• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe suboxone plugged (rectal buprenorphine)

Ativan isn't very water soluble.
Ive tried it , to not much success.
I have plugged suboxone quite a few times, and I take it with half a bar or a bar of xanax, and nod hard enough to slam my head on the desk and not notice until I fall out of my chair.
Only thing is I dont get the warn, on top of the world feeling I used to from opiates, subutex never provided a mental high for me, just a physical high, meaning my insides dont feel like there rotting. My joints dont ache, and Im not in a whole lot of pain, Still, I miss my real opiates. sober from them for over 2 years now :(

Does anyone here plug on a daily basis, have you noticed any negative side effects? Ive been plugging about anywhere from 12-16 mg a day. Starting to take its toll I believe. Also, Im on subutex rather than suboxone/ nalexone. so just straight bupe. Seems like I start to w/d within 12-18 hours of my last dose (when plugging) if I take the medication sublingually, I usually can feel the effects for up to a day and can skip a dose, any one know if theres any way to prolong subutex plugged, or is it just going to get absorbed and go through your body faster due to the delivery system?

A comment about the shooting which I saw discussed earlier in this thread. (bad idea BTW). I've shot buprenex (pure buprenorphine made for injection) ampules IV, and I've shot suboxone IV. The subjective experience is definitely different. The buprenex is felt immediately, though "rush" is not a word I'd use to describe. Just a slight sense of ease. Then over 10 to 20 minutes the effects become more pronounced.

When I've IV'd suboxone (again, bad idea, glad I only did it a few times) I did not get the immediate feeling of relief. The same 10 to 20 minute window passed and I began to feel it.

I've noticed the same thing. I was doing fine on suboxone for awhile, then hit the needle again. I really enjoy the feeling of IV'd subutex(suboxone without naloxone), I do get a slight rush usually, although Ive been injecting opiates for over five years, and feel a decent amount of euphoria. However, when I have IV'd suboxone, I feel no rush and don't get much, if any feeling of euphoria.

Plugging them is great too, gives a nice little rush. Not sure what your tolerance is but 2-4mg usually does wonders.

I should imagine that like any other way of taking bupe.. it might be great the first time, but like somebody rightly said in another thread about bupe.. it loses it's magic extremely quickly.

Well Im unfortunate enough that I IV subutex, and after 6 months of IV'ing it it still has not lost its magic. Once in awhile I dont feel much, but usually I do. I was on suboxone a year prior and no matter how I take it, it gives me no euphoria. At this point Im not looking for a high, though, just trying to keep from being sick.

well i didn't take it up the arse, thank science.. last night at 3am i took my last dose of oxycodone only 5mg... then at 2pm when i woke up i dose with less than 0.35mg of suboxone... got pinpoint pupils, felt horrible nauseous and dizzy and lightheaded and horrible, so i quickly chewed up 25mg of oxycodone and went to my dealers house and bought 45mg of oxycodone, and snorted 15mg while i was there and finally after 40mg was in me i started to feel ok, but it was scary i was awake and speedy and opiated but it was completely and utterly disphoric and scary, thank science i had real opiates on hand or i would have had at least 1-2 hours of horrible w/d's if not longer...

Suboxone has a half-life of around 36hrs and has a holding time of around 90hrs. After 24-36hrs you should be fine, no risk of W/D from sub's. I know from personal experience, I was on oxycodone for a while and sub, tried a sub a few hrs after the oxy and went into slight WD but it went away and i was fine after about 25-30hrs to take sub and not worry.

dying from laughter. i mean no disrespect to Landoallah (props for the info) and i'm not trying to put down plugging at all, actually the reason i'm reading this thread is try guage if its worth trying. but i must say, that is possibly the funniest thing i have ever heard. perfectly written. 4 stars, 2 thumbs up, and i nice big :)

BUMP!!!

Best quote EVA! And yes...I plug. I only do about 2mg 2x a day so its bnot a big goopy mess with a non needle plugger

I DO IV but only in small doses (and like once every other week for a day or 2) like .5 1mg TOPS

I find IV'd bupe works better is smaller dose?

But with rectal you get the same nice buzz, dont lose veins and feeling in some parts of oyur arm (lol...), I just plugged 2mg and 20 mins later feeel nice bro.

I just plugged 4mg of suboxone (which is my normal sublingual dose) for the first time and I'm quite disappointed. For me, it didn't feel much different than sublingual dosing and the only advantage was that I didn't have to taste that nasty pill.

I about to try and plug an 8mg bupe tablet, generic, white, not suboxone. I disolved 8mg in a baby syringe with no needle. Gonna see what its like cramming it up my ass in search of a buzz. (it should be noted I have already sublingually taken 8mg today)
This is purely an experiment.

I about to try and plug an 8mg bupe tablet, generic, white, not suboxone. I disolved 8mg in a baby syringe with no needle. Gonna see what its like cramming it up my ass in search of a buzz. (it should be noted I have already sublingually taken 8mg today)
This is purely an experiment.
Probably not worth the effort...since you already used 8 mg. sublingually (like everyone has been saying) "less is more" After your initial (first) couple of high mg. doses, the honeymoon is over...

Probably not worth the effort...since you already used 8 mg. sublingually (like everyone has been saying) "less is more" After your initial (first) couple of high mg. doses, the honeymoon is over...

Yep, that is a fact. I tried, I dissolved an 8mg tab in about 1.8 ml water(a baby's cough medicine syringe) and plugged it. Having already taken 8 mg it really was a waste of time. I felt the dose a tiny tiny bit, no different from sublingually. I would not recommend plugging to anyone who is on a daily maintenance dose of bupe. Or suboxone. The fact is there are much easier ways to take it. That said, I cant say what its like with nothing in my system.

Yep, that is a fact. I tried, I dissolved an 8mg tab in about 1.8 ml water(a baby's cough medicine syringe) and plugged it. Having already taken 8 mg it really was a waste of time. I felt the dose a tiny tiny bit, no different from sublingually. I would not recommend plugging to anyone who is on a daily maintenance dose of bupe. Or suboxone. The fact is there are much easier ways to take it. That said, I cant say what its like with nothing in my system.

On the flip-side if you wait until you're in very uncomforatable sub' w/d's - 4 mg's plugged might rock yer' world...

word! searched plugging subs on google, came to this thread, read it all the way thru, and see that it is still active as the last post was like yesterday(?). Anyways.....i was skeptical. didnt want to try at first and obv against the whole up the boof-hole thing. anyways after getting a nice glow from my every day 4 mg morning dose up the nose (same dose ive been doing for several months twice a day), i decided to go up the hooper tonight with 3 mg instead of the usual up the nose nightly 4mg dose. (Plugged orange suboxone tonight). Did the whole thing up, felt a rush and then felt nothing really. Was disappointed. Then I chilled, watched tv, got kinda giddy, then literally just waltzed right into one of the BEST bupe highs ive ever had. Took like 45 mins to hit. Pinny pupes, sunken fader eyes, whole 9 yards. Been really doing subs for years on and off, months and months at a time. Snorted them soooooo many times. I got countless generic white roxane subutex - the ones that were destroying my lungs. Plugging is legit as fuck and a new option.

P.S. Is there any long term ramifications from plugging, and are the white generic roxane subutex okay to plug? Dont answer unless you really know this answer because I was told the white generic roxane subutex were ok to snort and ended up with possible pulmonary injury (every snort would suck large amounts of powder into lungs). Very skeptical of these white subutex.

Thanks!

Precip w/d depend on how long you have been on sub for, if you are new to it then taking it 12 hours or less after opiates will cause w/ds where as if you have been on it a while and your body is used to it you can take it like 6-8 hours after opiates and feel fine.

I should imagine that like any other way of taking bupe.. it might be great the first time, but like somebody rightly said in another thread about bupe.. it loses it's magic extremely quickly.

This is what I keep thinking whenever I look at this thread. The only reason I can see switching up roa would be to save money and suboxone. IMO you should just choose one roa and stick to it, because the only reason plugging your two mg or whatever would give you a slightly more euphoric feeling would be because it has a higher absorption rate, so it might get you a little buzzed the first time but eventually you'd just raise your tolerance. The only way to get a good effect out of bupe while on maintenance is to pretty much stick to one roa and keep yourself at a low dosage

I sure hope it doesn't lose it's magic...never thought I'd enjoy either one- sub or sticking anything up my bung hole- as much as I have been the last few weeks. So far so good...I don't do it everyday, but more days than not. Been on sub maintenance for over 2 years, started on nasty ass suboxone & got switched to subutex over a year ago thankfully. Off topic but a tip for the ladies, tell your doc you want to start trying to get pregnant & with a quickness they'll almost definitely switch you to subutex. But yeah, lately I've been really missing opiates & have been obsessed with the thought of taking them again. So I was excited when I first tried this ROA & actually felt some semblance of an opiate glow. Definitely not the same, but absolutely feels so much nicer than sublingual IMO. Sublingual was aight but think the feeling was more in my head than anything, plus I still had mad cravings (lately anyway) at doses up to 4mg/day (down from being started on 16mg 2yrs ago) but w/ plugging I definitely feel it every time (2-4mg) & haven't felt tolerance or diminished results as of yet..(crossing fingers)...It's still the same as the first time I tried it...starts w/ a warm feeling in my legs almost immediately, then nice warm fuzzies slowly creep all over my body resulting in a nice body high....anyhoo...loves it ;)

Swim Realizes This Post Is Old But Figured As Many Responses As Possible Still Helps Make A Conclusion. Swim Has Been A Heavy Opiate Tolerant Individual For Many Years And Just Recently Got Clean. Crispy Clean. About 6 Months Ago Swim Has Been Dibbling And Dabbling With Opiates Again But Never Day After Day To Experience Withdrawls. Swims Last Dose Of Opiates(Insuffulated Oxycodone And Heroin) Plus 60mg Of Liquid Methadone Was 3 Days Ago. Swim Waited 3 Days To Try Plugging Suboxone To Let The Meth Get Out. Swim Has Taken Suboxone And Ofcourse It Gives Relief But Never Any Euphoria But Swim Plugged 4mg In 3ML Of Water With AN Oral Syringe And Swim Is Experience A Very Nice Euphoria/Body High After Only 30 Minutes From Plugging. Swim Recommends This Method Over Any Other.

Well thank the person who isn't you, for that enlightening piece of information