No one uses that anymore as it's completely obvious that it stands for someone who IS me..

I just plugged 4mg of suboxone (which is my normal sublingual dose) for the first time and I'm quite disappointed. For me, it didn't feel much different than sublingual dosing and the only advantage was that I didn't have to taste that nasty pill.

what method did you use? for me, it makes a world of difference to plug versus sublingual.

It's important that your pipes are cleaned out when plugging too. Otherwise a lot of the drug can be absorbed into the fecal matter

Sorry that was pretty bitchy of me.

All this talk about plugging my suboxone makes me want to do it again. I've been curious to see what would happen if I plugged 2mg now, as I've been maintaining on 1mg sublingually for so long. A part of me thinks that maybey, just maybe, I would get a real high out of suboxone again, but I'm pretty sure that won't happen, and I'll just feel bad about possibly raising my tolerance. The whole less is more theory has treated me well after all..

Just about to plug 1.0mg (about). I have plugged subuxone before mut not as high doses as 1.0mg.
Last night/day i snorted the same amount and i was phukked-up for the whole day, still had quite small pupils when I woke up..

Less see what happens >: ))))

plugging bupe is not that complicated people. i dont reccommend plugging more than 4mg. all you do is crush the suboxone/subutex, squirt 3-5ML(baby oral syringe) of water over it, mix it up, suck into syringe, forget all that laying on ur side with ur leg up and inserting, i just bend over and put the tip in my rectum just enough where im IN, i dont go inches in my rectum, just enough where i can squirt the solution is SLOWLY without leakage, i prefer cold water, so when i squirt in my rectum SLOWLY i can feel it only hitting my membranes just an inch or two in my ass, where it dont go into my poop far up. i walk around, do whatever, it still hits me, just squirt 3-5ML my bluelighters into ur bupe, and slowly inject into rectum

I usually take 6-8 mg of bupe a day. how much should I use rectally? how much water too?

Bupe has a solubility of 17mg/mL, so if your taking 8mg a day, you could fit that in 50 units of water (1/2 a mL). However, since the BA (absorption) is increased by ~20%, you can probably get similar effects using only 4-5 mg, possibly less. I'd start off with 2mg and see how that makes you feel. I'm of the oppinion (like many others on bluelight) that when it comes to buprenorphine 'less is more'-meaning more euphoria, and less negative side effects (such as headaches, lethargy, apathy etc...)

Hi all.. i'm new to the site... but have been on suboxone for a couple years now.... and have been plugging almost during the entire time.... i love it for several reasons.... but i wanted to throw in a couple suggestions of what i've always did...

I take 16mg a day.... one in the morning and one in the afternoon... before plugging in the morning... you have to take your morning shit..... if not... i've always shot 40cc of warm water in the ass at the end of my shower... which releases any matter in the colon or rectum within 5 min.. if you don't do this... after you plug, you will probably need to shit within 20 minutes if you can hold it in that long... and most of it will be wasted.. The afternoon pill usually doesn't require you to clean your colon as long as you take it when you don't need to shit.... or after you take an afternoon shit.. that's just something you gonna play by feeling.. lol

ok... i've always dissolved them in a small 5ml or 10ml syringe... but over all i dissolve 1 film in 3-5 ml.... i've always used a syringe with an all plastic plunger... if you get the rubber ones, they won't last more than a couple weeks..... but i pull the plunger out of the syringe.... drop the pill or film into it... put the plunger most of the way back in... being sure not to smash the film.... because if it sticks to the plastic, it takes longer to dissolve....... then suck up the water and then shake until it's all dissolved... warm water disolves it best in under 30 seconds.... cold water works too, but takes 2 minutes. ... with the pill verison... i drop the pill in.. push the plunger in to crush the pill..... and then suck it with water..

From there... i've always just suck the tip in only... most oral syringes have a half inch nipple on the end..... that's as far as i stick it in... just enough to break the seal.. never had anything dribble down the leg... don't have the urge to shit afterwards.....

From my experiences.... using it rectally gets almost twice the absorbation as using it in the mouth... i find it lasts a lot longer.... and can't taste anything.... and hasn't any side effects

Last edited:
So...does anybody know what the absolute bioavailability of rectal bup is???
...actually i just looked it up and answered my own question....so the absolute rectal bioavailabillity is ~52-54%.

But i wonder if using some type of saline solution will further increase bioavailability?...anyone???

Last edited:
I've got my last 0.8mg in two pill for sublingual use (I've also got 0,4mg for the times I feel like I'm dying ;) ).
Of course I want to feel every last picogram of it, but I can't IV it and IM'ing doesn't seem wise due all of the fillers.

So I'm presented with two ways:
either I dissolve it in water, put it in nasal spray and fill my nose with it
or
put these two pills up my ass, wait 5min, than add 1 or 2ml of water THERE.
Why not dissolve, put in syringe and then plug? Because I'm not too good at doing it. I've tried it two times and half of the solution ended on the mattress :p

What do you say?

Wow I never knew plugging subs had so much raving reviews, I do wonder - as some perfer plugging over snorting on #4 heroin now I have #3 Heroin which is the smoking type, not the snortable yet I would still perfer snorting over plugging as I've never had luck - guess I grew up on liines will have to learn pluggin.

Another thing I am on 16mg/daily subbed now I think this weekend well sat I will get sun and mons because it's bank holiay as I never get take homes it's 7daysaweek

So should I do this or this:

basically sat I take subbed (watched) 16mg and sun 16 and mon 16
sat: sub 16mg go home and plug 16mg then sun just plug the 16 left
sat sub 16 then on sunday plug 32mg

I will add these pills are 100mg in weight and generic, I was gunna crush and water into 2ml then lie for a bit maybe and do the next pill or do both 200mg in 2ml

^I wouldn't bother. When you're on dosages above 6-8mg, taking more buprenorphine, or using it through a ROA that allows for greater absorption will not in increase the effects, only ensure that you have that much more bupe built up in your blood. The best way to achieve a nice, consistant glow off of suboxone/subutex is to taper your dosage down below eight mg. most people find that 2-4mg is sufficient enough to hold them (once stabalized) as well as to experience a pleasant mood lift. When your at these lower dosages, then switching to rectal administration may prove a worthwhile venture. Luckily, tapering down to four milligrams is not too difficult, and I've found that in general, even with dosages below 4mg, there is really only a 3-4 day period before the body adjusts to a lower dosage.

Why not dissolve, put in syringe and then plug? Because I'm not too good at doing it. I've tried it two times and half of the solution ended on the mattress :p

What do you say?

What is your plugging technique? If you lay on your side, you should be able to avoid 'leakage', and you should always push slowly down on the plunger, and then slowly pull the syringe out and remain laying on your side for a few minutes.

So...does anybody know what the absolute bioavailability of rectal bup is???
...actually i just looked it up and answered my own question....so the absolute rectal bioavailabillity is ~52-54%.

But i wonder if using some type of saline solution will further increase bioavailability?...anyone???

There would be no reason I could think of that saline would increase BA.

Just read the whole post all damned nine pages am Nd gunna give it a go with either 2 or 4mg. I am not on maitnence I just simply a few times a week snort 2 or 4 or 6 Mgs if I have more or less but always find I get a very decent high, I've been doing this for about 2 or more months now some weeks doin it almost 6 days an still find I enjoy all thos after I have been hooked not high dose of oxys but 3 ish perk30s a day. Haven't touched those since a tramadol seizure 4 months ago probably longer. Just simply find Suboxone very enjoyable. Hopefully within tonite or tomorrow at some point when I get a hold of a few 2mg stop signs and I'll try the poopchute and 3ml oral syringe

So just went ahead and tried it about 5 mins ago was a little Awk lol I'm sure you all felt that way but now just waiting to feel affects, it literally was the easiest process for those that need help. Get a 3ml oral ssyringe pull plunger out of it and keep cap over injecting end, drop Suboxone into the string push plunger down and it will crush it instantly, add about .5 to 1ml water and go ahead an stick it up there! Just the tip needs to be in and push you should feel almost like a fart going inside rather then farting regularly and geez it's been 10 mins now and already noticing 2mg :) thanks all for info deff the best route so far been snorting or two monthes now ao good to give the nose a brak

my dad had mixed results i felt next to nothing once he felt pretty good and the next time not much and he took the kids to the pool before i didn't cause i have super bad constipation but if it didn't work well for him then i don't think my shit is what made me feel next to nothing

ok i tried with the films and got a little bit of a buzz but i think i was sticking it too far into my always constipated ass and therefore into my fecal matter... so i mean what should i do try the 8mg again or (do i need to water down the film since its just a little film anyways?) more... i take 8-16mg a day, it varies im trying to lower to 8 from 16 and get the extra 30 rxed without the dr knowing for other reasons... or should i just plug the 1 and 1/2 so 12mg to 16mg? Does Naloxone also get absorbed 100 percent as well like the bupe because that would be bad..... like if plugging is = IVing... you know what I mean by that question right about the naloxone....?

Just tried plugging for the first time.
I took 2mg film and dropped it in a clear gel capsule. In one swift motion i dropped a couple drops of water into the gel cap... pieced it together and lodged it up my butt.

I WASN'T IMPRESSED. I felt sedated more than normal but felt less of the energetic high and head high I get from sublingual or snorting. And yes you can snort subs. All you do is make sure your nostril is wet (wet your finger with water and rub around your nostril) cut the film into tiny ass little pieces using tweezers and sharp scissors and sha-bam snort It up